Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I don't think the Ferroseed are found in the chargestone cave, they just collected the stones that had some moss already on it. Then they tested the Ferroseed with it to see how they would react.
    Bu-but...that IS where they're found. O.O

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Bu-but...that IS where they're found. O.O
    No, I don't believe anything was said about the Ferroseed actually being found in the chargestone save, that's just where they got the stones from, which had traces of moss on it.

This episode bored me. Just another dull filler. I didn't understand why Georgia had to appear either.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Actually what is season 2 called in the dub? I don't really get the English seasons. As far as I'm concerned BW001-BW084 is one series, not two. :S
    It's apparently still Rival Destinies.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It's apparently still Rival Destinies.
    Rival Destinies -> Next time... A new start! -> Rival Destinies? Maybe I'll YouTube the Best Wishes 2 opening each time I watch an episode. :P

No, I don't believe anything was said about the Ferroseed actually being found in the chargestone save, that's just where they got the stones from, which had traces of moss on it.
    Ferroseed are foun in Chargestone Cave. Maybe those weren't, but they are found there. The moss is caused by ferroseed, any ferroseed from what I gather, launching their spikes. So if ferroseed are found in that cave with the same rocks and ferroseed launch spikes to create moss, than why wasn't there a problem at Chargestone?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Ferroseed are foun in Chargestone Cave. Maybe those weren't, but they are found there. The moss is caused by ferroseed, any ferroseed from what I gather, launching their spikes. So if ferroseed are found in that cave with the same rocks and ferroseed launch spikes to create moss, than why wasn't there a problem at Chargestone?
    The stones are brought in to do experiments, and the episode said nothing about Ferroseed being found in chargestone cave. The guy said they were excited to work with the chargestones because they wanted to see how the Ferroseed would react, implying that the Ferroseed have never touched the Chargestones before.

So while you can find Ferroseed in normal caves, this episode pretty much told us that they aren't in the chargestone cave.

This was a pretty good episode. I liked Oshowott's moments as well as Iris and Georgie bonding a bit. Also to note that I've been mispronouncing Ferroseed's name all this time. :P
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Wow... Oshawatt falling in love with a deformed siamese Ice Cream Cone... Just when you thought you've seen it all... Still watin for Dawn to return...
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

The stones are brought in to do experiments, and the episode said nothing about Ferroseed being found in chargestone cave. The guy said they were excited to work with the chargestones because they wanted to see how the Ferroseed would react, implying that the Ferroseed have never touched the Chargestones before.

So while you can find Ferroseed in normal caves, this episode pretty much told us that they aren't in the chargestone cave.
    I kind of agree with you but maybe it would be better worded to say that these researchers don't know the effect of chargestones involving these specific Ferroseed. But that's not to say that there aren't Ferroseed out there that have adapted to feed on Chargestones because they are from chargestone cave but these specific Ferroseed aren't from Chargestone Cave.

[Next paragraph not directly responded to anyone in particular]
    And I would think that this problem doesn't exist in Chargestone cave for the simple fact that those Ferroseed have adapted to the chargestones. See it's like taking Ferroseed who have never "fed" on Chargestones and then throwing in something completely foreign to them like chargestones, and expecting no problems to occur, and when it does your like "Huh? What? Why? What about Chargestone Cave?" It just doesn't work, because these Ferroseed aren't from Chargestone Cave, so you can't bring up chargestone cave, and any potential problems chargestone cave might have. Perhaps maybe if you introduce a whole bunch of Ferroseed to Chargestone cave when they don't originate there, then maybe then there'd be a problem. But that is not at all the case here.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    This episode bored me. Just another dull filler. I didn't understand why Georgia had to appear either.
    Because she had to catch a new(ice) pokemon that might be a useful plot one of these days.

My ideal battle ever!

Ash: Talk about things getting out of control!

And this line coming before the actual disaster.

Kind of a creepy episode. With the electric moss growing due to Oshawott's water, I'm pretty sure Unova would've been totalled if it reached the sewers...

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Not a bad episode at all. Glad to see Georgia as always. Oshawott falling in deep love for the Vanilluxe was hilarious. xD Them hearts in his eyes were so cute.

And yes, i also though it was pronounced "Fare-oh-seed". Gah, I give up on pronunciations now. "Fur-ah-seed" sounds better than what I had originally intended the name to sound.

Also, I think this is the start of Iris getting compfortable with Ice types around. Although it's no surprise if she would still be frightened; this episode didn't totally zap her out of her Icephobia.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Very nice episode. It's really nice to Georgia actually getting some nice development, and not bring her in just to argue with Iris, we actually get to see her be I guess normal trainer. Also great to see Iris getting paired with Vanilluxe inorder to lessen her ice phobia, who knows maybe we'll actually see her catch an Ice type later in the series in order to be a better Dragon master.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

An okay filler episode, I got a laugh at Georgia calling Iris a kid. Her having Ice types was a smart idea only because Iris is afraid of them. Though how does Iris expect to become a Dragon master if shes scared of them? Its a little ridic and she might as well quit. Did working with Vanilluxe diminish her ice phobia though? It was left rather ambiguous in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    An okay filler episode, I got a laugh at Georgia calling Iris a kid. Her having Ice types was a smart idea only because Iris is afraid of them. Though how does Iris expect to become a Dragon master if shes scared of them? Its a little ridic and she might as well quit. Did working with Vanilluxe diminish her ice phobia though? It was left rather ambiguous in the end.
    I think better question is this: How does Iris expect to become a Dragon Master if she barely trains her Axew? Of course her ice phobia is also a bad thing, though.
    About Iris diminishing ice phobia in this episode, I don't think so. I think she's now somewhat less scared of Ice types and can work with them if she has to, but I doubt her is ice phobia is entirely gone.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Nice to see Georgia be helpful for once instead of being the antagonist of the episode. She's still my second-least favorite Unova rival (ahead of only Trip), but she's growing on me a little, and this episode at least showed a different side to her character. I think her best scenes are when she shares the screen with Burgundy during competitions, though.

I also like the vanilluxe going after Axew, Iris getting saved by an ice-type, and Iris showing that Ash isn't the only one capable of having a dumbbell moment. I mean, seriously, Iris, send out your only ground and only electric type when those are the ones getting sick?

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This episode was great. My favorite part was Oshawott falling in love with the ice cream Pokemon. It's cool Georgia owns one now.

This episode was cool, it's funny when Oshawott fell in love with Georgia's Vanilluxe.

Iris and Georgia both got good character development in this episode and it made me like Iris and Georgia's rivalry. I liked the interactions between Gerogia and the other characters too.
    Gerogia is a better rival than Burgundy in my opinion.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 7th October 2013 at 5:15 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456