Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys, I'm really down and really stressed. Like I'm nearly suicidal. I've become disheartened at starting a YouTube channel, and my school life is overwhelming. Also, my family situation isn't the best right now. Any help/support/anything would be appreciated please.
    Shiny hunter, Pokemon theorist, indie game player, and future Pokemon YouTuber
    I am looking for a custom YouTube avatar! I will give credit to the creator in the description of every YouTube video I post using it. Same for a YouTube banner. Contact me if interested!

I roam the forests of the land, protecting all that is good, Nature and Pokémon alike
    Twitter @UmbreonRanger

I give up. I can't do anything right.
    Shiny hunter, Pokemon theorist, indie game player, and future Pokemon YouTuber
    I am looking for a custom YouTube avatar! I will give credit to the creator in the description of every YouTube video I post using it. Same for a YouTube banner. Contact me if interested!

I roam the forests of the land, protecting all that is good, Nature and Pokémon alike
    Twitter @UmbreonRanger

Please read the PM I sent you. Maybe it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Mew View Post
    14. No attention-seeking.
    Don't make posts or topics that are clearly fishing for attention. They make other people uncomfortable and are often inappropriate.
    please follow the general sppf rules when you post.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    merchandise club|tumblr
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience