Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Where Iris and Georgia talk about how Iris should become an Ice Master instead as she worked well with Vanilluxe, but Iris says no. She tells Georgia that she feels embarrassed being saved an Ice-type, and tells Georgia to thank Vanilluxe for her and smiles. Georgia seems like she's about to smile but holds her self back and leaves.
    She wasn't about to smile, but more or less shocked that iris wanted to say thanks to something she was scared of (an ice type). Like I said, the end result will probably be them respecting each other a lot, but a friendship is unlikely considering they LOVE to tease each other.

I can't wait till this comes out in the U.S.A.
    Last edited by DeLaw; 21st June 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I love the fact that Iris and Georgia are becoming closer and they hate it.
    They really are going to become best friends by the end aren't they?
    Thay arent getting closer, she just is more respectful a slight. That doesn't mean she still doesn't want to crush her.

My ideal battle ever!

Finished watching the episode, it gave me what I wanted to see from Iris and Georgia, not on the level I wanted but having the two working together a little here and focusing on a serious issue instead of hating on each other was nice to see.

Poor Ferroseed, causing all these problems yet it's not their fault, and they have to get hit with a Flamerthrower, it's not easy being used to make Moss D:
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Finished watching the episode, it gave me what I wanted to see from Iris and Georgia, not on the level I wanted but having the two working together a little here and focusing on a serious issue instead of hating on each other was nice to see.

Poor Ferroseed, causing all these problems yet it's not their fault, and they have to get hit with a Flamerthrower, it's not easy being used to make Moss D:
    I agree. Seeing rivals in an episode or two working together shows that they can respect each other without acting like little kids that they can get distracted too much. Plus a capture is good as well.

My ideal battle ever!

Iris! Didn't you hear a word Cilan just said?!

Arceus. You're such a little kid!

From this it was thought Iris was starting to get slightly better around Ice-types (still fearing them though) however it turns out that was not the case. Iris still fears Ice-type Pokémon the way she always did as shown in later episodes, it wasn't neutralized slightly. What happened was Iris got over her fear of Georgia's Vanilluxe in order to escape a dangerous situation. And you know Iris doesn't need to get over her fear of Ice-types (except when in a critical situation) as it doesn't effect her goal as a Dragon Master. It's mainly in battles when Iris doesn't let her phobia of Ice-type Pokémon get to her.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 30th September 2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Georgia should invest in a mamoswine.

It's a good episode. Iris cooperates with Ice-types when she was dealing with the out of control Ferroseed. Maybe she will learn to get along with them better later on.

Was that Christopher R. Sabat as the guy who owned the lab?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

While I get anime=/= game, thought it was weird that ferroseed created such a troublesome moss from the rocks from their habitat. I mean, why wasn't this moss problem at Chargestone when they were there with Juniper?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    While I get anime=/= game, thought it was weird that ferroseed created such a troublesome moss from the rocks from their habitat. I mean, why wasn't this moss problem at Chargestone when they were there with Juniper?
    Because the moss comes from the Ferroseed's spikes, not the chargestone rocks.

I liked this episode, since I already saw it.

-This is actually one of the few episodes where Oshawott made me laugh.
    -I loved how Iris commanded Vanilluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Because the moss comes from the Ferroseed's spikes, not the chargestone rocks.
    Yes...if where they are found has the same rocks and ferroseed launch their spikes, then why wasn't this a problem at Chargestone?

A fine episode. It's good to see Iris and Georgia cooperate with each other for a bit. I also found it funny when Oshawott moved his scalchop and then get shocked. And Iris and Georgia saying "What a kick!" was hilarious.

Yes...if where they are found has the same rocks and ferroseed launch their spikes, then why wasn't this a problem at Chargestone?
    Huh.. good question.

Random : PokéRadar

Maybe Ferroseed don't usually attach to Chargestones, only regular stones.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I thought this was a great episode, nice to see that there is a different side to georgia, and i literally lol'd when stunfisk appeared.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

This was a lackluster episode. It doesn't help that her Ice Cream cone never properly battles.

The saving grace was the momentary flashing appearance of Chaobuu/Pigknight

It was an interesting battle learning about the Ferroseed's moss but I'm intrugued how the moss increases a pokemon' stats. Maybe it has a similar effect vitamins have on pokemon.

It was also nice to see Iris improving her relationships with Ice types even though in the end it wasn't much of a step forward. I was thinking throughout the episode that Iris might get Vanilluxe but when I thought about it again, Georgia would never give a pokemon to Iris due to their rivalry.

Anyway, onto Virbank City. I'm really excited about the prospect for some reason.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

i realized that icirus city is the town that i live in, since its the same place on the unova map and the new york state map... wow, and yay sooo happy to see georgia!! good episode

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Maybe Ferroseed don't usually attach to Chargestones, only regular stones.
    I did forget that chragestones were the floating rocks...but still, even if it happened once with the speed it was happening in this episode, wouldn't it also cause a problem? I guess factors like location and other pokémon in the area might have something to do with it. Guess I wish they just thought about this a little more?

Am I the only person who thought it was really wierd how ferroseed was pronounced? I thought it was FER-oh-seed

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

It wasn't bad for a filler episode. I liked Oshawott.

Admittedly I am a little bitter because this episode is in the way of the Virbank City episodes and season 2!

Actually what is season 2 called in the dub? I don't really get the English seasons. As far as I'm concerned BW001-BW084 is one series, not two. :S

I don't think the Ferroseed are found in the chargestone cave, they just collected the stones that had some moss already on it. Then they tested the Ferroseed with it to see how they would react.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast