Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Name:Ulgeo

Species:Porygon2

Personality:She's raised by a Bashfull Feraligatr and a Brave Victreebel. They loved eachother but couldn't get a child as the aren't in the same egg group. Instead they found Ulgeo's egg alongside a road. When hatched, Ulgeo began scanning it's new parents, and traced both parents personality to create one for her own. She scanned her mom first which gave her a female personality. She's shy around people but is brave enough to stay close to them to observe more of them, so she can understand more of other people's emotions.
    Because her parents were always very loving to her, she's not able to sense hate and jealousy and thus it's difficult to see the bad in people.
    Because of the mixed personalitys she traced from her parents her bashfull side will make her occasionally try to use conversion 2 to blend in with the surrounding and not stand out, while her brave side let's her handle difficult times with ease and confidence.

Reason for joining:Her parents though she should see more of the world and understand more of a Pokémon's emotions so she could expand her own personality.

Other:She wears a leaf and waterdrop shaped pendant around her neck. With the words Aqua(Her father's name) and Pullu(Her mother's name) written on it. And with her name written inside it.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Name: Helen
    Species:
    Personality: As a child, Helen never really got to do Birthday parties, sleepovers, etc. She was too busy studying all subjects. She could tell the Square root of 5 (Do you what that is?) She could tell you why do sky is blue. Who fought the battle of Waterloo? Anything, surely she could find the answer to.
    Reason for joining:After college, she was looking for adventure. She found a poster of this on a buliding.
    Other: She like Hot wings.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Name: Braze

Species: Mienfoo

Personality: Braze is a very outgoing and funny guy. He is very loyal, much like the samurais of Japan, having been trained in the fighting art extensively. These actions have led him to be a hard worker and will almost never give up. He loves traveling and going on adventures, even if it's just a trip around the block. However, sometimes he is over ambitious and that gets him into some tight spots. This can result to some humorous encounters in his travels. He also can be very off in direction, leaving him to get lost or go to the wrong place. Also, sometimes his lack of experience can leave him ended up defeated.

Reason for joining: Braze spent a short lived time in Pokemon Universe 10 and felt he should return soon. He has spent the time since training with Master Shao in various locations aound eastern Asia. After his training, he came back to enter into the competition, hoping to make it farther than he did last time.

Other: Has a friend that is a Braviary named Scout who he has met and befriended during an encounter in China. He typically uses him to fly around to different places and such.
    Last edited by Charze; 8th June 2012 at 8:00 PM.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Name: Damian

Species: Gardevoir

Personality: Damian is a shy, socially awkward Gardevoir. This could be the result of people continuously mistaking him for a (hot) girl and hitting on him. Or maybe it's because his older brother, A Gallade named Tristan, raised him in a forest away from any traces of civilization, and then had them move into a huge city. He's doesn't really speak his mind, but he will often do so if he is annoyed or angry. Damian bounces between emotions very easily, which is also another reason why people think he's a girl. His mother abandoned both Damian and Tristan when Damian was only 2 years old. He now has an issue with trusting people to stay with him, and always gets paranoid if he is left alone by anyone. He as an odd phobia of dandelions, the fluffy ones, not the yellow ones, and can't even go near them without freaking out.

Reason for joining: One day at home, Damian was watching TV when a commercial for this was shown. His brother thought it might solve his social troubles and wanted him to join. He was in a good mood that day, and since the ad didn't have dandelions in it, he decided to sign up. He may learn to regret it later, though...

Other: Damian gets flustered easily.
    Last edited by wolftamer; 8th June 2012 at 5:11 PM.

When I saw a female Grumpig, I was deathly afraid that Furyeil was coming back. Thanks, Norns, for giving me a heart attack.

Name: Elizaveta (or Elize for the tl;dr crowd)
    Species: Purrrrrrsian
    Personality: Elizaveta is an outgoing and fun-loving girl. She can sometimes be childish and may do things in such a manner. She is usually friendly and cheerful, but will not hesitate to lose her short temper if someone were to mess with her. She is very supportive of her friends and will always be there to listen to them vent, give them advice, encourage them on, or even to fight their own battles (as she does quite love to fight). She has a passion for music and would become instant friends with anyone who can play an instrument well, if only to hang around and hear them play. She has a strong sense of justice and doesn't put up with things like lying or thievery. Despite acting childish at times, Elizaveta acts often as a motherly figure, mostly to those who are small, weak, or pitiful somehow.
    Reason for joining: She enjoys a good adventure and thought this would be fun. Has thought little of the money and as such, is not sure of what she would do if she were to win.
    Other: She costantly wears an orange geranium on her right ear.

Artemis is rather bitter about her loss and will not be showing this season.
    Last edited by Mug; 9th June 2012 at 3:14 PM. Reason: I think I'm finally done editing this post dudes

Name: Golet (Not to be confused with Golett)
    Species: (include icon) Riolu
    Personality: Golet is very cautios and serious mainly due to growing up in a pretty much apocalyptic world. He got saved because he trusted a complete stranger, so he will become more trusting with someone usually quicker than most people. He is a very serious and determined battler, which could sometimes, though rarely, lead to cockiness. He is a mature 17. If he starts to think about what happened to his family and friends too much, then his anger could get the best of him. That might not be a bad thing, though, because he is stronger when he is mad. Thinking about what happened to his family and friends isn't the only way that he gets mad, but it's the only way that he can make himself mad.

Reason for joining: Golet wants to take a break from all of his training...........well, not completely. He wants to be around other people and have fun. And hey, if he gets to train with someone else and picks up a new move or two, then that will make it even better!

Other: He has one signature move that he's really working hard on called Aura Smash. He can't seem to get enough power into it yet, though.

Expect more to be added throughout today.

Also, does he sound familiar at all?
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 8th June 2012 at 4:27 PM. Reason: Edit: Also......all? Edit 2: More!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

^ amazing reference.

Ok we officially have enough characters. So tomorrow will be the last day of sign-ups (and profile editing). Then Cinna will post an audition challenge, which if you want in this season you must do.

If you haven't signed up yet, hurry up!

Just saying, I won't be able to post at all from mon-fri as I'm going to Rome
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Well then you'd better do the audition on Saturday/Sunday.

#noexceptions

Well, there's now an exeption as my mum has banned me from using pretty much the only thing that I can really use for long posts, what I'm using now is my DSi... I'll try to negociate with her, if not I'll use my DSi, but don't expect whatever I say to be very long
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Have fun if you do make it on the show with your dsi (I know how hard it is).

Anyways signups will likely only be open for afew more hours. So submit now or forever hold your peace.

Hello everyone, welcome to the eleventh... and a half... season of Pokemon Universe! As you can see, Shaymin obviously isn't here right now. So until his return, my brother Milo and I will be running this place. So without further adieu, the audition contest!

The challenge is to write up a dating profile for yourself. Now, many of you may be complaining, "Hey! Wasn't last season the couples season!?" Well yes it was, but it seems that pretty much everyone is still single. Venus and Cinna are who knows where, and James and Alicia seemed to be getting there, but for the most part everyone failed at getting laid being successful in love. So you'll need to fill out an aplication form.

Name:
    Fears:
    Zodiac Sign:
    Why did you join PU:
    How did you hear about PU:
    What are you hoping to achieve this season:

Deadline is Monday.

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Uhm, question about the zodiacs. Do you mean the Pokémon zodiacs, or the regular ones?
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

: Adventure Sphere: Hey, I'm the Adventure Sphere. Designed for danger. And these two useless heaps of scrap are Fact Sphere...

Fact Sphere: Ten plus ten equals twenty.

Adventure Sphere: ...And Space Sph-

Space Sphere: SPACE!

Adventure Sphere: ...Yeah. Anyway, here's my dating info for any of you lucky ladies out there who don't mind some extra company.

Name: Adventure Sphere: Just call us Spheres if you want to refer to all of us at once.

Age: Fact Sphere: Age unknown. Gathering info. Loading... Loading... Loading... Error. Information not found. Please try again later.

Interests: Adventure Sphere: Fightin', exploring, kickin' butt. You know, that kind of stuff. Fact Sphere: Information gathering. Factual information is my forte. Space Sphere: Space. Hey, what's your favorite thing about space? Mine is space.

Fears: Adventure Sphere: I don't fear anything, 'cept for the color pink. Ain't a manly color at all. Fact Sphere: Amnesia. Losing information. Space Sphere: Space cops. I don't want to go to space trial!

Zodiac Sign: Adventure Sphere: Just a guess, but I'm sure my sign is Leo. Y'know, 'cause it's a lion. Fact Sphere: 404 Error. A team of monkeys have been dispatched to fix the error. Please try again later. Space Sphere: Zodiac Signs are made of stars, and stars are in SPACE! My answer is ALL OF THEM!

Why did you join PU: Adventure Sphere: Life can get a bit boring and lonely, even when you're attached to two rambling tin cans all the time. I'm hoping for a bit of adventure! Fact Sphere: Learning information is why I am here. Do not get to travel much. Travel good for learning. Space Sphere: SO I CAN GO TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*cuts to next question*

How did you hear about PU: Adventure Sphere: Well I saw it on the news. Yeah. Pointdexter makes me watch the news. Fact Sphere: News programs contain lots of factual and non-factual information about current events, including- Space Sphere: SPACE?! Adventure Sphere: SHUT UP!

What are you hoping to achieve this season: Adventure Sphere: Hopefully someone to love, or at least another friend. Man do I get tired of these two sometimes... Fact Sphere: Gather info. Learn new things. See new places. All for knowledge. Space Sphere: I hope to go to SPACE! When do we go to space? I wanna go to space.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 9th June 2012 at 11:08 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    Uhm, question about the zodiacs. Do you mean the Pokémon zodiacs, or the regular ones?
    Either will work....either way it's still a Zodiac

*Sighs* Only for the challenge, it won't be an actual dating profile.

Name: James

Interests: knowledge, books, fedoras

Fears: Death, Being Captured.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer (Or Krabby/Kingler/Crawdaunt/Corphish iif this is like a pokemon thing)

Why did you join PU: To take the smarts I obtained during the absense of Skymin to my advantage.

How did you hear about PU: I was in the previous Pokemon Universe, which I had joined searching for love.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I'm hoping to take my smarts and win it all, as well as gain new information I may not have known.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

I'm not much of a laides man, but I'll try!

Name: Marco
    Interests: Swimming, eating, people, women, family, sports.
    Fears: Starvation, general suffering, genocide.
    Zodiac Sign: Pisces
    Why did you join PU: Well, I figured that I had something to offer Pokemon Universe...not sure what, but I would like to make new friends, and try new things, anyhow.
    How did you hear about PU: I'm...a bit of a couch potato.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: Nirvana. -No, honestly I don't know. But I'm motivated, and hope I know I'll be able to go far, even though I'm in the water, for the most part.

| tumblr. | dA |

(OoC: Oh, god, I didn't realize James was that old O.o)

Name: I am the GREAT and POWERFUL... *drumroll* TRIXIE! *thunder crackles* *tumbleweed blows across floor* ...No, I'm just Iris.

Age: 22. Yeah, I know, it sucks being overage. No kiddie rides. But hey, at least I can get laid without getting arrested, right? *winks*

Interests: Everything and anything related to inventing and making stuff. Because, y'know, it's awesome. Also, I like to dabble in art here and there - I especially enjoy photography. I'm very willing to make commissions for you *wink wink*

Fears: I have claustrophobia. *shudders* *And the heat. There was that time my babysitter accidentally left me in the car, and... *shudders even more* Sorry, I really don't want to talk about it - brings up bad memories.

Zodiac Sign: Aries. *strikes pose* Because we're awesome.

Why did you join PU: Well, first of all, there's me being a famous inventor - surely you must recognize me as the inventor of the moisturizing lipgloss - and wanting to earn more fame, and of course, there's the money that comes with it, which could be really useful in funding new projects. But I'm also here for the fun of pranking meeting new people and making new friends, as well as to keep a look on James, my cousin Alicia's boyfriend. She's like my lil sis, and she asked me to, so, yeah. *shrugs* She just wants to make sure that James doesn't forget about her when she's away. *thinks* ...Ooh, I've just come up with a new plan...

How did you hear about PU: Alicia. And besides, I watched every single episode that Alicia was in, even up to the point when it became more of a comedy sitcom than a contest. Aren't I a good cousin?

What are you hoping to achieve this season: Fame and glory... I'm not gonna lie about it. And of course, making a lot of new friends. And pranking lots of people. And maybe getting laid, but I'm not too sure about that - I saw what happened to Furyeil the Grumpig last... half-season, so yeah. Half-season? Is it half-season?
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 9th June 2012 at 10:27 PM.

Nah man. This isn't what I signed up for...

Name: Braze
    Interests: Ninja fighting, traveling, anything outside
    Fears: Psychic Types, missing a Jump Kick, Mongol invasions
    Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius/Rapidash
    Why did you join PU: Because I had to redeem myself from Season 10.
    How did you hear about PU: I heard it from the Manaphy/Phione buddies.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: I am hoping to master my martial art fighting and travel to many exotic places around the world where I may pursue adventures.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Seems fun and maybe almost one-tenth as fun as hockey.
    Name: Pekka Jones
    Interests: I love to play and watch hockey. I like to watch American football not play it. I scream a lot when they're on TV so just a warning.
    Fears: I hate the heat and will go as far away from it as possible. The same with bad weather. I had a bad experience as a kid with the weather I usually hide in a closet or a shelter when a tornado warning has been issued and up on high ground with floods. I cannot sleep when there is loud thunder.
    Zodiac Sign: Aries
    Why did you join PU: I wanted something to do after the hockey season and before the football season GO KINGS! Also I'd like to get money to move somewhere where people like hockey and football
    How did you hear about PU: Some ad on a hockey game
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: Get popularity and win money to do everything hockey!
    Last edited by VS; 10th June 2012 at 11:44 PM.

: An Audition? Cynder will prevail!

Name: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER! *Lightning*

Age: Hmm...Cynder thinks it's 16. Wait, no, Cynder KNOWS its 16!

Interests: Being great, being powerful, third person...breaking the fourth wall...

Fears: CYNDER FEARS NOTHING. SHE IS GREAT AND POWERFUL! *Lightning*
    ...Except Unicorns...

Zodiac Sign: The BRAVE and LOYAL LEO! MWAHAHA!!

Why did you join PU: So you guys can experience THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER!

How did you hear about PU: GREAT and POWERFUL GOSSIP! *All Gasp*

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to BEAT YOU ALL, MWAHAHA!

: This is Cynder's GREAT and POWERFUL Audition! Tremble in fear as long as you are in my presence...
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 9th June 2012 at 11:12 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

So they are continuing the love theme after all.
    Name: Sierra Leoda
    Interests: Mirrors (not to look at myself I just like them), reading, philosophy, gems and people (to talk with mostly)
    Fears: Really low temperatures (Dragon/Ground typing), hypnotherapists (don't ask) and bycicles (again, don't ask)
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Why did you join PU: I joined because I was in the last season and I hope to actually finish this one.And why I joined the last season? That was mostly because I wanted to come out of my sheltered life and I wanted to get ot of the grip of my father (figuratively speaking).
    How did you hear about PU: I saw it on the site.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to win this season, and of course finding someone nice is always a good thing.

Name: Casey, Casey Nuevo!

Interests: I, Casey, have many interests, I likea the Ladies, I likea me, AND I LIKEA THE LADIES!.

Fears: I have very few fears, but if I must say them to you, I guess there are clowns, I hate clowns with a firey passion! And then there is-a my brother Francisco, the Arcanine, he can be a bit....Scary....

Zodiac Sign: Leo!

Why did you join PU: Well, as some of you may know, I have been on a-many these type of shows, mainly Pokemon Big-a Brother and Poke Drama Island, as I have failed miserably at those, I thought I would give this a go and try.

How did you hear about PU: I heard of it from Sanders The Blaziken, he is a friend of mine, he was on a few seasons ago with Sandra the Umbreon.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to achieve some money so that I may get my new show going, "Poke Bachelor", going. Also if I were to find a few ladies here, that wouldn't be so bad.

Ah, but I already have someone back home! Dear Roderich, what will he think...?!

Name: Elizaveta
    Interests: Music, fighting, flowers, sweet foods. Have I already said music?
    Fears: Only a coward would admit any fears!
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Skorupi. Passionate and resolute!
    Why did you join PU: To compete and travel and meet new people!
    How did you hear about PU: A friend of mine, last half-season's contestant, Artemis. It is called a half-season? That's what Iris was saying?
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: Greatness! I want to win! And then, I'll, um... Okay, so I haven't thought that far!
    Last edited by Mug; 10th June 2012 at 1:27 AM. Reason: removed an extra Persian smilie

Oh, cool, a dating profile! Hopefully I'll meet the one. CAN'T be a normal or fire type.

Name: Well, my full name is Zapphire Fidelus, but everyone should call me Zaph.

Age: Well, I'm only 18, which makes me the youngest therapist in Unova history! It's so cool having an honor like that.

Interests: Well, I love helping others, it's so good to turn a mean person nice and help someone get over a death. The latter is pretty easy once you give them money to buy a Revive... But you know what else is cool? Roller Coasters! And rides! And fair food! I love amusement parks! Once I rodeo a ride that spun so fast you literally got suck to walls! I'll stop rambling and move on.

Fears: I hate clowns, they creep me out. Oh, and hospitals. Bad memories from my surgery to remove an extra leg. But I hate being alone the most. I'm afraid I'll never find the one for me.

Zodiac Sign: Im a Virgo. Born on the last day I can be, too! So I'm almost a Libra! (So many reasons Virgo fits his character)

Why did you join PU: Well, the cave I live in gets boring, and I just want to do something fun and exciting.

How did you hear about PU: Well, my last girlfriend, we broke up, loved reality TV, and she had me watch this.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: To make it far, help others, and if I'm leader, lead my team to victory! Winning would be cool.

Can't be Flying Type either.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast