Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Journey in the Delta Region [G] Sign Up

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    No, I just don't feel like being in another RP at the moment >.<
    Know how you feel, but im dealing with it, since tohjo wars probably wnt be up again.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

And I tried so hard to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to quit.
    I thought this was abandoned a long time ago...
    that's too bad, but understandable.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Ok bigggg5 and Xaby you are accepted and SenorLaughsalot i under stand i will remove you.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

Ya. This is taking too long to start.

This is my first RP too, so... Sign up, I guess.

Name: Jake Archer

Description: Quite tall and athletic, with short, spiky, dark brown hair. Wears a white t-shirt with a silver design of a pokeball on the sleeve. Wears a pendant around his neck with a claw shaped silver pendant. Has grey eyes, and tanned skin. Wears plain black trainers, and loose blue jeans. Carries a blue and white backpack, and wears a grey belt with pokeball holders on it.

Personality: Is quite serious, and quiet, but is fun when you get to know him. Cares a lot about his friends, and can be overprotective. He tends to hold grudges, and to act before thinking when upset. He enjoys sports, but doesn't like to do chores or work for himself. Sometimes manipulative, he will trick people into doing things for him if he has to. His battle style is mainly offense, focused on speed and power, without much strategy.

History:Born in Celadon, his parents were killed in a landslide two years ago, and he's been in a care home since then. His only real friend was his Cubone, Thor. He didn't do well in school, but discovered exceptional skill in sports. His life was good, until he was thrown out of the football team after an incident when he got into a fight with another pupil. After being caught up in a criminal gang, he got involved in an arson. After being sent to a camp for delinquents, he didn't really have any prospects for the future. When he got the chance to travel to the Delta region, he saw it as a chance for a new start. Brushing the dust off of Thor's pokeball, he set off to the nearest airport.

Anything else? His criminal record has caused problems for him on a few occasions, stopping him getting into lots of places that required I.D. Oh, and Marshmallowfudgecream.

Pokemon

Starter pokemon: Thor the Cubone

Ability: Lighningrod

Moves: Bone Club, Headbutt, Swords Dance, Rock Slide

History: He was given to Jake on his fourteenth birthday, and until the landslide, they trained, hoping to go on a journey. After the accident, they stopped training together, and Thor became more of a friend than a battle partner for Jake. He missed battling, and was even more eager to go on the journey to the Delta region. He can be quite rude to other pokemon, and isn't very receptive of new pokemon.

Anything else? He has an Adamant nature. And his egg belonged to a pokemon breeder. (That's why he has egg moves.)
    Last edited by SteelKing 2012; 25th November 2012 at 11:38 AM.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

How many are in now?

If I get approved, ten I think... If not, nine.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Oh. Very close to starting.

Steelking 2012 your accepted, the rpg will start very soon, i will post the link when I open the thread. we just need one more person! plus we have a lot of people under reserve, i will be giving them a PM to tell them that they have a only a few days to do there SU
    Last edited by Victinifan100; 26th November 2012 at 10:55 AM.

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

I have a friend who might concider joining.

That would be great! I would be glad to have him/her aboard.

If she would undertand that RPGS ARE NOT ONLY IN VIDEO GAMES

Name: Ryan Ferdinand

Description: Ryan has long black hair that droops over his eyes similar to his Deino’s. He normally wears a green shirt with an unbuttoned, black shirt over that. He wears black jeans for his pants and some shoes with a plaid pattern on them. His skin is very pale from his overprotective mother keeping him indoors.

Personality: Ryan has a very adventurous personality, but doesn’t usually get to express it. He really just wants to see more of the world rather than just Nacrene City and Striaton City. He loves to listen to music and read about all of the other Pokemon regions. He likes to play games with his Deino and train it as well.

History: Ryan is a plain boy who received his first Pokemon at the age of 12 from a traveling breeder who was at the time breeding dragon types. The breeder knew that Ryan looked eerily similar to a Deino, so she gave him a special one bred with the move Fire Fang. Ryan trained his only Pokemon with the hopes of fighting the Gym Leader of his hometown: Lenora, but she quit as a Gym Leader about a month before he could challenge her. This left Ryan to wonder if there were other Gyms out there besides Lenora’s. He curiously took out a book from the library/Gym: a book detailing the past and present Gym Leaders of Unova. In it he found that there was a Gym in Striaton City, but with no details on the Gym Leader. So a year later, he finally got the guts to lie to his mother that he was doing research at the library for something, but instead he headed off to Striaton City to battle the Gym Leader. In the Gym he found there was not one, but three Gym Leaders. The green haired one, Cilan had him drink three different cups of tea and pick which one he liked the most to decide who he would challenge. He chose the tea made by Chili and the two battled fiercely with each other, but Ryan beat him easily with his Deino’s Dragon Rage attack. After the loss, the three brothers quit as Gym Leaders. Ryan asked if it was because of himself beating them and they all responded with, “Yes… but no…” as they gave him the Trio Badge. Ryan, forgetting that he has to be home for dinner, ran back to his house hastily. He always, as he didn’t really know what to do with it. From then on, he has been training to fight all of the Gym Leaders in Unova, the Elite Four, and even the brand new Champion of Unova: Champion Iris. Merely hours ago though, seeking new Pokemon to battle, he strayed off into Pinwheel Forest only to find a Majestic Grass Pokemon: Verizion being captured by some odd people. Verizion got away with the help of Ryan’s Deino, but he and Deino were knocked out and kidnapped in the process. He is currently in a plane of Team Soul’s heading to somewhere in the Delta region.

Anything Else?: Marshmallowfugecream

Pokemon

Starter Pokemon: Deino
    Moves: Crunch; Fire Fang; Dragon Rage; Headbutt

History: Deino was received from a traveling breeder in Ryan’s hometown of Nacrene City. Ryan then raised Deino so he could battle Cilan, Chili, or Cress in a Gym Battle. Deino beat the Gym Leader and earned Ryan’s trust as a Pokemon and as a friend. Deino did the same. After the battle, they have been training and awaiting a time where maybe Ryan and Deino could flee from their overprotective home.

Anything else?: Creamfugemallowmarsh

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    Name: Ryan Ferdinand

Description: Ryan has long black hair that droops over his eyes similar to his Deino’s. He normally wears a green shirt with an unbuttoned, black shirt over that. He wears black jeans for his pants and some shoes with a plaid pattern on them. His skin is very pale from his overprotective mother keeping him indoors.

Personality: Ryan has a very adventurous personality, but doesn’t usually get to express it. He really just wants to see more of the world rather than just Nacrene City and Striaton City. He loves to listen to music and read about all of the other Pokemon regions. He likes to play games with his Deino and train it as well.

History: Ryan is a plain boy who received his first Pokemon at the age of 12 from a traveling breeder who was at the time breeding dragon types. The breeder knew that Ryan looked eerily similar to a Deino, so she gave him a special one bred with the move Fire Fang. Ryan trained his only Pokemon with the hopes of fighting the Gym Leader of his hometown: Lenora, but she quit as a Gym Leader about a month before he could challenge her. This left Ryan to wonder if there were other Gyms out there besides Lenora’s. He curiously took out a book from the library/Gym: a book detailing the past and present Gym Leaders of Unova. In it he found that there was a Gym in Striaton City, but with no details on the Gym Leader. So a year later, he finally got the guts to lie to his mother that he was doing research at the library for something, but instead he headed off to Striaton City to battle the Gym Leader. In the Gym he found there was not one, but three Gym Leaders. The green haired one, Cilan had him drink three different cups of tea and pick which one he liked the most to decide who he would challenge. He chose the tea made by Chili and the two battled fiercely with each other, but Ryan beat him easily with his Deino’s Dragon Rage attack. After the loss, the three brothers quit as Gym Leaders. Ryan asked if it was because of himself beating them and they all responded with, “Yes… but no…” as they gave him the Trio Badge. Ryan, forgetting that he has to be home for dinner, ran back to his house hastily. He always, as he didn’t really know what to do with it. From then on, he has been training to fight all of the Gym Leaders in Unova, the Elite Four, and even the brand new Champion of Unova: Champion Iris. Merely hours ago though, seeking new Pokemon to battle, he strayed off into Pinwheel Forest only to find a Majestic Grass Pokemon: Verizion being captured by some odd people. Verizion got away with the help of Ryan’s Deino, but he and Deino were knocked out and kidnapped in the process. He is currently in a plane of Team Soul’s heading to somewhere in the Delta region.

Anything Else?: Marshmallowfugecream

Pokemon

Starter Pokemon: Deino
    Moves: Crunch; Fire Fang; Dragon Rage; Headbutt

History: Deino was received from a traveling breeder in Ryan’s hometown of Nacrene City. Ryan then raised Deino so he could battle Cilan, Chili, or Cress in a Gym Battle. Deino beat the Gym Leader and earned Ryan’s trust as a Pokemon and as a friend. Deino did the same. After the battle, they have been training and awaiting a time where maybe Ryan and Deino could flee from their overprotective home.

Anything else?: Creamfugemallowmarsh
    Welcome aboard! the people who didn't do their SU are now removed

Quote Originally Posted by Victinifan100 View Post
    Welcome aboard! the people who didn't do their SU are now removed
    Thanks you for accepting me When will this RP start?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Before you signed up, Victini said it'd start when another person joined. So soon.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Okay that's great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123