Thread: Pokemon 4th generation battle time

Hybrid View

Default Pokemon 4th generation battle time

(Please move this if in wrong section thanks)

Be sure to check out my profile comments section for details on some important stuff.Also check out my signature for a few important things like my Friend Code for soul silver and a few other things in there.Please PM me your 4th gen friend code if you are to participate in this.Please PM me if you want an account on the website in my signature as registeration is disabled and I have to register you.DO NOT PM me if you want an account on that site as it's only open to people partaking in this and are in my Pal Pad.

This will be a 4th gen tournament.You'll start at the beggining of the bridge(Round 1)and must traverse the bridge.Pokemon battles get you there.If you survive you Must battle me the all mighty champion who is gonna be HARD than your average Pokemon trainer.My team is all secret and will not be revealed till you battle me.Spoilers will be in place witch will contain important info in them.

Round 1

Spoiler:

Round 2

Spoiler:

Round 3

Spoiler:

Round 4

Spoiler:

Round 5

Spoiler:

Round 6

Spoiler:

Semi Finals

Spoiler:

Championship Match

Spoiler:

R-t-r-m-n-

Spoiler:

No Pokemon's level may dip below 45

Have a good and balanced team

Have a good breakfast Lunch and/or snack and dinner

No pokemon may Hold anything like leftovers unless it's a one time use HP berry other than that those are the Only items that are allowed is HP berries.

HAVE FUN

The matches will last a week(7 rounds)They will start tommorow.My wi-fi isn't working so I will need to ask my dad to fix it(Can't do it tonight he has to go to bed eairly for work at 3:00 AM)

My name is Jakob as you will need it for the name part of the FC regosteration
    Last edited by Jakob99; 31st May 2012 at 8:56 PM.
    Leafgreen team

Zapdose level 100

Charizard level 100

Aerodactyl level 100

Dewgong level 51

Platinum team

Lots of level 100's

White and Black 2

Some more level 100's

Once my Dewgong on Pokemon leaf green reaches level 100 my 3rd- 5th generation team will be retired meaning no new changes will be made and no new battles will be made. All my work will be focused on pokemon X and Y.