Page 419 of 421 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421 LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

  1. #10451
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    It's the standard for everywhere else; I would be lying if I said I'd seen d/m/y format anywhere (internet or IRL) except here.
    Standard is a rather objective term: What may be standard here may not be standard anywhere else.
    *cough*
    ...
    Yeah, that's it. School's annoying as usual, still no laptop, but I do have time to fit in a bit of PO now, so see you there


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  2. #10452
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, GMT:-8
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Okay, so I have to fight Sushi by the 20th...
    I won't be on tonight, but I will try to be available tomorrow afternoon/evening. My timezone is GMT-5.
    hate to burst your bubble, but im only in 8th grade, with no personal computer, so ur gonna have to wait till the weekends. GMT -8 aka California. i assume ur in Texas by ur GMT
    Last edited by sushi_noodles; 15th January 2013 at 4:46 AM.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

    † I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†



        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #10453
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hey Guys ive been using Pokemon Showdown lately just battling randomly, if you guys are up for a battle with me over it my name's "GrovyleCelebi", of course its clan battle too just to let you guys know
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

  4. #10454
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Standard is a rather objective term: What may be standard here may not be standard anywhere else.
    *cough*
    Precisely. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    hate to burst your bubble, but im only in 8th grade, with no personal computer, so ur gonna have to wait till the weekends. GMT -8 aka California. i assume ur in Texas by ur GMT
    GMT-5 is EST. Texas is in Central, which is -6.
    I may have difficulty being on on the weekends, but I'll do my best. I'm three hours ahead of you; what time works best for you? (I can't do anything on Saturday afternoons, I have tournaments)
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  5. #10455
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    So yeah, I kinda forgot to add Soperman to the groups, which obviously messes a lot of stuff up. So, to fix it, Soperman will battle Rhonder, SJUBaseball, Zachmac and Usa. Soperman's score will be compared with the other people in the groups for the purposes of who gets through. As for the people who end up battling extra, their lowest score will be omitted.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Ice Cold Fire

  6. #10456
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, GMT:-8
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Precisely. ^_^



    GMT-5 is EST. Texas is in Central, which is -6.
    I may have difficulty being on on the weekends, but I'll do my best. I'm three hours ahead of you; what time works best for you? (I can't do anything on Saturday afternoons, I have tournaments)
    hmmm... well, i can get on on Friday at 3:30 PM(my time) which is around 6:30 your time. so, i dunno ill look for u, ill be on till maybe 4
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

    † I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†



        Spoiler:- Credits:

  7. #10457
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Ugh, well I totally bombed my combatants cup match for this week. I think it might be almost time for me to be posting a new RMT thread... or something LOL
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  8. #10458
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Ugh, well I totally bombed my combatants cup match for this week. I think it might be almost time for me to be posting a new RMT thread... or something LOL
    I'm not worried right now, but I'm unsure if I'll have a last minute panic attack when the battle comes up...bah, I better warm up my three best team tonight for my match tomorrow.

    I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.

    And he better use his best teams as well.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

  9. #10459
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm not worried right now, but I'm unsure if I'll have a last minute panic attack when the battle comes up...bah, I better warm up my three best team tonight for my match tomorrow.

    I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.

    And he better use his best teams as well.
    Naw, that totally wont be the case ;P It will probably be an awesome match though 8D And yeah, I really need to develop another team or 2 for my next rounds too. My team was totally trumped today, and I had nothing else to fall back on, since my sun team I've been working on still needs a loooot of work.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  10. #10460
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Ugh, well I totally bombed my combatants cup match for this week. I think it might be almost time for me to be posting a new RMT thread... or something LOL
    Yeah, I forgot to say, really well done on that! Sadly the rest of us couldn't capitalise on it, so we ended up losing 2-1

    Ice Cold Fire

  11. #10461
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Learning new Type Matchups
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.
    Aha! You wish

    But yeah, don't worry, I'll be giving it my all

    ----

    In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

    Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games!

    Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 16th January 2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

    3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

    Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!



  12. #10462
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Aha! You wish

    But yeah, don't worry, I'll be giving it my all

    ----

    In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

    Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games!

    Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless
    Confirmed... we only did 1 match as i need to build more teams :/ so those coming up soon!

    Push da button

  13. #10463
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Yeah, I forgot to say, really well done on that! Sadly the rest of us couldn't capitalise on it, so we ended up losing 2-1
    oh, no I mean this week's LOL Trainer Chris is pretty good xD I, in Psycho's words, was totally out classed. I'll try to do better next week 8D;;
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  14. #10464
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Aha! You wish

    But yeah, don't worry, I'll be giving it my all

    ----

    In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

    Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games!

    Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless
    Confirming

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  15. #10465
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Thanks Panone for letting me take your spot in the Tourney!
    Anyway, see you all later


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  16. #10466
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

  17. #10467
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey people, just letting you all know that i need someone to battle for my initiation battle, pm me if you can please

  18. #10468
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrovyleCelebi View Post
    Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronH747 View Post
    Hey people, just letting you all know that i need someone to battle for my initiation battle, pm me if you can please
    If both of you hop on our channel you can be helped

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  19. #10469
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    If both of you hop on our channel you can be helped
    I go on the channel quite often except for those few days and i find no one unless its from the tiimezone difference :/
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

  20. #10470
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrovyleCelebi View Post
    I go on the channel quite often except for those few days and i find no one unless its from the tiimezone difference :/
    You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

  21. #10471
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.
    well at least its holidays for me for another 2 weeks so maybe :/
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

  22. #10472
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrovyleCelebi View Post
    Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/
    I admit I'm not on super often, but if you ever do see me on the clan channel, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll battle you xD I feel like whenever I get on, there's several people on the channel, just not many CG people ;P I dunno if you have the same experience or if there's just no one on? Either way, I'm up for battling pretty much whenevs.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  23. #10473
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On top of the world
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    hmmm... well, i can get on on Friday at 3:30 PM(my time) which is around 6:30 your time. so, i dunno ill look for u, ill be on till maybe 4
    6:30 - 7 my time on Friday... alright.

    I shall have to dig out some good teams for this.

    Maybe my old Baton Pass one
    Last edited by OrbrunnerX; 17th January 2013 at 6:41 PM.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

  24. #10474
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    1

    Default

    only had time to do the first of three matches vs jhenmohran but i won 3-0... (16:26:41) SJU Baseball won against JhenMohran.

  25. #10475
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJU Baseball View Post
    only had time to do the first of three matches vs jhenmohran but i won 3-0... (16:26:41) SJU Baseball won against JhenMohran.
    Confirmed

    Also lost 2-0 to USA in 1 match only as well

    Will do the rest when i get round to making other teams

    Push da button

Page 419 of 421 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •