Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Beat Dirkac 2-0 in a fun little OU battle. gg

DAMN IT!!!! This is the fifth time now!!!

Pulled off a Ferrothorn sweep in monotype and I forgot to save the log! T^T

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

I hate Emolgas. And Dunsparces. I'm just running around, trying to train in White 2, looking for Audinos, then I see some rustling grass, I walk over, and BAM. It's either a Dunsparce or an Emolga. Every. ****ing. Time. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by PokemanzAssassin View Post
    I hate Emolgas. And Dunsparces. I'm just running around, trying to train in White 2, looking for Audinos, then I see some rustling grass, I walk over, and BAM. It's either a Dunsparce or an Emolga. Every. ****ing. Time. -.-
    My Emboar had no time for their ****!
    But anyways, with this play through (B2) I've tried a whole new method of training that I've never done before. I've always had it where I needed every Pokemon to be at the same level but this time I'm just doing it where I only have the Pokemon battle when I need them kinda thing. And it's actually not doing too bad for me.

Emboar-52
    Zoroark-43
    Galvantula-39
    Zangoose-38
    Unfezant-38
    Excadrill-32 (Just caught him, replacing my level 36 Sandslash)

Average wild pokemon level-33

You guys know that unlike other games you dont need to grind on wild pokemon?

Btw for Iris just ice beam her to death

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    You guys know that unlike other games you dont need to grind on wild pokemon?

Btw for Iris just ice beam her to death
    Are you talking about those random people that just keep battling you? They don't offer as much experience as Audino's (generally) and you have to walk in and out of a route to battle them each time.

@Ocean: Yeah that tactic would work if the pokes you could get right then that can learn Ice Beam (and use it well) weren't shark bait for the other 4 people. :/

"Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Well Iris was pretty darn easy. WAY easier than any other champions, didn't do Alder but yeah...

Btw does confusion stack with infatuation?

I came up with a great plan in my emerald, it's this plan called Paratraction. Exactly the same as Parafusion :3 So Paralysis + Confusion + Infutation

Paralyzed: 50% of not moving
    Confusion: 50% of hurting oneself
    Infatuation 50% of being immobilised by love

Therefore, I present Parafustation, presenting you a 50% x 50% x 50% = 12.5% chance of moving! Throw in a flinch and it's a sure rage quit~

Just don't have it switchy tho

ASB Squad

Got a Ferrothorn sweep again, remembered to save the log..... the website for making log videos is down. GOD DAMN IT >.<

@Ocean I was handling Iris fine, but I need to go get my OU online team set up in order to give her a good thrashing. I was just using random pokes I'd been raising throughout the game. so it's **** like Lucario, Arcanine, etc

Well Iris was pretty darn easy. WAY easier than any other champions, didn't do Alder but yeah...

I came up with a great plan in my emerald, it's this plan called Paratraction. Exactly the same as Parafusion :3 So Paralysis + Confusion + Infutation

Therefore, I present Parafustation, presenting you a 50% x 50% x 50% = 12.5% chance of moving! Throw in a flinch and it's a sure rage quit~

What if the opponent is the same gender as you? I don't think infatuation works on same nature pokes.

And yeah, switching happens

Plus, that would take three turns to set up

And I like making every slightly idea a whole new line

kthxbai

Only nitpicking here but paralysis is 25%.
    IMO para-flinch is pretty viable but confusion and attract wastes a turn and can be easily countered by switching
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

You know it's a good day when Pi posts in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    You know it's a good day when Pi posts in the thread.
    Most definitely.

Samurott is ugly, just so everybody knows that.

Guys are we still the top dawg on Serebii???

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz View Post
    Guys are we still the top dawg on Serebii???
    Pi AND Steve!? This is a great day
    But I have no idea lol. We haven't really warred in a while. Well we warred Team Sky and won but still. We're finally getting out of an inactivity slump so let's try and rise again!

Pi AND Steve!? This is a great day
    But I have no idea lol. We haven't really warred in a while. Well we warred Team Sky and won but still. We're finally getting out of an inactivity slump so let's try and rise again!
    Yeah guys. We have "Perpetual" in our name. We can't go and die or anything. We wouldn't want to be hypocrites

kurururu almost 50th page

In such a good mood, caught regirock and latios today~

EDIT: Also, massive tip:

Get a ground type for Regirock and Registeel, since all they have is Lock-On, Zap Cannon and Charge Beam. Iron Defense/Amnesia

ASB Squad

kurururu almost 50th page

In such a good mood, caught regirock and latios today~

EDIT: Also, massive tip:

Get a ground type for Regirock and Registeel, since all they have is Lock-On, Zap Cannon and Charge Beam. Iron Defense/Amnesia
    Heh. That moment when after I beat the newer games, I just use them for doing competitive battles. I don't do much post-storyline stuff..

EDIT: Pi ranked up. Yay~
    Last edited by Kyro13; 14th October 2012 at 10:39 AM.

Scumbag Gamefreak: Instead of remaking RSE, we're going to make it so you can catch all 6 of the hoenn legendaries across 4 different games. (SSHG: Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre. BW2 the regis)

Quote Originally Posted by James the Gambler View Post
    Scumbag Gamefreak: Instead of remaking RSE, we're going to make it so you can catch all 6 of the hoenn legendaries across 4 different games. (SSHG: Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre. BW2 the regis)
    Don't worry. Hoenn remake will be there, so no need to fret over it. Gamefreak can scoop lots of money from it too, so why not remake it to delay Gen6?

In before le book pokemon Gen 6.

And to keep this clan-related:
    Are we gonna war anyone anytime soon? The Team Sky war thread is STILL not closed ._.

ASB Squad

And to keep this clan-related:
    Are we gonna war anyone anytime soon? The Team Sky war thread is STILL not closed ._.
    I'll see what I can do
    Also Kyro if you wanna give me a hand finding a clan, that might not be a bad idea.
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 15th October 2012 at 1:25 AM.

I'll see what I can do
    Also Kyro if you wanna give me a hand finding a clan, that might not be a bad idea.
    B-but, I don't like talking to people. Ever since the accident in the lab, I'm afraid of outsiders.

Bleh, I'll see what I can do

You know, when you don't have a computer, you miss a lot. I mean A LOT. How much are we talking here Scuba?
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Tman109ner View Post
    You know, when you don't have a computer, you miss a lot. I mean A LOT. How much are we talking here Scuba?
    You haven't missed too much I believe lol

Good night PM, I got on Xat late enough so that nobody was online.

On the long forgotten topic of PO vs PS, I've found that there are two tiers where I'd much prefer to not have to deal with PO tiers whatsoever. LC and CC. Competitive sets on CC is just fun, and PO has wrecked LC, so yeah.

Yes, I've started play LC lol

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast