Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

So where does Vanilluxe go in the end?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Stays with its owner Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    With Georgia, ugh.
    This season is filled with lots of disappointment.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    My favorite Pokémon hasn't appeared on the show in years, not since James released his Weezing. How do you think I feel, with some of my favorites including Dunsparce and Qwilfish?
    I feel your pain! Absolutely no love for Nidorino as well since the freaking original league!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I like that it stayed with Georgia. Having it go off with Iris would feel forced, imo.

It was a cool episode which helped Iris progress with her fear of ice types.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    See, people? That wasn't Iris commanding Vanilluxe against Georgia.
    THAT was speculation.

Context is great, isn't it?
    DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT that Iris was commanding this episode.
    -----------

This episode was hard to enjoy because of how screwed up it was.

Vanilluxe belongs to Georgia, despite everything pointing to the opposite way, Iris BONDS and COMMANDS Vanilluxe, Georgia had literally NO interaction whatsoever with Vanilluxe.

What the hell?

Seriously why would a trainer bond with his/her RIVAL Pokemon.

At least with Ash and Chimchar it was because Chimchar was going to be Ash's. Here it just doesn't make any sense.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Seriously why would a trainer bond with his/her RIVAL Pokemon.
    She didn't bond, she simply cooperated with it.

Where the hell did you see bond? WHERE?

So why was Georgia so interested with this place & what happened to Pikachu and the other pokémon?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    So why was Georgia so interested with this place & what happened to Pikachu and the other pokémon?
    I think Georgia was asking for moss that can increase Pokémon's power or something like that.

So why was Georgia so interested with this place?
    Ability boosting moss apparently. And that's not surprising when you have a team that gets boosts by certain effects. If those boosts are boosted by the moss, then yeah, she gets even a bit scarier:
    - Beartic: Swift Swim: Gets twice as fast usually in rain. With the moss: 4x as fast?
    - Vanilluxe: Ice Body: Recovers a bit of health in hail: With the moss: Recovers more health in hail? Becoming unstoppable?
    - Bisharp: Defiant: If a stat gets reduced, it's attack goes up by 2+. With the moss: 4+?

See what I mean? There's definitely potential there for Georgia's pokemon.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ability boosting moss apparently. And that's not surprising when you have a team that gets boosts by certain effects. If those boosts are boosted by the moss, then yeah, she gets even a bit scarier:
    - Beartic: Swift Swim: Gets twice as fast usually in rain. With the moss: 4x as fast?
    - Vanilluxe: Ice Body: Recovers a bit of health in hail: With the moss: Recovers more health in hail? Becoming unstoppable?
    - Bisharp: Defiant: If a stat gets reduced, it's attack goes up by 2+. With the moss: 4+?

See what I mean? There's definitely potential there for Georgia's pokemon.
    But if the moss was so great, why did it knock out all of the pokémon when they smelt it or whatever?

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/081/159.jpg
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

But if the moss was so great, why did it knock out all of the pokémon when they smelt it or whatever?
    That was explained, most likely, but most of us don't speak Japanese.

I can only assume that it had such effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Not "abilities" as in... "Abilities", abilities as in "powers". The word, not the Pokemon-specific term.

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/081/159.jpg
    I'm going to assume based on the context of the pictures as I didn't watch the episode yet nor do I understand Japanese, but considering the only Pokemon who were put to sleep or whatever were Ground types and Electric types, I suppose it just had a side effect for them.

As for this episode, I do wish Iris got Vanilluxe but I can live with her not getting it, especially since the next best thing for me happened, Georgia owned it, hopefully it's seen again. I wonder if that was her third Pokemon back in Don Tournament.

It was nice seeing Stunfisk again, it'll be in the next episode two, new record? Two episodes in a role, the end is coming! Hopefully one day it can get a bigger part in an episode though.

I enjoyed Iris and Vanilluxe working together.

That's just sad how everyone ended up getting shocked by the electricity, I still found it funny though.

I liked seeing Georgia with the group.

It looks like an interesting episode to me, can't wait to watch it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

See? I knew she wouldn't catch a pokemon that belongs to Georgia. Come on, guys.

Great episode, especially in regards to character development between Iris and Georgia, not to mention Iris' phobia being overcome.

But alot of fans are doubtlessly hating it because "BOOOOO! NO CAPTURE! IRIS SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT POKEMON THAT WASN'T HER'S, JUST LIKE SHE SHOULD HAVE WITH DEINO!"

Ugh, you people...... -_-

Too bad that Vanniluxe is Langley's,If it's wild then Iris should capture it but nonetheless it was good development for Iris

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    With Georgia, ugh.
    This season is filled with lots of disappointment.
    As if you could do any better. You're just a guy who likes Reuniclus.

This was a good episode. Nice to see Iris start to get over her Ice-type phobia. Now I'll just laugh to myself with all the speculation being ruined within the first second of the episode. XDDD

But omg STUNFISK. XD

Alright! I won yet another bet. I'm so happy for Georgia. Vanillilux seems like a perfect fot for her. Plus it makes sense for her goal for Dragon busting. Who konws she might become the next Prima/Lorelei.

My ideal battle ever!

I have yet to see this episode, but I'm looking forward to the interactions Langley has between the group as well as seeing some Magyo. As for Iris managing to brave her fear over Ice-types, uh.... that didn't really interest me. Don't get me wrong, it's great that she did, but I have never had any interest in Iris's Ice-type fear as it's not a fear which effects her in a serious way, she's just scared of them because the Dragon type has rubbed off on her. Iris could still become a Dragon Master while still having that fear and we know she's capable of battling Ice-type Pokémon when she has to.

It's got nothing to with Iris's character, it's just me preferring deeper development episodes with a flashback and such. That is why I loved the episode were Doryuzu starts obeying Iris again because it contained most of what I liked in a development episode- A flashback, an emotional scene, Iris learning from her mistakes, etc. Iris's fear of Ice-type Pokemon I always saw it as more like something done for entertainment (like Kasumi's fear of Bug-type Pokémon). So well done to Iris managing to conquer her fear, but I never found it an important part of her character.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 31st May 2012 at 5:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Now I'll just laugh to myself with all the speculation being ruined within the first second of the episode. XDDD
    There's no need to cross something out when it's true.

*chuckle* I had a very strong feeling Iris wasn't going to catch Vanilluxe and it belonged to Georgia.

Woo, my instincts were right for a change.

Happy too see the gang's pokemon.

Emolga, Excadrill, Pignite, Stunfisk, Beartic...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    As for Iris managing to brave her fear over Ice-types, uh.... that didn't really interest me. Don't get me wrong, it's great that she did, but I have never had any interest in Iris's Ice-type fear as it's not a fear which effects her in a serious way, she's just scared of them because the Dragon type has rubbed off on her. Iris could still become a Dragon Master while still having that fear and we know she's capable of battling Ice-type Pokémon when she has to.
    I get what you mean in a way, but you never brought up Dento's Chroneko fear not bring him down during his episode :/ It's not Iris's fault her fear & rival are used as character development and not comedy in the same way Cabernet and Dento's Choroneko fear is. Development is development, and I'd take that over stagnating any day to be honest :/

I told you guys a capture wasn't likely, but you're lucky I'm not the type to rub things in.

Can anyone please translate what Iris and Georgia said to each other at the end of the episode?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast