Thread: Can someone help me?

Default Can someone help me?

I am playing Pokemon LeafGreen and I am stuck deciding who i want to kick off my team. I have my final team in mind, but I don't know which bug type I want to kick off. (Note: I don't have these pokemon yet but I am training to get them)

Twineedle
    Pursuit
    Pin Missle
    Endeavor

(used as status inflictor)
    Stun Spore
    Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Gust/Psybeam

If you guys recommend I use Beedrill, I have another status inflictor in mind.

These pokemon will both be about lvl 75 when i fight the elite 4 and champion (i am also planning to go to the sevii islands)

I think you should go with butterfree, it's ability + sleep powder is very useful
    Make sure you teach it psychic or dream eater, silver wind and a third offensive move of your choice
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    I think you should go with butterfree, it's ability + sleep powder is very useful
    Make sure you teach it psychic or dream eater, silver wind and a third offensive move of your choice
    Thanks So much!!!

In the future try one of the Questions threads, this isn't the right place for game help and it doesn't quite warrant its own thread. And now that's been answered so this is closed.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke