Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Mijumaru really is the new Takeshi, although his taste in girls is weird. I thought he liked cute ones, or maybe Mijumaru just really loves ice cream.

I have to wonder if this episode will slowly start the potential of more appearances from Magyo. What? I'm not good at talking about episode plots.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I get what you mean in a way, but you never brought up Dento's Chroneko fear not bring him down during his episode :/
    Well that's because I took it as Dent knowing he shouldn't show fear during battle as it could effect his style, plus we don't know the full extent of how this paranoia over Choroneko effects Dent as he does not want to reveal what happened. Dent has yet to be in a situation like Iris was in this episode involving a Choroneko. I'm interested in Dent's fear not because of Dent, but for its mystery, making it all curious, and flashback potential.

Being able to fight a Pokémon they fear just shows a character knows they can't flinch in battle. Iris did the same when battling Langley's Tsunbear.

Also there is the fact that I was more interested in the Pokémon Sommelier plot as I had a feeling the reason for Dent's Choroneko fear wouldn't be revealed in that ep. The only thing I was expecting from the Choroneko that I would like was seeing Dent freak out as we haven't seen it for a while.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 31st May 2012 at 7:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    you're lucky I'm not the type to rub things in.
    I told you guys a capture wasn't likely,
    ...Well that doesn't sound contradicting at all. Iris had a likely enough chance of getting it, it wasn't 100% confirmed, but it wasn't 0% to 5% that she would get it either. Doesn't really matter now, she didn't get it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    ...Well that doesn't sound contradicting at all. Iris had a likely enough chance of getting it, it wasn't 100% confirmed, but it wasn't 0% to 5% that she would get it either. Doesn't really matter now, she didn't get it.
    When you put all the pieces together, it showed it wasn't likely. Most people just didn't want to believe it. I'm just happy all this speculation is over.

Since it's not long away, my predictions for the ep: Oshawott learns ice beam, Georgia is revealed to have captured a Vanilluxe.
    Well, i was write on 1 of the 2, shame i couldn't of gotten the first one right too, good ep though.

I wonder if Georgia's Beartic is male or female...

Her other two are female.

Random : PokéRadar

Man this one was kinda of hard to cop with...I understood the Deino episode due to it being a Daycare, but the fact that none of the info we were given pin pointed to Georgia being the owner, this was kind of a let down. But no matter, still enjoyed the episode mainly thanks to Oshawott making a complete fool of itself most of the time XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

haha love how after weeks of people speculating and filtering through future scans for signs of the Ice cream, or even theories as to why it might be absent, the whole thing gets debunked within the first minute. Brilliant!
    Looked like a good episode but bit hard to follow from the pictures alone. Love how Pignite just appeared and saved the day. Glad the sumo pig is not getting the Grotle treatment and is actually doing stuff.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    She didn't bond, she simply cooperated with it.

Where the hell did you see bond? WHERE?
    Had this been a capture episode, Vanilluxe was wild, then clearly all that we saw would've been bonding moments.

Your only saying there were no bonding moments because simply because Vanilluxe belonged to Georgia. And implying trainer CAN'T bond with their rival's Pokemon. Because bonding CAN only be done when the Pokemon is wild.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Can someone PLEASE translate what was said between Iris and Georgia in the beginning of the episode and the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Well that's because I took it as Dent knowing he shouldn't show fear during battle as it could effect his style, plus we don't know the full extent of how this paranoia over Choroneko effects Dent as he does not want to reveal what happened. Dent has yet to be in a situation like Iris was in this episode involving a Choroneko. I'm interested in Dent's fear not because of Dent, but for its mystery, making it all curious, and flashback potential.
    I dunno Raptor. I think Dento's allergic to Purrloin hair and he sneezed all over his guests. jk jk

But yeah, Dento has more mystery to his plot, though, I was hoping we'd get to see why Iris was afraid of Ice-types a little deeper but I wouldn't mind if they had the dramatic phobias reasoning be with Dento as he needs something deep xD Iris already had hers...
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post

Being able to fight a Pokémon they fear just shows a character knows they can't flinch in battle. Iris did the same when battling Langley's Tsunbear.
    Well, you could say the same if you're applying things to Dento and Choroneko with Iris and Tsunbear. However Iris's situation was different, direct, in-character, and accurate.

Really though, of course Iris became afraid when she first saw Tsunbear, and of course would she still chose to go against it, even though it was an Ice-type. Did you really expect her to shy away from a challenge when the person she battles actually calls her out or talks **** and mocks her? That was Iris' defending Dragon-types, and she refused to back down - she even used her Kibago to battle because of that, and I know that Iris wouldn't have sent Axew in if she didn't think that he could win. She wouldn't let her phobia get the best of her, and thus she actually got determined and stayed for the battle. It's much different from Dento's situation, Langley's tougher and much more violent.

I still have yet to see the episode due to my shitty bandwidth at the moment, but I'm confident it was a nice development episode.

I didn't really understand the plot from looking at the photos, but any episode with Georgia is interesting. I'm glad that the Vanilluxe did end up belonging to her. One more than Stephan!

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    I'm getting sick and tired of fillers!
    This episode just cements that they don't have any desire to give any of my favorite pokemon star billing.
    It just makes me mad. I'm sure not even Reuniclus has a fighting chance to be in the team. My only hope is faves from other regions now.
    It wasn't a filler.

Are you seriously whining YET AGAIN about a pokemon you like not being caugth? that happens every now and then to EVERYONE in the freaking forum, grow up...

I wanted Zorua, Solosis, etc to be caugth they weren't **** happens, life goes on, that doesn't have any impact on me liking or not an episode or a character.

Can someone PLEASE translate what was said between Iris and Georgia in the beginning of the episode and the end?
    Nothing of particular importance. Langley said she got Baivanilla specifically to beat Iris, if you consider that noteworthy, everything else was mostly just the standard banter, including Langley jokingly suggesting Iris might want to try becoming an "Ice Master" instead of a Dragon Master.

The episode didn't live up to my expectations. Georgia was condescending as usual (in other words, boring), Oshawott served no real purpose other than to be the butt of everyone's jokes, and the Ferroseed didn't get nearly as much focus as they should have gotten. I'm glad that Iris got a ton of development, but I honestly think the writers held back in terms of the actual plot of the episode. There were some other good parts, though. I liked that Stunfisk was shown again if only for 30 seconds, and Cilan managed to be likable without being shoved down our throats. Does anyone know why Oshawott liked Vanilluxe to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Nothing of particular importance. Langley said she got Baivanilla specifically to beat Iris, if you consider that noteworthy, everything else was mostly just the standard banter, including Langley jokingly suggesting Iris might want to try becoming an "Ice Master" instead of a Dragon Master.
    Thanks for the translation. This actually does interest me because I don't want to wait for the dub to find out what they say. Can you translate what Iris and Georgia said to each other at the end of the episode please?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Man this one was kinda of hard to cop with...I understood the Deino episode due to it being a Daycare, but the fact that none of the info we were given pin pointed to Georgia being the owner, this was kind of a let down. But no matter, still enjoyed the episode mainly thanks to Oshawott making a complete fool of itself most of the time XD
    I don't know, if you ask me the Deino episode was the worse of the two situations both since Iris' goal is to be a Dragon Master and yet despite being given bonding time with one of Isshu's only dragon types and previews hinting towards her catching it, it ended up being as big a tease as the Swablu episode back in Hoenn. To this day I refuse to waste my time watching it. But I can understand the disappointment here as it would have been nice character development for Iris to catch the very type of pokemon she's afraid of and Iris hasn't caught anything new since Emolga, which was the only capture she's actually had the whole saga.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    The episode didn't live up to my expectations. Georgia was condescending as usual (in other words, boring), Oshawott served no real purpose other than to be the butt of everyone's jokes, and the Ferroseed didn't get nearly as much focus as they should have gotten. I'm glad that Iris got a ton of development, but I honestly think the writers held back in terms of the actual plot of the episode. There were some other good parts, though. I liked that Stunfisk was shown again if only for 30 seconds, and Cilan managed to be likable without being shoved down our throats. Does anyone know why Oshawott liked Vanilluxe to begin with?
    Bscause he's a horny one.

Emolga, "Purrloin", Vanilluxe, Buneary, Meloetta...

Random : PokéRadar

So Iris got over her phobia and Ol'George has a new pokemon, okay episode.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    So Iris got over her phobia and Ol'George has a new pokemon, okay episode.
    I don't think she got over her fear, she just accepted Vanilluxe.

That Oshawott was so funny. I think Ash's Oshawott will be the most flirtatious Ash's Pokemon!

But I think iris caught a Vanilluxe, that ice cream pokemon was belonged to Georgia!
    Current Fandom : Tokyo Ghoul, Pokemon Best Wishes, Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors, Free!, Danganronpa, DRAMAtical Murder
    The Fujoshi~ That's basic. Don't make mess Trip =w= :v, I love Ken Kaneki, too bad he :"""(

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    That Oshawott was so funny. I think Ash's Oshawott will be the most flirtatious Ash's Pokemon!

But I think iris caught a Vanilluxe, that ice cream pokemon was belonged to Georgia!
    Iris DID NOT catch the Baivanilla.

A Pokemon with an owner cannot be caught, unless it is released beforehand.

Um, could you please explain what you mean here?

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Um, could you please explain what you mean here?
    I think this is what he means

But I think iris should've caught Vanilluxe, but that ice cream pokemon belonged to Georgia!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Well she must have read my mind because I was thinking the same thing. This is why I thought it would have been a better catch for Georgia than Iris. I'm so glad I was right. Now all she needs is another ice Pokemon and she could walk with the Ice master title if she wanted too. But I wonder why people think this was a filler. A rival catching a Pokemon is just as important as a main character catching one. It might be a huge plot device more later on or something. However, good episode. 10/10

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast