Thread: Supernatural thread (spoilers) ((duh))

Default Supernatural thread (spoilers) ((duh))

There is no thread for this, hopefully there are some spn fans and this wont die straight away

Season 10 premieres this coming Tuesday (countdown in my signature in case you don't know what day of the week it is), and there will be a retrospective documentary on monday. Talk about new season (spoiler tags doe) or the show as a whole i guess

i'm bad at OPs

Supernatural is one of my favorite shows. I just finished season 9. It was really good. The witty jokes were great in season 9. I won't get to see season 10 until next year because I don't have the channel

Sam, Dean, Castiel & Crowley are all great. I like their banter just as much as I like fight scenes & story

What does everyone think about the cancellation of the spin-off series? Idk if I could've watched a show in the Supernatural world without Sam & Dean in every episode. But I did like the Bloodlines episode.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    What does everyone think about the cancellation of the spin-off series? Idk if I could've watched a show in the Supernatural world without Sam & Dean in every episode. But I did like the Bloodlines episode.
    I liked the Bloodlines episode but that was not a good idea for a spinoff. Glad it wasn't picked up

I started watching in 2012 on Netflix, but stopped for some reason before I finished the first season. I had been watching only one episode a day, a method I now consider unproductive in regards to catching up on old shows. I finally started to catch up again this month, I'm up through the first episode of season 4, and I am dedicating as much time as I can to catching up.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

anyone think last night's episode was amazing? especially the ending/:0
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079