Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The FEAR clan

Ok I know I shouldnt post in this thread but just doing it to inform you guys and keep you updated... To answer your question a merge is when two clans become one... in other words we, The Legacy, want you guys to become part of our family... Upon joining you gain benefits, which are explained in the pm archer sent rge... So without anything else to say I bid you farewell (for I cannot post in this thread... just did it to inform you peepz) ... hope you accept and we'll be waiting with open arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing-Arrow View Post
    Ok I know I shouldnt post in this thread but just doing it to inform you guys and keep you updated... To answer your question a merge is when two clans become one... in other words we, The Legacy, want you guys to become part of our family... Upon joining you gain benefits, which are explained in the pm archer sent rge... So without anything else to say I bid you farewell (for I cannot post in this thread... just did it to inform you peepz) ... hope you accept and we'll be waiting with open arms...
    it's fine you posted arrow but next time ask me or something anyway that is a merge i would enjoy it but i would also like all your opinions thank you VERY much ~Rge
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

Quote Originally Posted by rge View Post
    it's fine you posted arrow but next time ask me or something anyway that is a merge i would enjoy it but i would also like all your opinions thank you VERY much ~Rge
    I don't really mind tbh. I'll support whatever decision gets made.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

then ill setup the merge and ill dicuss a couple of things with archer and ill let you guys know when the merge happenes EDIT: guys i've accepted the merge so go over and post on legacy ill close this thread and you guys need to join legacy k? ill still be part leader so don't worry about it so uhhhhhh would a mod close this clan please?
    Last edited by rge; 18th July 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

Wait pokearcher? The old leader of the um............ First clan I tried to join when it started to fall into pieces.EDIT: rule number 6 says you can't have alliance with another clan sorry!
    Last edited by Victini is cool; 18th July 2012 at 1:42 AM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

So are we or are we not merging?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Victini is cool View Post
    Wait pokearcher? The old leader of the um............ First clan I tried to join when it started to fall into pieces.EDIT: rule number 6 says you can't have alliance with another clan sorry!
    Yes that archer... Also this is not an alliance with the legacy... you guys would become Legacy...

Lord fightng i believe it's official already

yep i think we just need to sign up for the legacy also i remember that clan i left before though :/ and like what arrow said it's a merge not an alliaence if any doesn't want to merge you can leave if you really want :/ but anyway it's offcial already you guys can still go on the chat if you want

IGN(In game name):White
    4th Gen FC: 4597 4420 7245
    5th gen FC: 3654 5641 4151
    PO Username: N/A
    Fav dark pokémon: Darkrai
    something about you: I an beat anybody in my school at Pokemon White
    did someone reccomend this clan to you? if so who?: misty135
    timezone?: US Central
    Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: Pretty close to 8 or 9

Quote Originally Posted by hari2000haran View Post
    IGN(In game name):White
    4th Gen FC: 4597 4420 7245
    5th gen FC: 3654 5641 4151
    PO Username: N/A
    Fav dark pokémon: Darkrai
    something about you: I an beat anybody in my school at Pokemon White
    did someone reccomend this clan to you? if so who?: misty135
    timezone?: US Central
    Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: Pretty close to 8 or 9
    I can't test you because I'm leaving my wifi area for two days(I hope I get wifi there but...) so I will not be on EDIT: I have wifi but I'm on a break.
    Last edited by Victini is cool; 21st July 2012 at 1:25 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

ok guys we need to be ready to merge so pack up your things and were gonna merge

sorry or double post Guys please sign up for the LEGACY since the merge happened you can find it on arch's page please hurry

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910