Thread: Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^Wait? Wait? Hold on buddy, fighting one nation because of one person? Ain't that the same thing which you were doing in your so-called 'War On Terror'? Look mate, as a limey, I don't mind Yanks, I just don't get why you build your nation on such self-serving, self-pitying hypocrisy. If the same thing happened in an Arabic country, if it happened say 5 years ago in Afghanistan, you'd blame it on Al Qaeda, right? Yet you want people to feel pity for a nation built on war, a nation which when it doesn't participate in a war forces a war, forces violence, a nation which gives people guns then acts surprised and shocked when a gun goes off? If this happened here, if it happened in Luxembourg, Macau, Kiribati, Tuvalu, Comoros, Turkey, a country not built on guns and gunboat diplomacy, then yeah I would care more. Yeah they're children, it's sad, the little brats won't have Christmas, yeah it's sad, but that's not the point and the point of the matter is until you at least want to gain peace, until you don't force us Brits to join you in a suicide charge against some far-out Arabic or Arabic-related country which we know we can't defeat, until you put the well-being of the majority before the minority, follow our leads, follow the world's leads, that's what I'm getting at here. If that makes me a bad guy, then sure blame the Brit, do the same goddamn thing you always do, but until you stop believing that the phrase 'dulce et decorum est, pro patria mori' means the world to you, then I'll leave.
    I'm british =P Barack Obama seemingly isn't too bothered about being friends with us. Do you not recall 9/11 and the 7/7 bombings? That's why we are going on a so-called "suicide charge" against terror. People died innocently. Is that not a reason? It's almost like saying the Russians wouldn't nuke anyone if they got nuked.

And with opinions like you, peace won't ever exist.

EDIT: How about we worry about this in the gun law thread? I probably will let others argue the view point most of us have of you.
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 16th December 2012 at 4:39 PM.

Current Hunt: Eterna Forest

16,110 REs