Page 418 of 421 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421 LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Forum Name:CameronH747
    PO Name*: [CG] CameronH747
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): 1292 7246 9554
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT+11:00
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: 1st-Citrine, 2nd-Emerald, 3rd-Tourmaline, 4th-Zicron, 5th-Amethyst
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 3
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i want to be in this for the fun and for some challenging battles with people that could push me to become a better trainer. (recommended by GrovyleCelebi)

Hey guys, just letting you know im still around just been busy with things and yeah, i should hopefully get more active, and get on PO alot more, despite the horrible timezones that id have to be on for Dx

EDIT: hey Cameron i hope you get accepted
    Last edited by GrovyleCelebi; 13th January 2013 at 3:04 PM.
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

Quote Originally Posted by CameronH747 View Post
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: 1st-Citrine, 2nd-Emerald, 3rd-Tourmaline, 4th-Zicron, 5th-Amethyst
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i want to be in this for the fun and for some challenging battles with people that could push me to become a better trainer. (recommended by GrovyleCelebi)
    Welcome!
    Accepted into Tourmaline though other leaders can shout at me for somewhere else if they want to

and oooooh a recomendation... free points! Though not sure how many

Push da button

Oooh yay, a new member of Tourmaline Welcome on board, I hope your enjoy your time in the clan~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Welcome!
    Accepted into Tourmaline though other leaders can shout at me for somewhere else if they want to

and oooooh a recomendation... free points! Though not sure how many
    He's in Citrine, right? I'll go check. Welcome aboard new guy regardless
    And I wanted another member :C

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

just checking in letting you know im still alive haha anyways i wont be active much until february when my computer gets looked at or maybe swiched

yay new people im not the newbie anymore well not the 1st anyways
    my characters name is PanOne
    white fc:0390-5486-3126
    dream world[and radar] females for trade:

events:
    smr12 smr10 win11
    10th ani jap

I'm back at my house know, so I'm on my computer again. Still no water, but we've gotten used to it.

I might get on showdown later, now that I finally can.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Welcome Cameron! Yes, I think Cameron should be accepted into Tourmaline, since they have a lot less active members. Which brings me to this: Jhen, you really need a clean up of the Tourmaline post. Half those guys aren't here any more.

Sorry they're late, but voting PMs should be sent round soonish
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

I'm at a loss as to who to vote for. I don't really want to pick any of the other three over each other right off the bat, and yet I'd feel lousy not voting, since that'd move the votes into my favor a little.

I'll have to ponder on this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Welcome Cameron! Yes, I think Cameron should be accepted into Tourmaline, since they have a lot less active members. Which brings me to this: Jhen, you really need a clean up of the Tourmaline post. Half those guys aren't here any more.

Sorry they're late, but voting PMs should be sent round soonish
    OOOK Down to 5 actives .. including me and a semiactive Superstar

Push da button

sorry for not posting in here for awhile just i have been busy with some stuff in real life. but i been battle grow from time to time

and welcom cameron
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Your House: tourmaline
    Opponent's House: citrine
    Opponent's Name:darklord18
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:i won 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 25
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:25
    Any improvements for opponent:N/A
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:it was a very fun battle

Edit: where can i find the xat link?
    Last edited by CameronH747; 14th January 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Your House: tourmaline
    Opponent's House: citrine
    Opponent's Name:darklord18
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:i won 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 25
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:25
    Any improvements for opponent:N/A
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:it was a very fun battle

Edit: where can i find the xat link?
    The xat is all but non-existant we (kinda) used it for a short period of time while regulations on clan chat was a little more strict, but that only lasted a month or 2 as no one ever was on it. Instead, we chat here, and also on our channel that we have on PO~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

On the subject of the channel, I think I've about got my PO fixed, so I should be heading on there more often.

Also, DA WAR TEAM TRIAL SIGN UPS HAV CLOSED. I'll get you more info on what's what later on. Everyone who's on can be found in the Tournaments Post

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm at a loss as to who to vote for. I don't really want to pick any of the other three over each other right off the bat, and yet I'd feel lousy not voting, since that'd move the votes into my favor a little.
    I'll have to ponder on this for a while.
    Vote for yourself, because #pro like that.
    (Yes, I did read the entire voting PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    DA WAR TEAM TRIAL SIGN UPS HAV CLOSED. I'll get you more info on what's what later on. Everyone who's on can be found in the Tournaments Post
    Yay.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Vote for yourself, because #pro like that.
    (Yes, I did read the entire voting PM)
    #absoluterebel

Erm, I don't think there's really more details at the moment except for the timings, which I've put up, though I might need to stick the images of the groups up. I think I'll take a leaf from Psycho's book (why he doesn't use paper I'll never know) and do Excel Screenshots, since I think I can cope with that. I really can't be bothered creating an image hosting account, so is anyone willing to host them for me, bearing in mind there'll be regular updates? Ta.

SO YEAH. War Team Trials, get ya matches done or I will be forced to use inhumane methods of Ninjaness.

Ice Cold Fire

#absoluterebel

Erm, I don't think there's really more details at the moment except for the timings, which I've put up, though I might need to stick the images of the groups up. I think I'll take a leaf from Psycho's book (why he doesn't use paper I'll never know) and do Excel Screenshots, since I think I can cope with that. I really can't be bothered creating an image hosting account, so is anyone willing to host them for me, bearing in mind there'll be regular updates? Ta.

SO YEAH. War Team Trials, get ya matches done or I will be forced to use inhumane methods of Ninjaness.
    I can host them on my Photobucket if you'd like .-.

Hrm. Welp. Basically I didnt get teh voting PM. I dunno why but yeah lol.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I really can't be bothered creating an image hosting account, so is anyone willing to host them for me, bearing in mind there'll be regular updates? Ta
    I'm happy to do it. I'll even do the tables if you want, after all there is none more skilled in the art of excel screenshots than I...

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Hrm. Welp. Basically I didnt get teh voting PM. I dunno why but yeah lol.
    Oops, sorry, I'll forward it to you now!

----

Remember to get your votes in guys, and to do War Trial matches as well! (Speaking of that, why is Tormented not on the list? I kinda hoped he'd go for it...)
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

Okay, so I have to fight Sushi by the 20th...
    I won't be on tonight, but I will try to be available tomorrow afternoon/evening. My timezone is GMT-5.

Oh, and by the way, it really messes me up (I usually have to reread it xD) when dates are written d/m/y, instead of the standard m/d/y format. Maybe that's a British thing.

Remember to get your votes in guys, and to do War Trial matches as well! (Speaking of that, why is Tormented not on the list? I kinda hoped he'd go for it...)
    Probably because he never posts... ever... (that I've seen).
    Last edited by OrbrunnerX; 14th January 2013 at 11:27 PM.

You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”

Yeah, d/m/y is British, and, though I may be biased, I don't know what this standard m/d/y you're on about is

And yeah, Tormented never posts but he always seems to get any matches he's required to do for tournaments and whatnot done on time, and, well, not just on time, but very quickly too, so he's obviously active on the site, or at the very least PO.

I'm happy to do it. I'll even do the tables if you want, after all there is none more skilled in the art of excel screenshots than I...

Oops, sorry, I'll forward it to you now!

----

Yeah, d/m/y is British, and, though I may be biased, I don't know what this standard m/d/y you're on about is

And yeah, Tormented never posts but he always seems to get any matches he's required to do for tournaments and whatnot done on time, and, well, not just on time, but very quickly too, so he's obviously active on the site, or at the very least PO.
    Hey you im your opponent for the tourney so come at me bro

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

On the subject of the channel, I think I've about got my PO fixed, so I should be heading on there more often.

Also, DA WAR TEAM TRIAL SIGN UPS HAV CLOSED. I'll get you more info on what's what later on. Everyone who's on can be found in the Tournaments Post
    where is the tournaments post i still havent quite figured all this out yet cause im still new to this

Quote Originally Posted by SJU Baseball View Post
    where is the tournaments post i still havent quite figured all this out yet cause im still new to this
    On the clans first page.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...stalline-Guard

It is rather large, but you should find it after scrolling down enough. It should be under the spoiler labeled "upcoming tournaments".
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

It's the standard for everywhere else; I would be lying if I said I'd seen d/m/y format anywhere (internet or IRL) except here.

Page 418 of 421 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421 LastLast