Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Adventures - The Tohjo War (PG-13, Pre-Modern RP)

Hope this is good. I will make changes i I have to.

Name: Diego Vendrix

Class: Trainer

Hometown/Region: Ecruteak Temple, Tohjo

Appearance: Diego stands at five foot, 9 inches and weighing at 150 pounds, with light olive skin. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, and no facial hair. He also invented a predictor to glasses. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. He has a rather stocky build though a bit on the thin side of that spectrum as well.

Diego wears a short-sleeved gray shirt with some intricate designs on it. He also wears a rather soft and comfortable jacket that he will wear when it is cool and around his waist when it is hot. Diego also wears some nice and durable jeans that he received from a traveler. Diego also wears a pair of glasses. On his back, Ian has a simple but large satchel that Diego uses to hold extra Apricorn balls, berries, foods or any other thing. He wears a pair of durable and comfortable moccasins made from some natives of a region.

Personality: Diego has a soul of fire. He is a warm and passionate person with an occasion fiery temper and a burning streak for the pursuit for adventure and truth. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook, which helps when he travels around. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity. He is very creative and know to be devious for his ideas.

He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes. He is prone to snarky or blunt comments and is often unable to figure out what to do in situations with people so will often mess things up, though he means no harm. Despite this or because of it, he tries to overcome these traits so people don’t judge him on his faults and see him as a good person.

History: Diego was found as an orphaned toddler clutching an egg. Someone has snuck him into the temple. No one knows who was it or how they got in. However, it wasn’t long before some of the girls who worked noticed his presence. Unable to locate his parents, they asked one of the elders what to do. Believing the child was left here for a reason, they decided to raise him. His early years were filled with happiness except for a certain incident. On his first birthday, he had a nightmare and when his surrogate moms came in to check, it was a new moon. He would claim to see a black pokémon with hair, a red collar and a blue eye was watching over him in his nightmare. The event left emotional scars on him and there are moments where he cannot be left alone.

His schoolboy years were characterized by isolation and occasional taunting. He was teased because of his different nature and that he had no ‘real’ family. This is led to fights between Diego and the students. In an attempt to stop the violence, Diego was taught to restrain his negative emotions and in return, the bullying would stop. Unfortunately, he was still treated indifferently and with passive aggression, resulting in many lonely hours. His only true companion was his Pikachu, which hatched from his egg during his 3rd Birthday. They are quite closer to one another. However, Diego was friendly with a few kids and those few he still remembers to this day. Travelers occasionally made their into the area and Diego would challenge them to a Pokemon battle in order to learn about Pokemon and improve. Despite his age, he was clever and pulled a few surprising wins. This became more prominent as he grew older and learned more. Eventually, this was spread around and he found himself surprised when he got an invitation to join the Silver Campaign. His family had preparing for the day he left home and there was a teary goodbye.

Other: Diego is intelligent and knows a fair bit of things. He also knows how to cook and is a good baker.

Starter Pokémon: Pikachu

Gender (or Genderless): Male

Pokémon Appearance: Slightly taller than the average Pikachu.

Pokémon Personality: Pikachu is similar to Diego though is a bit more serious and solemn, mainly through how he would not tolerate anyone picking on Diego. He expresses concern for his trainer though Diego also worries about Pikachu taking too much responsibility for him. Pikachu is a kindhearted and brave soul and isn’t afraid to step in to stop mischief. He has a sense of humor and enjoyed tossing pastries in the face of bullying kids.

Pokémon History: Diego was found clutching the Pichu egg at age 2. Piichu hatched when Diego was 3 and evolved into a Pikachu at age 10. Friends from near birth, they had have each others back always.

Attacks:
    -Thunder Shock
    -Thunder Wave
    -Mimic (move tutor)
    -Reversal (egg move)

Pokémon Other: Pikachu was born with Reversal as an egg move and was taught Mimic by a Move Tutor. Diego has saved a years’ worth of pocket money as well as money he made by doing odd jobs to help pay for the move.

PASSWORD: PHOENIX
    Last edited by DVB; 14th June 2012 at 4:46 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

@ Krazy95:
    Of the RPs I've taken part in/started it was normally a bit easier to keep the RP going if the GM also participated even with one character.
    Lookin' forward to this rp starting though ^^
    "Anarchism... stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion;
    the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property;
    liberation from shackles and restraint of government.
    It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals."~Jackson "Jax" Teller

Credit for awesome signature: Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    Both Callum Smith (Titan500) and Cameron Rawell (Zapphire) are accepted.

Some of you may be wondering where my SU's are.

At the moment, I'm debating whether to just be a GM, or actively involve myself with my two characters, or, at least, one of them. Alongside this, if i do go ahead, i want it to be the final post in here, at least before the RP starts. Just so I can get it all up in one big go and do a final check before it goes ahead.

If anyone has views on whether a character or both of my characters should be made, or whether I should just GM the RP, let me know.
    It's up to you, really, but I'd rather prefer it if you didn't have a character, because you might make feel biased towards them and give them certain advantages. Not saying you absolutely will, but who knows. Also, you need to make scenarios for us, I believe, so yeah.

I'm with Lunar1008 on this one. Besides it being a bit more easier to control us, what fun is it to just stay on the sidelines and watch? The GM should have just as much fun as any other player. Then again, it's all up to you.

Yeah, I agree with Lunar, it will be way easier to control things if you have a character, that way you can move us along and make sure everyone is advancing with the plot. Just don't have a bias please.

Wait, I'm assuming that we will be given scenarios, right? Because otherwise there's absolutely no point to this RP.

This RP is based around scenarios alongside your travels. So yes, it is scenario based.

Also, acceptances to :

Diego Vendrix (DVB)
    Kenny Gracidea (VictiniFan100)

Chili, you are lacking the quantity of required information, and missing a vital piece of your SU. So at the moment, you are rejected.

Name: Rafael Anderson

Class: Breeder

Hometown/Region: Fortree/Hoenn

Appearance: Like his younger brother, Rafael has dark brown eyes which lie beneath dense brown eyebrows. On top of his head 2-inch brown curls are pointing in whatever direction they like, mostly because he can’t be bothered to arrange them into a less chaotic hairstyle. His face is quite round, which is emphasized even more by his small nose and mouth. He has a few small round birthmarks on his right cheek. Because he lives in a place with lots of sunshine he has developed quite a tan.

At 5 foot 8, Rafael is quite short. He is also quite thin, which makes him look younger than he is. He usually wears light and comfortable clothing. His favourite clothes are a red T-shirt with a white stripe running down the sleeve and white shorts. At least that’s what they looked like when he first got them. Since then they have been repeatedly torn, covered in dirt and soaked, which didn’t do them any good. He also wears a strip of black cloth wrapped around his left wrist as an accessory.

Personality: Rafael is an energetic fellow, who spends most of his days outside. He is optimistic and often appears carefree, sometimes even careless. His interests can change quite quickly, which also shows in his social life: he has a lot of acquaintances, but not many close friends. Because he doesn’t have much experience in human relationship, he is quite naďve. He is honest and expects the same from everyone he meets. As a result he quickly stops trusting people who let him down.

Even so, when he sets his goal, he is determined to reach it; any obstacle he encounters will spur him on. It might take him some time, though, because he is not analytical, he prefers to learn through trial and error. He tries to be self-sufficient and will avoid asking for help, even when he needs it. Because of that, he might seem self-centered, but he is always prepared to listen to others’ opinions and problems and take them into account.

History: Rafael was born and raised in Fortree, a place he rarely left, even for a day, like most of his family. His family was running a Pokemon Day Care for generations, so there wasn’t much time to go away for long. Luckily for him, Rafael loved Pokemon, so he never felt like he was missing anything. He started helping his parents take care of Pokemon when he was just 5.

From then on he always dreamt of running his own Day Care one day. He was eager to learn and was soon regarded as someone with great potential as a breeder. His family was extremely proud of him and told him everything they knew. Most of all he was fascinated by the Flying-types. He envied them the ability to soar through the sky, to fly above the clouds, to see what others can’t. That’s why he strived to find out what they need to get the most of their abilities. He studied them so hard 14 he was assigned to take control of raising Flying Pokemon at 14.
    About a month got his first Pokemon, a Swablu which hatched from an egg found at the Day Care. Since then, he was determined to set off with his new partner and explore the world and learn about breeding through experience. He only needed to pick a destination. Then one day he heard a customer talking about the Silver Town Campaign. After some inquiry he decided this was just where he wanted to go.

Other:
    Rafael has trouble remembering people’s names.

Starter Pokémon: Swablu

Nickname (if any): Sunny

Pokémon Appearance: On his forehead there is a yellow dot, which is the origin of his nickname.

Pokémon Personality: Because he’s always been in Rafael’s ownership, his personality is somewhat similar to Rafael’s; he is playful, at times even mischievous, and carefree. He can get tired pretty easily and likes to sleep a lot.

Pokémon History: Rafael got Sunny as it was still just an egg. One of the customers didn’t want the egg found by his Altaria. Rafael took care of it until it hatched, so his parents let him keep the Swablu that hatched from it.

Attacks: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Roost

Password: Phoenix
    Last edited by synthetica; 16th June 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    Just another generic signature.

Rafael Anderson is accepted.

Umm I am moving house so I wont be active for 1-2 weeks. hopefully the RPG wont start in those times.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Just bumping so more people see this awesome RPG.

To anyone who has signed up, and anyone who wishes to, this RP will start on July the 20th - to those who have signed up I'm sorry for the delays - I didn't realise I'd be back at college for a month.

To those who want to sign up, you have unti lthe RP reaches the end of the Silver Town introduction. So a few days after then.

Name: Roy Bentin
    Hometown/Region: Nimbasa City/Unova

Appearance: Roy is a little short for his age, about 4'9". His face also looks young and people mistake him for a 10 year old. He is very slim, but does has some muscle due to working in a factory. He is fair-skinned and has dark black hair. He wears his long, mop like hair, with a bang covering his right eye. He only has his left eye revealed and under it is a scar running down from the bottom of his eye and down to his cheek. His style of clothing is rather simple, with bright red colors. He wears a bright red paper boy cap, backwards. He likes to wear long sleeved, loose, white shirts. He wears a bright red, flashy poncho over this shirt. The pattern is a horizontal zig-zag and looks knit. The cuffs on his shirt are also a bright red and contains his family name, Bentin, stitched on to it. He does this because he likes to make his pokemon wear wristbands with Bentin to show a bond. Red symbolizes fire and he likes to wear char colored, loose trousers and black boots to keep up the gimmick. He wears a chain around his neck that he will use to hold pokeballs and carries a backpack around. To help himself look older he has a piercing on his right ear. With both the scar and piercing he looks slightly older, but still gets made fun of.

Personality: Roy is calm and composed, most of the time. He can be very hot tempered and if he is ever pushed to the edge, will go berserk. Despite this, he is very kind and friendly. It takes time for him to become friends with someone, but is very open to meeting new people and will protect the people and pokemon he cares about. Once he makes a new friend he will cherish that bond for life. Roy is also very determined and will work hard for what he wants. He is also intelligent and very analytical, he likes to plan ahead a lot. He will also look at things rationally and come up with the best idea, with the future and consequences in mind. He can get carried away at times, whenever he is excited or pushed to the edge. One of the things that annoys him the most is being made fun of for his height and being called a 10 year old.

History: Roy comes from a very hardworking family, and that hardworking attitude rubs off on him. His father works as a miner and his mother in the family market. They always encouraged Roy to work, even though he was young. Roy has been working in a factory since he was 13 and knows the value of hard work. Roy is an only child and his parents took very good care of him, sort of spoiling him, thinking he deserved it for working. Roy's parents never really wanted any interaction with pokemon and prohibited Roy from having any. Roy then started to grow angry and sort of resented his parents for not allowing him to have pokemon. He then went out to look for a pokemon of his own to keep in secret. He went to the family market and saw a mysterious man behind the place. Feeling very rebellious, he went up to this very strange looking man anyway. He was selling exactly what Roy was looking for, a pokemon. It was kept within the pokeball and would be sold at the right price. Taking his chances and not thinking clearly, he pays the salesman a year's salary from work.

It turned out to be a Darumaka that was very hot-tempered. It attacked Roy at first sight and gave him a scar under his left eye. He tried to give it back to the salesman, but he was nowhere to be found. This left Roy stuck with his new hot-tempered friend.

Despite the big scar on his face, he was able to keep Darumaka, nicknamed Blaze, a secret. He blamed his work for the scar. Over time he began to grow a bond with Blaze, letting him out during work. His friend at work then started to explain to him about the Silver Town Campaign. This intrigued Roy and he was desperate to go. He felt it was best for him to go, but his parents would most definitely not be on the same page. He had no choice, he had to run away. He didn't like the idea of leaving his parents, but there was an adventure waiting for him. He packed his bags, left a note, and never looked back. He had his eyes set on Tohjo with no room for regret.

Other: Blank ...

Starter Pokemon: Darumaka
    Nickname: Blaze

Pokemon Appearance: Blaze's fur is a more fiery red color and his fists are slightly bigger, packing a little more power. Instead of having a spot in the middle of his belly it is in the shape of a diamond. He also wears a dark red wristbands to show Roy's bond.

Pokemon Personality: Blaze is very hot-tempered towards people and pokemon, excluding Roy. He doesn't like to be defeated and always pushes himself. When with Roy he is very silly and loves to fool around. He does open up to others when given time.

Pokemon History: Roy's parents never allowed pokemon in their household. Being a teenager, Roy wanted a pokemon even more. He went out to the family market and found a bizarre salesman in the back. Roy then payed a year's salary of work to get a random pokemon. It turned out to be a Darumaka who starts out hot-tempered, but ends up being a best friend.

Attacks:
    -Tackle
    -Rollout
    -Incinerate
    -Rage

Pokemon Other: Darumaka is out of his pokeball almost all the time.

Password: Pheonix
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 8th July 2012 at 8:55 PM.

[Not Made by Me]

SenorLaughsALot, you are accepted.

Name: Gray Oak

Hometown/Region: Pallet Hill/Tohjo

Appearance: Gray is undistinguished in height, standing at about 5'10. He weighs about 145-150 pounds. His physical condition is exceptional. Gray has spiky, dark brown hair and averagely-toned skin. He has a predilection to lean forward in a seemingly aggressive posture quite often, much to the dismay of his parents. Gray is heterochromatic; his right eye is gray while his left eye is brown. He wears a black collared shirt with plain denim jeans. Gray has some simple khakis, although he doesn't wear them often. In addition to this, he has a sweater with a zipper which he wears during the winter or in frigid climates. In the heat of summer, he wears a regular white t-shirt. Gray has a gray jacket which he wears with a black t-shirt for serious, formal, and significant occasions. He wears black running shoes practically everywhere. Gray also has a necklace with an indistinct stone on it.

Personality: Gray is a decent person; he respects other people and has good intentions towards essentially everybody. He is wiser than it would seem; he knows other people's values quickly upon observation. He enjoys watching others while analyzing/considering their behavior. He cares about most people and Pokémon, even if they don't care about him in return. He's the type of person to do selfless things, such as give medical herbs and healers freely to other people who are in want or need of such things. He recognizes whenever he makes a mistake or does something atrocious towards others, and seeks penitence. Gray's perspective of the world is that all living things are vicious and deserve punishment, but that he is also sentient, like other people and Pokémon, and therefore he realizes that he deserves punishment for his foul actions in like manner. Resultantly, he believes that everyone should apologize to, forgive, and be forgiven by each other about their crimes and misdeeds, and endeavor to never turn back. He notices that this, as opposed to vengeance and punishment, actually solves problems and makes life better for everyone else, and helps to inspire others to live like this as well. Gray doesn't care or worry about what it might cost him. He also takes notice that some people have terrible occurrences in their lives. However, he does try to be optimistic, pointing out that although the world is terrible (as life is in general), it could always be worse. Although he doesn't talk about his moral viewpoint much, he values it greatly, perhaps even more so than anything else, and hopes strongly that other people get this message, and that they discover this outlook upon life as well. He truly deeply cares about everyone; not just his Pokémon, and not simply his friends and family, but every form of life.

Gray has been an arrogant young kid before, and he has (albeit very infrequently) repeated displaying that sort of behavior. However, in the end, he apologizes for his extreme hubris, takes responsibility for his actions, and moves on. He deeply regrets having had ever done (or refrained from doing) anything which may have brought harm to others. He has had terrible hatred, loathing, and detestation towards others in the past, although he never displayed it; now, however, he doesn't have any ire against other people anymore. Of course, he has been envious, ignorant, unkind, vengeful, greedy, spiteful, and avaricious, as well as every other aspect of anyone's personality which may be considered an ethical flaw; after all, he's only human.

Gray prefers to live alone. He believes that sometimes living with and relying on other people may hinder him and be an impediment to his improvement. Gray thrives off of improvement; the idea that he could do better and work harder than he already does, and that by doing so, his skill might grow, even exponentially, is what drives him to live and pursue his goals. He usually tries to do the best which he is capable of whenever he's given the opportunity (this is especially true regarding battling). Although he may seem apt physically, he's even more powerful mentally, and is easily one of the most skilled Pokémon Trainers in all of Tohjo.

History: Gray Oak grew up on Pallet Hill during his youth. He was usually extremely selfless and respectful towards his friends and family (not always; there have been several occasions in which he chose not to act so kindly). He was especially kind to Pokémon, whether they were the Pokémon which his mother always kept as pets, which he always lived with, or simply wild Pokémon which he became a great friend to. He has an older brother, Joshua, who is his senior by about 5 years (they don't spend much time together, although Joshua watches out for him often). His mother keeps a variety of Pokémon in the house, including a Growlithe, an Exeggcute, a Magikarp in a fish tank, a pet Pidgey, a few Abra (3 of them), and a Rhyhorn. Gray was excellent in his studies during his childhood and still is to this day; hardly anyone in Kanto (if there really is anyone at all) can match him mentally.

He captured his first Pokémon, an Eevee, at the age of 13. It had wandered around Kanto onto Pallet Hill, where he initially befriended it by feeding it some berries, then later caught it using his first Poké Ball, which he bought on his own from the market in Viridian City. He spent a great deal of his life around Viridian City, staying frequently over the past few years at the new Trainer Academy, which also quickly became a notable location for Pokémon battles. Gray was invited to Silver Town while he was at Viridian City, and immediately took interest. He makes the most from any training or battling which he receives, and endeavors to improve with every opportunity which he gets. He is easily among the most powerful, skilled, and cunning Trainers in all of Kanto, and even Tohjo.

Other: Gray is an ancestor of Blue Oak.

Starter Pokémon: Eevee

Nickname: None

Pokémon Appearance: An ordinary Eevee.

Pokémon Personality: Eevee's behavior is very much like his Trainer's. He is very adventurous, and does everything which he can think of in order to improve his strength, knowledge, wisdom, and experience. He has been known to exhibit great arrogance and pride before, similarly to Gray. However, since they met, Eevee's misbehavior has declined sharply to the point at which he hardly does anything malicious at all.

Pokémon History: Gray first met Eevee in Pallet Town as a wild Pokémon when he was at the age of 13. Upon their initial encounter, Gray fed the Eevee some Oran Berries, and since then, Eevee opted to hang around the town, frequently remaining near Gray's house, where he captured it a few months later. There weren't many other Trainers in town for Gray to match his Eevee against, so he hardly had any opportunity for training, but together Gray and his Eevee alone composed one of the most skilled and powerful teams in the western cities of Kanto.

Attacks:

Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Sand-Attack
    Growl

Pokémon Other: None.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 22nd August 2012 at 8:05 PM.

Name: Roary Mason

Class: Breeder

Hometown/Region: Goldenrod City/Tohjo

Appearance: Roary is a tall, lean person. He has long black hair that he greases back, with hair faded orange from the greases in some spots. He stands about 6'3 and is muscular for a person of his weight but is easily weaker than those that are well built. He sports a small goatee on his chin. His clothing consists of dark blue cargo pants, a t-shirt, and depending on the weather a brown leather jacket. He often wears baseball caps or other types of hats. His shoes are pretty basic black shoes for the times. His eyes are a pure blue color similar to the ocean. The only main noticeable feature on him is the scar that goes from the corner of his right eye, down across his nose to his cheek. Being a breeder, he isn't all touchy like some are but he still wears black leather work gloves on his hands most of the time. He has relatively large feet as well as large ears. He always has his signature Swiss Army Knife sticking out of one of the pockets of the cargo pants.

Personality: Roary's mischievous behavior often misleads people to the real side of him. Roary is truly a person who cares a lot about what he believes in. The things that he stands up for the most are his pokemon, those he loves and trusts, and his pride. Roary gets into lots of jams but is extremely smart and cunning. Though he lives for his pride, he is not in the least trustworthy. Being the con artist he is, he is very deceitful and knows how to talk his way out of a situation. He thinks of himself as sort of a Robin Hood type character as most of the money he gets from breeding and conning people he uses to support his family and friends. He is not the best when it comes to battling but to the extent that his pokemon are trained, it doesn't matter as strength overpowers strategy in these cases. He is known for being a player and hitting on lots of girls. Not to say it doesn't work but sometimes he gets a little ahead of himself. He lives in the moment and never slows down one bit.

History: Roary was born on New Bark Farms where he was raised to be a breeder. He caught a young Heracross after it was found with the Pokemon on the farm. They grew up together and were known to be very mischievous. After getting into trouble with the locals, his parents sent him off to the city to live with his uncle Raymond. With his parents struggling on the farm with him gone, he told them he started a business and started sending them money. This was not in the least true though as this money was made through various schemes involving rigged betting and doing dirty work for other locals. He did this until his parents were stable again but he'd grown used to the way of life so he continued his ways as a con artist. He became mixed up with some dangerous individuals over time. At one point he'd tried to scam one of the most powerful mobsters in Goldenrod. He didn't take it too easily and sent men after Roary. They came knocking down his door and started slashing at him with a switch blade. Heracross came out of the Apri Ball and scared off the goon, but not before he took one clean cut down his face.

In the hospital, his Uncle kept insisting that he leave town. He was convinced that if he left town that he'd be safer, or at least people wouldn't recognize him. After weeks of insisting he leave, he told Roary to take on the Elite League. It might be a far journey but at least it would be safer than Goldenrod. After thinking over, Roary figured if he could take the Gym Challenge and win, he would be set for life. He and Heracross started training to take on this league. The training went smoothly and soon the inexperienced farm boy was taking down the top street fighters in Goldenrod. This sudden boost of confidence gave Roary what he needed to take the final step and start off for Silver Town. He visited home first to tell his parents about the decision to take the challenge but left out the part about the conning. When asked about his scar, he said he had gotten it training with Heracross. Another lie to start off his journey to the big ti

Other: N/A

Starter Pokémon: Heracross

Nickname (if any): Sparta

Pokémon Appearance: Sparta looks a lot like a normal heracross but with one distinguishing feature. The horn on its heads starts off blue but fades to red at the end.

Pokémon Personality: Sparta is a lot like Roary in many ways. He is mischievious in many ways. As most Heracross are though, he takes a massive amount of pride in himself, especially his horn. He would and will do anything to protect Roary in a time of need.

Pokémon History: Sparta was met on a farm in New Bark. He was found mixed in with the various Tauros and Miltank so instead of getting rid of it, Roary kept him. Roary raised him since he was a very young pokemon.

Attacks:
    - Night Slash
    - Megahorn (Egg Move)
    - Horn Attack
    - Endure

Pokémon Other: N/A

Phoenix
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

Could I please reserve a Ranger. Thanks.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Default Joaquin Perez's Trainer for the Tohjo Wars's sign up.

Name: Joaquin Perez.

Class: Trainer.

Hometown/Region: Mahogany Town, Johto.

Appearance: (You didn't put any thing for Johto to wear. So if I get it wrong sorry.)
    Joaquin wears a light green and blue collar shirt that has the design of tie die and palm trees. Sometimes he wears striped suspenders with short dress pants. His pants are covered with many spiral and plaid colors and are just a couple inches above the knee. His hair is cropped perfectly flat on the top with short hair everywhere else. It can grow longer with many curls. Joaquin's hat is a cap with Flames, Waves, And Leaf Storms. Joaquin's eyes are light brown. Sometimes he wears a belt for holding Pokeballs and has a backpack with a strap across his shirt. He is about "5 foot 1 and has very small ears for some reason. His winter outfit is a red sweater with long sleeves saying SP on it. Joaquin's pants are fluffy sweatpants with very thick white and green socks. His cap is a one that goes over his ears kind of like a beanie. Joaquin is not very tall for his age.

Personality: Joaquin is very, very, hyper and is always looking for adventure which usually leads him into much danger sometimes. Joaquin can't take many things seriously. Only when something is life threatening he reacts. He likes to have fun and loves to battle and travel. He is quite clumsy and sometimes blushes at things that happen to him. He also is easily frightened but not all the time. Whenever something embarrassing happens to him he tries to shake it off but has a short fuse and blasts with anger. That's why when stuff like that happen they don't laugh or anything. Joaquin likes to relax and slack off. He meditates when he is feeling peace. When Joaquin is angry he runs deep into the forest of the region until he finds himself so deep he sings. It calms him down and his Pokemon too. Sometimes he says things that are hurtful but doesn't really mean them in the end and can feel really sorry for it. Joaquin is very sensitive and very protective of everything he owns.

History: Joaquin's life is pretty simple. He became a trainer and was very excited for it. He has run into trouble through out his life though. The most serious one was when running around on a mountain there was a bridge. It snapped and he tumbled to the bottom but was lucky to have been caught by his older brother's Pidgeot. Joaquin was invited by invitation to Silver Town. He was dropped off there by a boat in a dock near their town. He is currently there right now and is not travelling with anyone at the moment. He does not know of all the dangers that might lurk behind his back. His life has been pretty simple because there wasn't many interesting things that happen in his life. But the most saddest moment was when Joaquin tried to save a Pokemon and it's trainer out of a burning house far out of reach from any fire fighters and when some fellow water Pokemon helped they weren't in the house. Joaquin cried and cried on the ground and vowed to never let someone burn in a house. They are both most likely dead. And then his younger brother found a Pokemon and his younger brother named it Lakayla, after the girl in the fire. Who Joaquin still remembers ever since that day. Joaquin's family means alot to him. After all he only has his brothers, mother, father, cousins and grandparents. (Two Grandmas and One Grandpa.) His life was very hard without a Pokemon and was very lonely. But in the forest he had friends that weren't his Pokemon but just wild ones who were very nice.

Joaquin's childhood isn't terribly amazing but was always such fun. Joaquin loved to play and joke around with games with his family. He didn't have many friends back then and it was harder to make friends at that age because people thought he was weird. He didn't listen to them but when they really ticked him off he would use one of his forest friends on that person. But he always had this strange dream ever since he was a kid. But it was little by little and it's growing. When he was 1 it was just a quick flash of at foot. Then at two a foot running and then a background of fire. Then it was like that until age 5 when he saw a girl and a boy running in fire. It was very unclear what they looked like until age 7 when he saw only shadows with brown and blue eyes that had tears in them. It frightened Joaquin a lot. But at age 10 he saw people chasing and he knew they were bad people. At age 11 it was people with strange Pokemon he had never seen before. And currently at age 13 all he has seen is that all together. He is not sure what it means. Besides that his life has been pretty ordinary. A friend named Lakayla who is a very nice girl. Joaquin is tired though. His child labor is so hard and can really hurt his body at his age and size. When he comes home he can barely lift his feet upstairs to bed. There have been rumors of a revolt or uprising in the fields starting. He tried to ignore it but can't stop thinking about it. And one side of him says: "It's only trouble." The other says: "It's about time." Joaquin was so tired and was having to do a lot of work because a lot of workers were sick. But then a letter came to him telling him about Silver Town. He ran through the fields to his house to pack. Joaquin tried very hard to keep his middle finger down to the master of the fields as he drove in a stagecoach to the dock. But he is very glad he's out of there and he is excited for his journey to unfold. No matter how much danger he doesn't know lurks behind him.

Other: He doesn't have many friends. And his great- great- great- (X's like a lot.) grandson is Chili, Cress, and Cilan. (If I can't do this just tell me.)

Starter Pokémon: Chikorita.

Nickname: Hoja.

Pokémon Appearance: Hoja looks pretty much like a regular Chikorita except for the fact that it's eyes are more Green, Yellow, and Blue mixed together instead of Red. And it has green front feet and blue spikes on it's neck.

Pokémon Personality: Hoja is fearless and is sometimes acting like he is the best Pokemon in the world. But he is very sensitive and sympathetic. Hoja is very nice and can be more easily scared than Joaquin. Which makes them a perfect match.

Pokémon History: Joaquin was walking around the town and went inside his house. But when he got to the door there was three Pokeballs. He picked Hoja because of his love for nature and the forest. These were later revealed as Pokeballs to choose from Professor Elm. He delivered them to the town because Joaquin would have to go for his Pokemon. The other two are given to two Unrevealed Characters.

Attacks: Razorleaf, Poison Powder, Growl, and Tackle.

Pokémon Other: Question. Can the moves change and they can evolve right?

Password: Phoenix.
    Last edited by Chili; 25th July 2012 at 3:06 AM.

Can I reserve a spot for a Trainer class?

I'll be putting my sign up tomorrow
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Name: Issac (spelled with 2 s's)

Class:Trainer

Hometown/Region: Blackthorn Ridge/Johto Plains

Appearance: Issac has straight black hair. His hair style is a bull cut. He has a dark red t-shirt and over it he has a black jacket. He has a dark blue scarf that was given to him by his grandpa before he died. He's wearing blue pants that are not jeans, rather but just your average looking western style pants. He has white socks and blue shoes. He has brown eyes and has a birth mark shaped like a cloud by his nose. He sometimes has a tendency to slouch, he tries to avoid this habit however. Issac wears a pin over his heart. It's an Apri Ball. He is quite skinny due to him learning from the dragon tamers from his village to respect food and not to eat to much. Although he does want a dragon pokemon, he refuses to wear the emerald colored cape his mom tries to force him to wear. On occasion however, to get his mom to stop talking, he wears it.

Personality: He is quite knowledgeable but doesn't like to show off. Issac has taken different Japaneses style fighting and is good at fighting without pokemon. He is modest although he doesn't like people taking credit for his jobs. He can be rebellious and refuses to do something unreasonable (such as wearing the dragon tamer student cape). He likes Pokemon in general although he won't hesitate to tell his Pokemon off if it's doing something bad. He likes helping people out but hates being helped. He hates unreasonable people and people with 0 common sense. He prefers being a loner although he can still be a good friend when you need him. He has a fear of failing whenever he's about to finish an important job. If you mess with Issac or any of his friends, he will mess you back 20 times worse. And last but not least, do not mess with his family in front of him, especially the little ones. He has 2 little twin siblings, Jane (F) and Luke (M), who both wanna copy whatever there older bro does.

History: Ever since he learned to walk and talk, Issac has been interested in Pokemon. He would often tell his parents the amazing discovery's he would find. Pokemon were nice to Issac in return to his niceness, especially dragon types. The dragon tamers thought he would be an excellent dragon tamer although he never wanted to be on. He wanted to embark on a journey across Tohjo. However, the tamers thought and forced him to do useless training such as increasing his knowledge and teaching him many marital art exercise. He isn't really amazing at them though he is okay at it. Issac has never really want to be a dragon tamer. Sometimes he gets forced into training. However, many people still don't really understand what he wants. All Issac really wants however, is to meet all kinds of pokemon and travel across Tohjo.

His Grandpa completely agree with Issac's choice of not being a tamer and told him about the Silver Town Conference. He told him that maybe one day he will be able to enter the Conference. Before he was killed my an unknown killer, he gave Issac a pin that had and was shaped like an Apri Ball.

Other: He got his first pokemon from his Grandpa.

Starter Pokémon: Pikachu (evolved from Pichu a year after he got it)

Nickname (if any): Volt

Pokémon Appearance: Like Issac, Pikachu has a blue scarf. His cheeks are a bit darker then your average Pikachu's.

Pokémon Personality: Volt isn't easy to fool. He has accurate hearing and is quite fast. Volt has tons of common sense and will almost never obey an order other then from Issac. He is also very rational.

Pokémon History: Issac first got Volt as an egg when he was 4. His Grandpa gave it to him although it was confiscated shortly after the dragon tamers found out and gave him an egg with a dragon pokemon. But none of the eggs hatched over the next month. Issac's Grandpa managed to steal back the egg and the moment the egg touched his hands it hatched. It was a Pichu. However, they had to keep it a secret. Not even Issac's parents were allowed to know. A year later, Pichu evolved. Before Grandpa was killed, the dragon tamers found out but knew if they took Volt away, Issac would be emotionally scared once again and may never be a proper dragon tamer. Ever since then, they have been best friends.

Attacks: Growl/Thundershock/Tail Whip/Thunder Wave

Pokémon Other: Volt, like Issac is also rebellious but will obey Issac.

If there is any mistakes or changes you want me to make, don't hesitate to say so.

I love your history of pokemon and how you got it all accurate but is Mount Silver gonna be part of this RP?
    Last edited by Chidori__O; 13th August 2012 at 7:43 PM.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

It's been 7 days. Can I just join or do I have to wait?

xX Zero Xx, you are reserved.

Chidori_0, Issac is pending - can you expand on the history slightly?

Chili, you are still lacking in information - look at the lengths of the other sign-ups please. I rejected an earlier sign-up for the same reasons - expand the history and personality - you still aren't meeting required information - please edit your SU to the required amount.

As for your question, they can have more than four moves, but no more than four in one match usable. So say my Raichu knows eight moves, it can only use four against one trainer/wild pokemon.

EDIT: Chili, you are accepted.
    Last edited by Krazy95; 25th July 2012 at 3:25 AM.

Can they have TM or move tutor moves? (I'm guessing that they can't.)

Good to see this hasn't actually started yet. I'm going to get a sign up for a Ranger later today.

Just a question though...is it really completely out of the question for a Ranger to get another permanant partner for their team? I understand that Rangers shouldn't have a full team of permanant Pokemon, but why can't it be possible to befriend at least one or two other Pokemon other than your partner Pokemon during the course of the RP?
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 22nd July 2012 at 9:18 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Well, it's not that you can't, it's that I'm keeping the Ranger's Ranger-like, with a faithful partner. I know in Shadows Of Almia, you had more, but you had to have a place to store them. Unlike in SoA, you'll be continually exploring - you can have another, but if you do, it may mean sacrificing your current partner for good - it'll be unlikely you'll cover the same path more than once or twice.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast