Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales (Discussion)

Default Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales (Discussion)

Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales

Approved by Kamotz

Welcome to our discussion thread! Obviously, if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions, you may post here.

This will undoubtedly be a great journey for our characters. I do expect each and every character to grow and complex relationships to develop.

For those of you who have yet to post I have a few guidelines that might help:

-There are two major events that should happen during your first post, you become "activated" and you're recruited or taken into custody by Shadow Complex Agents
    -I expect you to narrate what is happening from your point of view, no need to copy and paste, I'm not picky in how things are done
    -Feel free to resist "arrest"
    -Be creative with your post! I'm just waiting for someone to be involved in a hilarious car chase! No but really, make it fun!

I'd like to give everyone a chance to post. Once everyone has posted, we move forward!
    ---

Cast
    Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone, The Shadow Crimson - Mon1010
    Emilia "Mia" Diamante, The Reaper Crimson - *Jean Grey*
    Connor Vickers, The Destiny Crimson - Requiem's Eclipse
    Diego Vendrix, The War Crimson - DVB
    Temperance "Temper" McClymont, The Ghost Crimson - Food Guy
    Genevieve "Jenny" Rosario Blackwell, The Chaos Crimson - Niihyl
    Vincent Thatcher, The Maverick Crimson - AnalogClocks
    Danijela “Dani” Cernik, The Avenger Crimson - GoldenHouou
    Olivia "Olive" Parro, The Archangel Crimson - Robotic Wind
    Jack Riley, The Demon Crimson - WarG-X
    Jessica Winton, The Huntress Crimson - Flame Mistress
    The Twelfth Crimson - ???
    ---

Rules
    -All Serebii rules apply.
    -No power play.
    -No bunnying.
    -Be mindful of the context of where events are taking place as far as how you interact in the world, what I’m asking is please keep it realistic as possible even in light of the situation.
    -If you have an issue with a RPer please let me know so the issue may be resolved as peacefully as possible.
    -Extreme inactivity will result in removal. Real life does take priority over this so if you’re going to be away for a while, notify me in advance. I’ll normally let you know in advance if your reaching a limit.
    -This RP is PG-15 for violence, suggestive themes, sexual hints and language.
    -Have fun!
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 30th May 2012 at 7:45 AM.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Diego, Jenny, you two seem unusually calm about being arrested... Leo's probably overreacting a bit, but still...

This is not Leo's first time being kidnapped (As GH and RW know. :P) He was much calmer there (Though still nervous, as he could have had his brains blown out if he didn't comply.) because he was a supposed to be a superhero, and they're supposed to be able to remain calm about such things. Here, he's just a normal kid (for now) and is scared out of his wits. He's not used to strange occurences like this. (yet)

Also, this is the reason why I love reusing characters. xD The same thing could happen to them multiple times and their reactions could be completely different. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th May 2012 at 1:46 AM.

Hoo-rah, this has begun! ^.^

Now, I'm almost tempted to try and get Jenny into some crazy hijinks rather than going along so easily... she has read 'Helicopter Hijacking for Dummies' after all. Too bad she isn't the type of person who would really resist arrest... or resist anything much, really. Also she's on top of a skyscraper. Resistance is more-or-less futile. If we do anything like Echo's building climb (I skimmed Echo while waiting for Crimson to get posted), it'll be interesting doing something more exciting. But little Jenny's really the sort of person who would calmly observe a fire-and-brimstone apocalypse and go, "Well, that's disappointing. CG effects made this look so much more exciting."

I personally would be a lot more freaked out in reality. But I'd be excited too, I think. My life is so boring, I'd welcome some crazy sci-fi in my life.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Oddly enough, I actually enjoyed writing him getting activated. xD (That could very easily be interpreted the wrong way, lol. xD)

He he Echo is my baby. Well toddler now, I guess. It will be agonizing waiting for everyone else to get their first post up. I have "stuff" planned already... Muahaha. No but seriously, fun stuff awaits. It will be interesting to see how the group acts as a team, I mean we have so many different personalities and attitudes as well, I'm sure. Jack, for one, will probably not lift a single finger to help anyone. He he someone's gonna have to keep scolding him. >__>;;

@ Mon1010 - Leo should totally ask Jack "Hey man...you activated?" Hahaha I can see the expression on Jack's face!

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Quote Originally Posted by WarG-X View Post
    He he Echo is my baby. Well toddler now, I guess. It will be agonizing waiting for everyone else to get their first post up. I have "stuff" planned already... Muahaha. No but seriously, fun stuff awaits. It will be interesting to see how the group acts as a team, I mean we have so many different personalities and attitudes as well, I'm sure. Jack, for one, will probably not lift a single finger to help anyone. He he someone's gonna have to keep scolding him. >__>;;

@ Mon1010 - Leo should totally ask Jack "Hey man...you activated?" Hahaha I can see the expression on Jack's face!
    1. Who says we have to wait for them? They can catch up when they get a chance. xD (I'm kidding, don't shoot me!)

2. Meanwhile, Leo's gonna help everyone in sight. As they all get scared off by his shadowy appearance.

Little girl: My cat's stuck in a tree!
    Leo: (In full shrouded Shadow Crimson mode) *saves cat using shadowy tentacles* Here you go ^w^
    Little girl: Thanks mister.... Ahhh! *Runs away*
    Leo: Wait, come back! You forgot your cat...

3. But Leo doesn't know he himself has been activated yet. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th May 2012 at 2:21 AM.

Well, since there's no way in hell Dani'd be going along nicely, you'll definitely get a chase/fight scene of sorts from me!

1. Who says we have to wait for them? They can catch up when they get a chance. xD (I'm kidding, don't shoot me!)
    *ominous gun click*

C'mon man, don't get on my bad side. I won't kidnap Leo ever again if you do! Bo

For me the cat thing'd go....
    Girl: My cat 's stuck in a treee!
    Dani: *Takes out her pistol and points up with a grin* Well I can get it down for you, you little *****, no worries!
    Girl: *cries and runs away*
    Dani: ... *looks around and makes sure nobody's around* OMG YAY I GOT A CUTE CAT <3<3

And I'm really interested to see our group dynamic as well. I imagine us to be a rather... chaotic bunch. Which is fun, of course 8D
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 29th May 2012 at 5:28 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

This is exciting...

On reusing a character...I sorta am and I sorta ain't...

I mean in the Teen Titan RP I have a guy who loves Owls named Oliver Parro. For Olivia I changed her name to fit her gender but kept the analyzing part...I just left out the owls and added sewing.

Unlike all the others Olivia's won't be in the city and I'll have to think how she'll react...

Oh and Olivia would not help the girl get her cat as she would be scared she would befirend the little girl so she would simply walk away...

My Jessica... Isn't exactly the Jessica in Echo. Her personality's changed quite a lot since the beginning, so yeah.

Now... How to post... Hm...

@GH: Depending how far along in this RPG we get, and how things go, I don't think it'd go well for you if you tried that again here.

His suit may corrupt its wearer with THE POWERS OF DARKNESS, and he may try to kill you in a shadowy fashion. :P (Well, War-GX did say they had minds of their own. And I don't think Shadow is as nice as Leo is. :P)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th May 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: THE POWERS OF DARKNESS made me edit this post!

@Mon: Haha, I didn't mean I'd do it here. Dani doesn't kidnap people. She just beats them to a bloody pulp |> She'd love to fight corrupted!Leo too, so beware!

Just got back from my summer course, will get to posting a bit later. I've got like five other places that need my post, some of them even more urgently than this one.

Oh, hey, we should totally get a Tvtropes page for this RP too.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Yeah, I'll be posting soon too. XD Of course, a TvTropes page has to be made! XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Alright...I'm kinda new to RPGS as this is only the third one I have signed up for but why would a tv tropes page need to be made?

... For fun.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

It's fun of course! XD Here's the character page! XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...n-ValiantTales

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

What fun! I wonder how things will roll around this time!

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I at least foresee a lot more character conflict than in Echo, for one. 8D Imma make sure of that. Let's see how well we fare with a slightly bigger group than back there.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Especially with at least two Leeroys in the party! XD (Yes, Dani and Mia are both Leeroys. Try dealing with them.)

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    It's fun of course! XD Here's the character page! XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...n-ValiantTales
    I have an account but uh...how do you add tropes? xD

You can jsut add what you want, then I can take care of the editing. XD You have to stick the words of the trope together, and the first letter of each word should be capitalized.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    You can jsut add what you want, then I can take care of the editing. XD You have to stick the words of the trope together, and the first letter of each word should be capitalized.
    Well, I've added Nice guy and Beware the nice ones on Leo, now how do I make them links?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th May 2012 at 3:09 PM.

It is not letting me edit. Is it a typo? Let me check.

EDIT: There. Not sure why Determinator is not working.
    Last edited by DVB; 29th May 2012 at 3:22 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Posted...and apparently Emilia suffers from an embarrassing middle name! XD Let's see who could accurately guess her middle name! XD As my post said, its first two letters are "Na". XD No, "Narcotic" doesn't count. XD Neither does "N/A". XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 29th May 2012 at 3:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    It is not letting me edit. Is it a typo? Let me check.
    Try logging in?

I've also added Walking shirtless scene to Leo as well.

Considering adding Dark is Not Evil, and Innocent Fanservice Guy. Not sure if they apply though.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th May 2012 at 3:25 PM.

It only auto-links for WikiWords. One-word tropes like Determinator need to be linked manually.

... Wow, you guys are hardcore tropers. This has barely started... I might do something, although I'm notoriously lazy when TVTropes is concerned... I look up a trope, then get pulled to another... and another...

Dark is Not Evil fits all of us. I mean, black and crimson is our color scheme, and we're mostly non-evil. At least probably less evil than whatever 'ancient evil' we're meant to be fighting.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast