Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your goal/lifelong dream?

Default What is your goal/lifelong dream?

All Serebii rules apply.

Basically, state your life long dream(s) or your goal(s) in life!

Mine would be to go to Disney World, Become a famous actor, singer, or author!

No death run.

maybe find a real life 4 leaf clover

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Open a bakery.

#thuglife

Fossil Fighters Forum - a nice group of people that will make you feel welcome
    sorry guys, going inactive for a while, no idea when I will be back.

Get a book published and officially become an author.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

To see the world ,master Martial arts,Go Sky diving.

I'm not the strongest person in the world, I know I'm not. That's why I keep trying my hardest in everything I can do, even if i can be blinded by emotions at times. I just want to be useful and happy, and because of that my dreams are being a teacher for high school (If I can pass whatever I've learned down to the next generation I...I would feel useful.) and becoming a woman through transition (and hoping I keep my family), as both those things would make me feel so much better about myself and would allow a lot more enjoyment in my life, although overall I still consider myself a pretty happy girl.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Go to Japan, beat every Legend of Zelda game, graduate College and High School with honors.
    The Dream Team

-
    Then let us be rid of it... once and for all! Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you! -Samwise Gamgee

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin is God View Post
    You know what would be cool? If there was a cereal called YOL-O's. We need genius ideas like that in America nowadays.

Help my Pokemon

Help Taco through his magical journey called life.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post

maybe find a real life 4 leaf clover
    Just ask James Hetfield, I hear he likes to write songs about them. Oh wait, never mind...

As for my dreams, I don't ask for much: only to live in a world free of fear and oppression (in my personal life, not a utopia sort), and be happy and live well with my now-girlfriend, someday wife. I will claim this dream someday, I wish to just remain sane until then. That was a surprisingly short, and very abridged speech, I must be really tired today.

Oh and a secondary dream would be to be a famous author/poet. I'm taking my first steps towards that in about 2 months when my self-published book is being released on Amazon. All of you other authors on this forum, I would highly recommend going this route to fulfill your book-writing dreams, it's seriously so much easier and has mad potential.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

Quote Originally Posted by zapto369 View Post
    Just ask James Hetfield, I hear he likes to write songs about them. Oh wait, never mind...

As for my dreams, I don't ask for much: only to live in a world free of fear and oppression (in my personal life, not a utopia sort), and be happy and live well with my now-girlfriend, someday wife. I will claim this dream someday, I wish to just remain sane until then. That was a surprisingly short, and very abridged speech, I must be really tired today.

Oh and a secondary dream would be to be a famous author/poet. I'm taking my first steps towards that in about 2 months when my self-published book is being released on Amazon. All of you other authors on this forum, I would highly recommend going this route to fulfill your book-writing dreams, it's seriously so much easier and has mad potential.
    My mother's books are being published but not self published!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    My mother's books are being published but not self published!
    Now that is pretty cool, congrats to her
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

I've always wanted to make YouTube videos, become a pharmacist, create real life Pokemon and most of all...

Become a pigeon and escape life forever.

Friends Forever...

I want to be a very successful dolphin trainer, primate trainer, and whale trainer. I'm an animal lover.

To become part of a Game Development studio or create an indie studio as either a Game Designer or musician. Or both.
    I've created some amount of platformers using Clickteam Fusion, and i'm a fairly good musician. I just started graphic design, so that's probably not that good.

To be happy and to be a famous artist. I want to be remembered for something.

Other than that, I would love to travel more and own my dream house.

Humans are fragile, fickle beings; our
    hearts change with the shifting of the tides

Much like Serena from the Pokemon anime, I'm not sure what my goal and lifelong dreams are. I am going for a degree in graphics design and animation, but I'm not entire sure if it's what I want to do.

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

I'd love to someday work as a translator in a big company. Too bad this will take a while. I need to take english class and others as well.
    I also want to, someday, live somewhere elae not named my country. I'd love to live in Canada someday. Oh, the dreams.

In the most general of terms, my goals are to be remembered, to inspire, to create something beautiful, and to die knowing I lived a fulfilling life.

If I were to go to some specifics... I would love never to have to worry about money in my life; to achieve true financial stability would be a dream - but then so would being able to pursue a career doing something I love, and it would be difficult, if not completely unrealistic to expect to achieve both, I think.

Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

* Leave behind a lot of published fiction
    * Travel to Germany and actually use the language I learned with friends
    * Avoid obnoxious workplaces
    * Keep traveling to my family's vacation spot that we've had since my parents were young, even if not yearly and it continues to get filled with horrid condos

It's a lot less exciting than when I was five, but it'll do.

I want to live long and prosper.

-Write a series of graphic novels
    -My graphic novels get me popular enough to get invited to Comic-Con
    -Cosplay as a Flygon or Mega Ampharos at Comic-Con
    -Go to New Zealand
    -Travel across the US by RV and visit all those really good looking local restaurants you see on TV shows
    -Win a food challenge at one of said restaurants, preferably something involving ridiculously spicy food
    -Donate my hair
    -Have a giant treehouse
    -Get a bearded dragon
    The pun generator has been temporarily deactivated until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.

Meh shinies-
    (MM)(X2) (goomy)
    (Chain)
    (RE)
    (Hoarde)

I just want to keep doing the things that I enjoy doing. Making music, playing video games, all that jazz.

"There are no coincidences in this world."

"There is only the inevitable"

Back after 7 years of not posting in the forums.

- Travelling around as many of the US states as possible
    - Get a Creative Writing degree / whatever degree I decide to go after
    - Get out a lot more, find friends and love and go from there
    - Contradictory to the latter, try not to get tied down with a family before what I want to do in life is complete.
        Spoiler:- Claims / Hunts!:

I have claimed Registeel!

-Become a French teacher
    -Become an expert at Europe's Middle Ages
    -Write a book

-Maybe write a book.
    -Become a Let's Player on Youtube. Like, a popular one.

Get better at writing, hope to write a book. Try to do the best I can in learning more in general (sign language, maybe computer networking).
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast