Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

So a dating profile, I guess everyone needs love in this world.

Name: Trough
    Interests: Well I enjoy mediation and hikes as they are calming and make life enjoyable. I also enjoy kindness as that is what the world really needs.
    Fears: I fear hate as it keeps people from enjoying life and makes other people sad. I also fear apples due to a horrible experience from my childhood.
    Zodiac Sign: I am a Taurus. However it doesn't really explain me well I am a open book and I also enjoy to talk. I also am not very stubborn as I am easily persuaded which causes me to change my mind often.
    Why did you join PU: I join this season because I wanted to spread my belief in kindness and no hate with others and I thought this would be the perfect place to do this, as it is on t.v..
    How did you hear about PU: I heard about this by talking with some strangers who told me of this, I decided to do more research and found out a new season was coming so I hopped on.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to achieve a better state of mind and to expand my beliefs to others.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have returned

A dating profile? So this is going to be like a dating show? Hopefully it'll take a turn for the better.
    Name: Golet
    Interests: Fighting, spending time with my friends, and technology. It's amazing how far it has come the past years.
    Fears: Not being strong enough to save my friends. I think I've said enough already.
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Why did you join PU: For a nice relaxing time away from training and to meet some new people.
    How did you hear about PU: I heard some people talking about it. I looked it up online and registered.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: To make some new friends, hopefully a training partner, and to have fun relaxing. Winning, which I don't think is out of my reach, would be nice too.
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 11th June 2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Edit: More
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

[omfg you guys are ****ing hilarious]

13 recieved so far.

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

D-dating?! This wasn't in th-the ad!!

Name: H-hello, I'm... Damian... And I'm not a girl... Keep that in mind, g-guys...

Interests: I uh... I'm into herbalism... A-and uh... Quiet places... I like tea...

Fears: Flu-fluffy dandelions... They're terrifying! I also d-dislike the thought of being left alone... And some bugs... Like sp-spiders...

Zodiac Sign: I'm not really s-sure, but I think I'm Cancer... I'm not really into Zodiac stuff...

Why did you join PU: My bro-brother wanted me too... He thought it would solve some sort of 'social problems'... I-I'm not sure it will, but worth a try...

How did you hear about PU: I-I saw an ad on TV... It showed clips f-from previous seasons... Looked f-fun...

What are you hoping to achieve this season: ... What I'm hoping to achieve? I just stated that in an above question! And who isn't here to win it?! We're all hoping to win!! This is such a dumb question!!! It should be obvious why we're here, and- *rant rant rant*

*Cough Cough* S-sorry about that...

(Isabel always talks quietly)
    Um... Well, I don't know much about dating... But... Um... I heard my uh... friends talking about it once...
    Name: Isabel. With an A
    Interests: I like cooking and um... Eating marmite... Uh...
    Fears: I'm scared of the dark! And... Uh... Boogers...
    Zodiac Sign: A what? Well... Um... December... Is that a zodic?
    Why did you join PU: Uhm... Well... I wanted to meet new people to be my frieeeeeeends
    How did you hear about PU: My... Uh... Friends... Were chatting about it...
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: I want to... Um... Have fun playing with people!
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

: A...dating profile? Oh well. Here I go.

Name: Lynn
    Interests: Oh, I love anything having to do with flowers! And improving in the subject of medicine. I guess my job makes me happy to help people at all.
    Fears: I do not like earthquakes, or anything having to do with natural disasters. And I'm a bit scared of getting dizzy and fatigued, and being unable to save a person from something, such as death.
    Zodiac Sign: Hmm. *looks at her astronomy book* I am a Scorpio. Perseverant, devoted, and all that.
    Why did you join PU: Well, erm. My friend told me I should do it. I suppose winning would earn me the chance to expand what I'm selling in my medicine shop. I wanted to learn something new, too. ...Oh! I also want to experience the feeling of not being overshadowed for once. It's happened all my life because of my sister!
    How did you hear about PU: It has appeared on television while I have been working. I've also heard about it from my friend, who I've already mentioned earlier. She knows Candeli; I think that's the Chandelure that was in the contest a few seasons back.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: I thought I just... well, fine. I want to win - or, at least, stay in the competition without losing quickly. Learning new things is probably high on the list of goals I have as well.

: All right; I think that's it.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Ooooh wow, these guys look interesting!

16 profiles in so far.
    - if only 2 more submit their profile then all 18 will make it.
    - if more than 2 submit their profile then we will cut contestants to make only 18.
    - if less than 2 submit their profile we will procede with less than 18.

If I remember correctly, 20 people signed up, and the four who haven't done theirs yet are ShinyRaikou (Shadow), Rainden193 (Mrina), Dracoste (Uldeo), and Drdj11 (Helen). So only two of them will get to join I guess. To make it even more interesting, Mrina and Shadow are returning characters, so one, or possibly both of them, may have to sit out because they didn't do theirs in time.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 10th June 2012 at 9:43 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Da-ting? Hmm... I think Mommy and Daddy once told me about when they were dating. They had lots of fun. So from that data, I can presume it will be fun?

Name:Ulgeo
    Age:16. I don't know if that's young or old... Uhm... Aha, middle, perfect answer.
    Interests:I like gathering information to perfect my own personality. So I also like reading. It's harder that way to learn about emotions... But I managed to get "rage"! Let me show you an example!
    *ahem*Oh brethren, oh why did thou did this to me? I hath trust in thou. For this misdeed, I shall plung my sword through your heart of filth! ...How was that? Rage-y? So when someone kills someone, I perfectly know what to do!
    And I like venturing to unknown places! Discovering new things!
    Fears:Uhm... Fear... Let's see... Oh, Daddy once had fear when there was thunder outside, I traced him, and now I also have fear of thunder! Isn't that nice! Oh oh, and I also managed to trace Daddy when he was running away from some Spinarak. I gained the fear of Bug pokémon that day! Such a wide area of fear, I was so happy that day.
    ...Fear on Mommy's side? Uhm... I think... Yeah, traced her once when Daddy fell down the stairs, she had this "fear" then. So I also have fear of when people fall down stairs. Mommy told me this fear is called "shock". So I also learned shock that day! It was a joyous day! ...Except when dad had to lay down in bed for a couple of hours... I think that was less.
    Oh, and getting too close to new people... But I solved that!*vanishes* I mastered my Conversion 2 to act similair to Camouflage. This way I will be able to observe new people so I know how they are.
    Zodiac Sign:Oh, I read about those once! Libra is my sign. Uhm... Fitting... I think... Because, well. I'm balanced between shyness and bravery.
    Why did you join PU:Well, Mommy and Daddy think I should grow up more, look at other people of my age, and learn from them. We live in the middle of some woods, so we are isolated from others. That's why I have this... Uhm, how did Mommy said this... Oh, "Childish appearence".
    How did you hear about PU:Well, once, 2 adventuring Pokémon came across our home in their way to a temple close by. 1 of them had joined this before, and told how much fun it was and how much he learned from it. I believe it was a Golett. So Mommy and Daddy thought that I also would be able to learn a lot from doing this.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season:Well, learning a lot of emotions! There are a lot of different Pokémon here, so I think I will be able to get a lot of different emotions. Oh, and getting into a argument looks fun to me, Mommy and Daddy had one once, they were talking very loud! So I think they were exchanging importand information, like "Try to do the dishes 3 times a week!" and "Start gathering berries deeper in the forest!". Mommy always neglets her dish duties, and Daddy never goes too deep into the forest. So that was some real good advice they gave eachother. I forgot to scan them which emotion was connected to argueing... But be sure that I will talk loud when I give you some good advice! I promise! EAT FRUIT EVERY DAY! See.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*sigh*

Name: Mrina Isaacs, back and better than ever before~! Yep, no mental breakdowns this season...
    Interests: I could easily put down "For 50 bucks, anything you want~." (Wait, I just did.), but I'm going to assume you actually want to hear from me.

To start, coffee. Anything close to coffee is fine by me, as long as it's bitter. Yep, coffee really makes me a wild girl (which for you may be a good thing ), but my therapist says I have to lay off the booze. Second, you can say I'm a rather open person. If trying a bunch of new things helps me get to know you more, so be it. As for music tastes, I'm open about them, though I prefer classical and jazz, because for some reason, they seem to go best with a coffee-house scene. Though, there is this one alt. rock band I've been interested lately called The Pretty Reckless... check them out. Lastly... this may seem weird for a dating app, but I have a big place in my heart for video games. Anything works for me except "realistic" FPS's like CoD. I may sound like hipster trash right now, but my taste in video games is WAY out there (you'll have to ask me personally about specifics). Calling all VG nerds, come join me! I have a nice piece of *** too!
    Fears: Talk with my therapist, he probably knows me better than I do.

... What, you wanted something off the top of my head? Er... ... Geez, this is hard. Oh, how about... talking about my fears? I'm sorry, that's just too personal, y'know... Er, can we not talk about me for a moment?

. . . . . . . . . .
    Zodiac Sign: Why? Is that supposed to be the defining point of someone's personality? Why don't you guess~.
    Why did you join PU: Same reason as last time; I have some "bills" to pay off. They're not coffee bills, or anything, but they're really, really, really important to someone... I don't like being too open about it, but if you've seen the previous season you should know what I'm talking about. Of course, I'm raising money on the side, but I recently used a good chunk of it just to get on here.
    How did you hear about PU: I have a younger brother, Matt, who used to watch all of these crazy shows with me. Every rainy weekend, when we weren't on a now outdated console, we would pull up a random show from OnDemand and list all of the things that were wrong about it. Pokemon Universe happened to be one of those shows. Heh, we used to joke about what Universe would be like if we were contestants. I didn't think that would actually come true... well, half of it. Also, I have a friend who goes by the pen-name Angie-Scarlet, who was a contestant in season... 9, was it?
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: Victory; nothing less, nothing more. But don't tell the others that, I don't want them to think of me as a threat or anything... I'm not that rough. =3= Second, since I'm a returning character, fans'll expect much more from me this season; hey, why not increase my rankings on the Universe site while I'm at it?

I swear, if we have to send these to real people...
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 11th June 2012 at 12:57 AM. Reason: I took away some of the spaces.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Well since we've gotten 18/20, I think DJ and I will extend this by about a day. If our other two contestants sign up, then we'll pick the 18 best. If not, then we have our 18.

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Name: Shadow. Remeber that name, you'll be hearing it in your nightmares.
    Age: I died at age thirty but I've been dead for fifty years so, somewhere between 30 and 80, depending on your point of view.
    Interests: The suffering of my enemies, death, destruction, and of course the show Modern Family. Love it!
    Fears: Nothing, obviously. Okay fine, I have a fear of Grumpigs, ever since last season, ugh, I've been seeing that face in my nightmares.
    Zodiac Sign: Virgo
    Why did you join PU: Well, like last time, there's the fame and fortune, but this time I'm in uit to win it twice as much. I was cheated out of my much deserved victory last season, and well, this is revenge.
    How did you hear about PU: I aw an ad online and thought "Hey, if I win that, not opnly would I have several chances to be needlessly cruel, but also fame and fortune." Unfortunately, there was a romantic theme that I somehow missed, which led to cheeiness.
    What are you hoping to achieve this season: Vengence, the victory I deserved last year, and of course, fame ortune
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Ok tomorrow will be the final day for drdj to give a profile.
    As of now, somebody will be cut and will not make it to week 1.

Can we just move on right now? Doesn't seem like drdj is gonna come.

Please be patient. Cinna is currently busy doing stuff and will post the opener when he has time. Thank you.

SORRY STUDING FOR FINALS AND SUCH.

I will update with the teams in maybe a few hours, I've got lots of studying to do impatient little....

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Hello contestants, and welcome to the first week of Season 11.1 of Pokemon Universe; A Fresh Start. Now before we begin, there is the unfortunate business of who must be cut from this contest, as we can only have 18 lucky contestants. I used a handy RNG and it was unfortunately decided that Isabel will not be joining us this season. I am deeply sorry; please accept this plastic figurine of me as a consolation.

Now that means that the rest of you have made it on to week one. You will be randomly split into two teams; Team Rainbow and Team Monochrome. Note that these teams are random and you will have to get along regardless.

TeamRainbow

Troph
    Braze
    James
    Zaph
    Pekka
    Shadow
    Sierra
    Marco
    Lynn

TeamMonochrome

Damian
    Elizaveta
    Golet
    Mrina
    Casey
    Spheres
    Iris
    Ulgeo
    Cynder

I wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming weeks here at Pokemon Universe! And as always, ladies...
    I'm single

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Are you now~. Woohoo, we can start talking to each other! I think.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

: Adventure Sphere: Guess its only fitting that we're in the monochrome team.

Fact Shpere: White is not the absence of color; it is actually every color in the spectrum combined together. So techically, monochrome consists of not only the colors of the rainbow, but also white, grey and black.

Adventure Sphere: Thanks. That was completely nessesary.

Space Sphere: You know what else is white and black?

Adventure Sphere: Let me gue-

Space Sphere: SPAAAAAAACE!!

Adventure Sphere: ...Whatever.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Looks that way. Helloooooo♪♪ team members! I guess an introduction is in order, even though I've learned most everyone's name by now? I'm Elizaveta.

*gives Space Sphere an incredulous look*

(Just so you guys know, DJ will be running the rest of this week).

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Well ok. I'm Golet. We should probably save skills and other stuff like that for later. *looks over shoulder* They're there.

(OOC) Expect some DBZ Kai quotes.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

... *Whispers* Monochrome is how I like it... I do live in Black City...

*Still whispering* I'm Damian... You don't need to pay much attention to me...

Oh crud, I'm screwed... But on the bright side... I have all the good people on my team, right? Right?

(OoC: Lol, I was hoping that she and Shadow would get along, but that's not happening anymore, right?)

*eyes Otis being checked out by the ladies*
    Mumble mumble........oh hey everybodies looking....*panicks* um as you all know I am you host Milo. *eyes Otis* Well technicalky co-host but I am the one with the.....*thinks* longer contract!

Now your first thing to do as contestants is called a challenge.
    For all of you who didn't read a challenge is basically the meat of the week, you can gain alot of points and the person who does the best will get rewarded. Sounds exciting right?!?

*Kricketot chirps*

Ok for you first challenge I want y'all to write (on the thread) about a journey. You must venture from Your House towards the Airplane and finally arriving here at the Pokemon Universe Campsight. I don't care about how you get to these places or why, just make it exciting and do well!

P.S. You have 48 hours to get to the campsight (do the challenge).
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 13th June 2012 at 8:41 AM.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast