Page 419 of 421 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421 LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    It's the standard for everywhere else; I would be lying if I said I'd seen d/m/y format anywhere (internet or IRL) except here.
    Standard is a rather objective term: What may be standard here may not be standard anywhere else.
    *cough*
    Yeah, that's it. School's annoying as usual, still no laptop, but I do have time to fit in a bit of PO now, so see you there

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Okay, so I have to fight Sushi by the 20th...
    I won't be on tonight, but I will try to be available tomorrow afternoon/evening. My timezone is GMT-5.
    hate to burst your bubble, but im only in 8th grade, with no personal computer, so ur gonna have to wait till the weekends. GMT -8 aka California. i assume ur in Texas by ur GMT
    Last edited by sushi_noodles; 15th January 2013 at 4:46 AM.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

hey Guys ive been using Pokemon Showdown lately just battling randomly, if you guys are up for a battle with me over it my name's "GrovyleCelebi", of course its clan battle too just to let you guys know
        Spoiler:- My Youtube Channel:
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Standard is a rather objective term: What may be standard here may not be standard anywhere else.
    *cough*
    Precisely. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    hate to burst your bubble, but im only in 8th grade, with no personal computer, so ur gonna have to wait till the weekends. GMT -8 aka California. i assume ur in Texas by ur GMT
    GMT-5 is EST. Texas is in Central, which is -6.
    I may have difficulty being on on the weekends, but I'll do my best. I'm three hours ahead of you; what time works best for you? (I can't do anything on Saturday afternoons, I have tournaments)
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

So yeah, I kinda forgot to add Soperman to the groups, which obviously messes a lot of stuff up. So, to fix it, Soperman will battle Rhonder, SJUBaseball, Zachmac and Usa. Soperman's score will be compared with the other people in the groups for the purposes of who gets through. As for the people who end up battling extra, their lowest score will be omitted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ice Cold Fire

Precisely. ^_^

GMT-5 is EST. Texas is in Central, which is -6.
    I may have difficulty being on on the weekends, but I'll do my best. I'm three hours ahead of you; what time works best for you? (I can't do anything on Saturday afternoons, I have tournaments)
    hmmm... well, i can get on on Friday at 3:30 PM(my time) which is around 6:30 your time. so, i dunno ill look for u, ill be on till maybe 4
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

Ugh, well I totally bombed my combatants cup match for this week. I think it might be almost time for me to be posting a new RMT thread... or something LOL
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Ugh, well I totally bombed my combatants cup match for this week. I think it might be almost time for me to be posting a new RMT thread... or something LOL
    I'm not worried right now, but I'm unsure if I'll have a last minute panic attack when the battle comes up...bah, I better warm up my three best team tonight for my match tomorrow.

I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.

And he better use his best teams as well.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm not worried right now, but I'm unsure if I'll have a last minute panic attack when the battle comes up...bah, I better warm up my three best team tonight for my match tomorrow.

I just hope Psycho Cut doesn't purposely lose to make the Fellowship look better....I'm, like, 99% sure we won't throw the battle, but I still want to earn this match for the CG, rather then just have it handed over.

And he better use his best teams as well.
    Naw, that totally wont be the case ;P It will probably be an awesome match though 8D And yeah, I really need to develop another team or 2 for my next rounds too. My team was totally trumped today, and I had nothing else to fall back on, since my sun team I've been working on still needs a loooot of work.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Yeah, I forgot to say, really well done on that! Sadly the rest of us couldn't capitalise on it, so we ended up losing 2-1

Ice Cold Fire

Aha! You wish

But yeah, don't worry, I'll be giving it my all

----

In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games!

Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 16th January 2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Aha! You wish

----

In other news I may close voting earlier than usual since I'm pretty sure everyone's already voted. If you haven't, make sure to get votes asap in then!

Lost to Usa 4-0 then 2-0 for the War Trials, totally outclassed in both matches, well played and good games!

Also lost 2-0 to Jhen in out first game, kinda threw it away I thought though, good game nonetheless
    Confirmed... we only did 1 match as i need to build more teams :/ so those coming up soon!

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Yeah, I forgot to say, really well done on that! Sadly the rest of us couldn't capitalise on it, so we ended up losing 2-1
    oh, no I mean this week's LOL Trainer Chris is pretty good xD I, in Psycho's words, was totally out classed. I'll try to do better next week 8D;;

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Aha! You wish

----

Confirming

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Thanks Panone for letting me take your spot in the Tourney!
    Anyway, see you all later

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

Hey people, just letting you all know that i need someone to battle for my initiation battle, pm me if you can please

Quote Originally Posted by GrovyleCelebi View Post
    Im just curious to wonder if theres anyone on PO because i barely see many people on it (despite i havent been on it the past couple of days), just to see whos accually on during my time, i havent got much of holidays left, and i might not get much done with Battling people in the clan :/
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronH747 View Post
    Hey people, just letting you all know that i need someone to battle for my initiation battle, pm me if you can please
    If both of you hop on our channel you can be helped

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    If both of you hop on our channel you can be helped
    I go on the channel quite often except for those few days and i find no one unless its from the tiimezone difference :/
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

I go on the channel quite often except for those few days and i find no one unless its from the tiimezone difference :/
    You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

You seem to be at a bad time zone for this. You're getting on at around midnight and 3:00 am, my time. So, at least, I don't think you'll have much of a chance to ever battle me.
    well at least its holidays for me for another 2 weeks so maybe :/
    R.I.P Airbourne Aces

I admit I'm not on super often, but if you ever do see me on the clan channel, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll battle you xD I feel like whenever I get on, there's several people on the channel, just not many CG people ;P I dunno if you have the same experience or if there's just no one on? Either way, I'm up for battling pretty much whenevs.

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    hmmm... well, i can get on on Friday at 3:30 PM(my time) which is around 6:30 your time. so, i dunno ill look for u, ill be on till maybe 4
    6:30 - 7 my time on Friday... alright.

I shall have to dig out some good teams for this.

Maybe my old Baton Pass one
    Last edited by OrbrunnerX; 17th January 2013 at 6:41 PM.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

only had time to do the first of three matches vs jhenmohran but i won 3-0... (16:26:41) SJU Baseball won against JhenMohran.

Quote Originally Posted by SJU Baseball View Post
    only had time to do the first of three matches vs jhenmohran but i won 3-0... (16:26:41) SJU Baseball won against JhenMohran.
    Confirmed

Also lost 2-0 to USA in 1 match only as well

Will do the rest when i get round to making other teams

Push da button

Page 419 of 421 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421 LastLast