Thread: Pokemon Kanto Adventures

Default Pokemon Kanto Adventures

Plot
    Professor Oak woke up unusually groggy one morning. Sitting up in his bed, he lazily glanced at his alarm clock. The time was 10:00. “Oh my,” he mumbled. “It’s this late already?” His eyes shifted toward his calendar next. “Hmm… today’s the 1st of the month, meaning I’ve got to go give some kids their starting Pokémon today. Well, they won’t get here until…” He paused, trying to recall what time the new trainers were supposed to arrive, until a panicked look of realization set in on his face. “They’ll be here in a half an hour!” he exclaimed. “I have to get the Pokémon ready!” As he scrambled out of bed and got dressed, Oak couldn’t help but recall a certain other trainer who had overslept on this important day. “And look at him now,” he thought. “He conquered all five regions, and he’s the league champion of Kanto now. Who knows, maybe these new trainers have bright futures ahead of them… They have no idea how important they are…”
    It’s been since the phenom trainer Ash Ketchum came back to the Kanto region to serve as the Pokémon League Champion. On March 1st, 2020, five trainers were to receive their first Pokémon and embark on their journeys, not knowing that their futures looked very bright indeed. But it won’t be easy for them to claim their glory. Tired of being called soft and spineless by leaders of the other regions, the gym leaders of both the Kanto and Johto regions have stepped up their games; some of them haven’t been beaten in months. Some professors are even considering raising the age limit for beginning trainers because of this. But Professor Oak protested against this, believing that youthful, energetic trainers were just what the world needed. This was allowed on one condition: Five trainers must defeat the eight gyms of Kanto by the summer of 2020. That condition was issued in January of 2019. It still has not been fulfilled. With time running out, the future of young trainers rests on these five trainers’ shoulders. Even worse, Team Rocket has reappeared in the Kanto region, with another diabolical plot to dominate the Pokémon world. Their sights are set on the ever-elusive Master Balls. Rumored to catch any Pokémon without fail, no trainer has gotten their hands on one for decades. However, one has been found somewhere in the Kanto region, and Team Rocket is coming after it with full force. It’s up to the trainers of Kanto to stop them! Can they rise to the challenge?

Name:
    Appereance:
    History:
    Description:
    Starter:
    Other:

Pokemon Sign up
    Name:
    Starter:
    Description:
    History:

Starters you can use
    Pikachu
    Eevee (BEING USED): Grey
    Bulbasaur (BEING USED): Roots
    Charmander (BEING USED): Tooth
    Squirtle

Trainers (People who have joined)
    Aakash Sivayogan
    Gage McArthur
    White
    Last edited by mnm12345; 19th October 2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Let the best Planeswalker win

My White Team

Magic the Gathering Decks
    Selesnya Tokens (Standard)
    Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Affinty Artifacts (Legacy)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    KyuDon (Kyurem and Groudon)
    The Truth 3.0

"Only the strongest can survive"

"Credit to CandleReaper"

Name: Aakash Sivayogan
    Starter: Bulbasaur
    History: Aakash by his name he is a foreigner from an unknown region, he seems to travel for the good of others and he holds some large knowledge of many things of the pokemon world, mainly specificly the history of legends, he plays fair and he would be the one to give you advice.
    Appearence: Jet black hair that is neatly arranged with a fringe with light blue eyes and light brown skin, these are his body features, his clothing consists of a Dark purple T-shirt, with blue jeans, dark blue jacket, white trainers along with his signature frameless glasses
    Personality: Aakash is a good boy at heart, though at times he can be excessive with his intelligence, as he knows a bit too much like the scariness of The Lavender Tower. If made fun of he can become very infuriated, so he becomes very levelheaded to the point of you don't mess with him.

Pokemon Signup:
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Pokemon's nickname: Roots (Male)
    Pokemon's Appearence: Boasts the same appearence as a normal Bulbasaur
    History: Aakash is intrigued by the appearence of the species for being both animal and plant, also Roots is very attached to Aakash like Ash and his Pikachu just for Aakash it is his personality
    Last edited by Aakash98; 12th October 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Hello Aakash your in
    Ok more people join I will be back at 2 Am Est to update bye bro

My White Team

Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    The Truth 3.0

"Credit to CandleReaper"

(We need 2 more member to start please join)

My White Team

Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    The Truth 3.0

"Credit to CandleReaper"

Ill join. Reserve me real quick!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Ok shall do which Starter do you want me to reserve?

My White Team

Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    The Truth 3.0

"Credit to CandleReaper"

Name: Gage McArthur
    Appearance: Gage is a normal teen. He wears Dark blue Nike Shox, with grey acvents. He wears a grey tshirt with a blue and white plaid open button down shirt. He wears jeans with a couple holes and frayed at the bottoms. He is 6 foot 1. Slight muscular build, lots of freckles. Shaggy brown hair that curls up at the end.
    History: Gage grew up by himself mainly, his father ran away when he was born, and now his mom works everyday though the night. He basically grew up with his best friends familys. They cared for him as if he was theirs. At age 10, his best fiends dad, John, took him to get his starter Pokemon, Charmander. Gage decided he didn't want to start his adventure just yet, so he just stayed home all the time and played with Charmander and his friends.
    At 15, he started thinking about adventuring, but decided to wait till his birthday to go.
    At 16, he got 10 pokeballs, and some berries got his adventure. He got all kinds of supplies. So he decided to wait till in the morning to leave.
    Description (I guess personality): Gage is shy at first, but will slowly open up. He tries to help any of his friends, and any Pokemon. Gage has a hot temper. He is energetic when with his friends and/or Pokemon.
    Starter: Charmander
    Other: None

Name: Tooth
    Starter: Charmander
    History: Tooth was barely born before he was picked as Gage's starter. He thought he wouldn't get picked because the others were very strong. Bulbasaur showed great leadership and wizdom. Squirtle showed great accuracy and defense. Eevee excelled in speed and health. Pikachu, who showed great power, and and was very stubborn towards losing.
    Charmander was just... Charmander. He saw Gage come in and look at all the other Pokemon, he played and talked with the others Really enjoying them. He stood up, looked around, and told the Professor he chosen, all Pokemon Were excited, the Squirtle looked like he thought he was going to get picked. Tooth heard Gage mutter something, then he saw Gage looking at him. The professor said "Are you sure? The others are much stronger. Gage walked over and said "Hey buddy, how would you like to be my partner?" tooth just stood there, shocked. The others, mad, sad, and surprised. "Haha,are you surprised?" Gage bent down and picked him up. "I'll get you pokeballs and dex." The professor said while looking for Gages items.
    Ever since then Tooth has been growing stronger. They have been best friends since Tooth realized it was true.
    Other: Tooth is never in his pokeball
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

It says that there must be 5 trainers, does that mean there's 5 starters ( Example, 2 Bulbasaurs, 2 Charmanders and a Squirtle ) or 3 starters and 2 people with different Pokémon?
    Hope this makes sense.
    Pokémon White 2 team

Goku
    Zeus
    Fuego
    Cleopatra
    Posideon
    Dracula

Pokémon in box

Charizard
    Metagross
    Weavile

Exspearos, Pikachu and Eevee are also available as starters, so it is possible for 5 trainers to have each one of the five starters available with no duplicates

Name: "White"
    Appereance: White has large, spiked hair. Around the roots of his hair it is a grey colour and it reaches in to a rather dark shade of white. He is usually looking down at the ground with his dark eyes which are a light grey colour. He is rather lanky at the size of 6"3' and weighing around 140 pounds, although he is skinny he still has alot of muscle. He has no freckles and a pale shaded face. He has a black jacket, which is over a silver t-shirt that has the outline of a Pokéball on it in white, his skinny jeans are a dark grey and he wears white high-tops.
    History: White's life is a tale of misery and despair. When his mother died to him his father blamed White. His father didn't name White, White named himself, and basically raised himself in Viridian Forest, his father left him with a random old lady in Viridian City called Mary, she raised a upset White until he for 10 in pity for the boy, White was often rude, despite this kind deed, even if he was thankful inside. When Mary turned 70 she died. Everything in her will was sent to a surprised White. White, of course, realised Mary cared for him, but not this much, White was upset at this and realised that if it wasn't for Mary he would probably be dead. This soon changed White's perspective on life. He once had a ignorant point of view of people, hating everyone, but now he's learned to respect people, even if he isn't very social and is usually very quiet,
    Description: White's quiet and if you find him speaking it's usually in a low key with his head looking to the floor, but he's respectful and kind hearted, he'll do the kindest things for you out of respect and ask for no thanks, just for that person to stay the same. If he dislikes you though he can be ruthless, he's strong and has alot of anger inside him, you really don't want to see the angry side of White, he's destructive and violent.
    Starter: Eevee

Pokémon
    Name: Grey.
    Starter: Eevee
    Description: Eevee is a shiny Pokémon. He has grey and silvery fur. Even though Eevee is a shiny Pokémon he does not think himself to be anything special, he finds himself to like any other Pokémon. Eevee is really smart in tight situations, he's really fast and can take hits quite well, trying to make the best of every situation
    History: Eevee was kept as a prize by professor Oak, he'd show off to his friends and then send him back in to a PC, to live a lonely life. When Grey was picked he was overjoyed, now Grey thinks he owes everything to White and stays loyal to him, always by his side.
    Pokémon White 2 team

Goku
    Zeus
    Fuego
    Cleopatra
    Posideon
    Dracula

Pokémon in box

Charizard
    Metagross
    Weavile

Your all in once my friend replys I will make the main thread so we can start

My White Team

Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    The Truth 3.0

"Credit to CandleReaper"

Can I reserve a spot with Squirtle? I'll have my sign up quickly

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Name: Legna James Krad

Appereance: Legna stands about 5'11 and is 186 Pounds, Legna has a badly burned left hand from work related injuries that happened rather recently. Legna is a man of middle skin complextion (Light Tan) with no facial hair to match his longer spiked black hair that is always covered by a black Baseball cap, his eyes are a deep brown With a lighter grey outline, and his teeth are arranged correctly. He has no freckles or any other sort of diffrences in his body.

History: Legna Came from a strong family who owns a decent sized ranch between Cerulean city and Lavender Town, Legna also has an older brother and a younger sister, named; Markus and Amy respectivly, he was a straight A student who attended Memorial High which was in Lavender Town and was on almost every sport there was. Upon Graduation he took it upon himself to start his journey.

Personality: Legna is very mature for his age and very intelligent, He is calm tempered but can become aggressive in scenarios where he, his pokemon, or his friends are in danger. Legna is particularly fond of the Steel type Pokémon, due to their immense power and sturdy defenses. On the other hand, he does not fare well with ghost types due to the fact when he was younger his brother would torment Legna with his Haunter. Legna is also an outdoors person, taking a liking to nature and wild pokemon and he hopes that one day he can discover a completely new species of pokemon.

Starter: Squirtle

Other: Legna always carries a small tent for him and his pokemon.

Pokemon Sign up
    Name: Shellshocker
    Starter: Squirtle

Description: Shellshocker is much alike others of his species with a small diffrence, He is much smaller (About half the normal height) than the average Squirtle.

History: Shellshocker's history isn't very well known beside the fact that he spent most his life in Proffesor Oak's Lab.

Personality: Shellshocker is the kind of Pokemon to run and hide when scared, he is good at finding hidey holes and isn't hesitant to use them if needed if there is nowhere to hide, he uses his natural defense, his shell to hide. He is very quiet and is more baby like than most pokemon

Other: Shellshocker is strangely scared of Oran and Pinap Berries.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Your in start Rping

My White Team

Boros Humans (Standard)
    Naya Humans (Standard)
    Selesnya Humans (Modern)
    Sliver Queen combo (EDH)
    Bolas madness (EDH)

Pokemon Decks
    The Truth 3.0

"Credit to CandleReaper"

Accordingly All starters except Pikachu are used. I'd like to ask more questions about this RP, but that would need for the RP to be on the RPG cafe
    Last edited by Aakash98; 20th October 2012 at 4:40 PM.

The plot MUST be OVER 400 words.
    The first few lines of your "plot" aren't plot. It's exposition and story. Plot explains the world, the backstory, and the tasks at hand for the players.

And signup sections have a minimum word count, too.

Closed.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."