Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 1111

Thread: Perpetual Motion

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    No one in chat... </3
    I need to get my win streak to 5....
    Also, Steve can you update my rank... I wanna be that pikachuuuuu
    Last edited by Quilapras; 7th October 2012 at 9:47 PM.

  2. #927
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    No one in chat... </3
    I need to get my win streak to 5....
    Also, Steve can you update my rank... I wanna be that pikachuuuuu
    Fixed that for you

  3. #928
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Scuba Steve perhaps?
    Yeah well. Since XAT couldn't save my chats cause I straight out dc afterwards, it went something like:
    PA: After much diliberation and talking to a drunken Steve...

    We're you actually really drunk?

    Also to keep this clan related:
    Can anyone provide me some Cobalion set? He look badarse
    @Quily you ditched me! XD

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  4. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Yeah well. Since XAT couldn't save my chats cause I straight out dc afterwards, it went something like:
    PA: After much diliberation and talking to a drunken Steve...

    We're you actually really drunk?

    Also to keep this clan related:
    Can anyone provide me some Cobalion set? He look badarse
    @Quily you ditched me! XD
    Me? Drunk? Never
    Check Smogon for good sets

  5. #930
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Well, I picked up White 2 today. w00t.

  6. #931
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    Well, I picked up White 2 today. w00t.
    Congrats. If the key was wifi sendable, I would've send it to one of you. But nope :3

    Gamefreaks gonna game.

    Btw Cobalion set plox

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  7. #932
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Congrats. If the key was wifi sendable, I would've send it to one of you. But nope :3

    Gamefreaks gonna game.

    Btw Cobalion set plox
    Cobalion @ Leftovers
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Close Combat
    - Iron Head
    - Swords Dance

    This is taken right from a UU team I made. A fun little sub SD set for Cobalion. Yeah, I forgot the last four evs. Sue me. -.-

  8. #933
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hoenn Hype Train
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Cobalion
    Ability: Justified
    Nature/Item: Jolly @ Leftovers
    EV Spread: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
    Moveset:
    - Substitute
    - ThunderWave
    - Iron Head
    - Sacred Sword / Close Combat

    fun little gimmicky cobalion set i used to run when i uu'd you may want to change the ev's so you speed tie with virizion but i prefer the current spread with sacred sword over cc in most cases.
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

  9. #934
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Cobalion
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Bold/Impish
    Item: Leftovers/Red Card
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
    Moves
    -Thunder Wave
    -Taunt
    -Sacred Sword/Iron head/Volt Switch
    -Hidden Power Ice

    Nifty little Defensive Cobalion I tried out in steel mono for a bit one time. Funny stuff when Gliscor or Landorus came out, but switched him out cause of conk's growing popularity with fight monos :/

    Anyway, the key to this set is to lead with it. If you have preview, try to make sure you have a fool lead up front and then switch it for cobalion before the start of the match. If it's an obvious abuser of entry hazards or other such bs (Foretress for example) start with taunt, and then use Thunder Wave the next turn. Odds are good that they'll switch out said Taunted poke for another coming right into your Thunder Wave. If it's not Lando, Gliscor, Dugtrio or some other common Ground type cobalion switch you should be fine. If it is, taunt the first turn you have available to keep them from using recover and stat boost moves like swords dance. Then follow up with Hidden Power Ice. 2 hko's 252 / 0 Gliscor and does enough damage to force lando to switch out if he survives the first hit.

    Total: 575 W/285 L

    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam


        Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

  10. #935
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James the Gambler View Post
    Cobalion
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Bold/Impish
    Item: Leftovers/Red Card
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
    Moves
    -Thunder Wave
    -Taunt
    -Sacred Sword/Iron head/Volt Switch
    -Hidden Power Ice

    Nifty little Defensive Cobalion I tried out in steel mono for a bit one time. Funny stuff when Gliscor or Landorus came out, but switched him out cause of conk's growing popularity with fight monos :/

    Anyway, the key to this set is to lead with it. If you have preview, try to make sure you have a fool lead up front and then switch it for cobalion before the start of the match. If it's an obvious abuser of entry hazards or other such bs (Foretress for example) start with taunt, and then use Thunder Wave the next turn. Odds are good that they'll switch out said Taunted poke for another coming right into your Thunder Wave. If it's not Lando, Gliscor, Dugtrio or some other common Ground type cobalion switch you should be fine. If it is, taunt the first turn you have available to keep them from using recover and stat boost moves like swords dance. Then follow up with Hidden Power Ice. 2 hko's 252 / 0 Gliscor and does enough damage to force lando to switch out if he survives the first hit.
    This sounds sooo much like something the old Steve would have done.

  11. #936
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    @Kyro do you have a new co leader yet?

  12. #937
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    @Kyro do you have a new co leader yet?
    Neerrrrp.
    10char

    EDIT: Dev is a hoe.

    Not the prostitutional kind, the garden tool kind.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Kyro13; 9th October 2012 at 6:02 AM.

  13. #938
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    I'm dying

  14. #939
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I'm dying
    i call leader when he dies

    kyro i will HM01 you *****

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  15. #940
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I'm dying
    Nooooooooo Steve dun die

    But are you serious?

    If it is.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  16. #941
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    lol don't worry I'm okay now. I was just pretty sick the past few days.

  17. #942
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    lol don't worry I'm okay now. I was just pretty sick the past few days.
    Lol that's good to hear

    YEAHHHHH XAMS FINISHED!!!
    Me spam activity.
    And to keep the clan-related:

    Thanks guys, for all the Cobalion set. I'm thinking of building a new UU team even though I haven't even tried out my current one yet :S Also, I love how tis activity is going up. Anyways, still no one answered me: WHAT IS SUHNNY'S SEREBII NAME :S

    Now some constructive discussion about competitive competition which you will compete with me without tongue-twist
    First claims cookies! :3

    FYI, Smogon is changing which stuff to ban and which stuff to remove the ban from in their ban list
    I personally think 1HKO clause should be unbanned. Seriously? 30%? I know there's lock on but some are just -,-
    I think the clause should be amended to 1HKO allowed to use for only one time in the whole battle
    Moody, Sleep and Evasion should stay :3

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  18. #943
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post

    kyro i will HM01 you *****
    I'm too HM02 to be HM01'd by you (d)

  19. #944
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    I'm too HM02 to be HM01'd by you (d)
    *uses smack down*

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  20. #945
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    *uses smack down*
    -uses Magnet Rise-

  21. #946
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Stop fighting guys! lawlz jk do what you want

    On a cool note: we're close to 1000 posts...yay

  22. #947
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Dirkac gets *insert number* of volts for beating me in OU using mono-water.

    PA, figure out the number of volts~

    Also freeze hax on my main Hydra xD

    But i remembered getting two freeze haxs on the a random guy's Roserade and he had Natural Cure =,=

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  23. #948
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    But i remembered getting two freeze haxs on the a random guy's Roserade and he had Natural Cure =,=
    Awww, that's bad. Though more than half my team got frozen when I was using a Sun team. That was stupid.

  24. #949
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Dirkac gets *insert number* of volts for beating me in OU using mono-water.

    PA, figure out the number of volts~
    That would be ten volts.

    Anyways, yeah, updated volts and all that good stuffs.

  25. #950
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    I've not played PO in SO long .-.

    Curse you job boards, family and scholarship/grant searching for eating up my time!!

    Total: 575 W/285 L

    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam


        Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •