Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

*Runs up to Damian, who appears to be trying to flee the premises* Hey, hey wait! The, uh, the rest of these people are kinda freaking me out Iris is too abrasive, and Spheres is just weird... So, how's it going, dude? I'm Elizaveta! Looks like we're team-mates!

James, I gave you the red box because it's the one I'm sure isn't the bad box. *Walks over to Ulgeo and Iris* Why hello there, camouflage master. Don't think I haven't noticed you doing that. I'm Zaph, by the way. Oh, that goes for you too, Ms. Glaceon. I think I already introduced myself to you, but whatever. So, what's up?

but you also gave Pekka the red box, what happened to the third one?
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

Oh, y-y-you are the Joltik that won the g-g-gummy challenge. C-congrat-tulations Mister Zaph. *Blushes*S-s-sorry, I'm just awfully shy around people... That's why I taught myself that camouflage technique. So I can get closer to people without them noticing me... a-again, congratulations.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

PLEASE GOD LET ME HAVE THE GOOD ONE IF I GET IT I WILL CRAWL TO A CHURCH IN MEXICO DURING A HURRICANE!
    (OOC: read the fears)

caps

*starts violently shaking Zaph's hand* Pleased you meet you. I'm Iris, and I'm an inventor. Congratulations for winning! *turns to Ulgeo and drops Zaph's hand* It's inventor, not invendor, and I make new stuff and sell them for good money. It's a fun job - it's a bit of a cross between a scientist, an architect and a designer.

How much money. I have a lot. You don't wanna know how much a jersey cost.

And what are you implying, sir?

*Thinks: Oh? Didn't I sit next to her on the plane? She seems nice enough, I guess I could try talking to her...*

*Nervously clears throat* H-hi, Miss Elizaveta... I'm Damian... *Whispers: And I agree, most people here are kind of... weird...*

: Space Sphere: Black is SPACE! This presant has to be the good one!

Fact Sphere: I have calculated that there is only a 1 in 3 chance this box is the good one.

Adventure Sphere: *sarcasticly* How could you have possibly figured that one out Pointdexter?

Space Sphere: If this presant isn't the right one, I am going to ****ING MURDER THAT JOLTIK AND LAUNCH HIM INTO THE DEPTHS OF SPACE.

Fact & Adventure Sphere: ........

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Nice to meet'cha, Damian! So, ah, whatcha got there in the notebook? *glances at journal in Damian's hands* Do you write? Draw? Oh! Do you perhaps compose music?!

So I have a really important question. Do we get to eat any of those gummies we had to give Milo? They looked really good...
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Does anyone else like hockey?

(OoC: Where I live, it's time to sleep. Not sure what time is is, I just packed away my clock, but it's time to sleep. After this, no more replies from me!)

Oh, uh... I-I write... This... Th-this is my journal... My stories are... packed in my suitcase... it would seem...

*Thinks: Wow, um... thank you, Tristan...*

Quote Originally Posted by Zapphire View Post
    It is time to give out the presents! Okay, they're probably thinking I'll pick black or red as the bad one, since those two usually represent misfortune. But they probably haven't thought that far ahead. Hmm.... I know! *Thoughts: I'll mess with the Spheres, that should be funny* I give the black present to the Spheres, because black is e color of space! I give the red one to James and the red one to Pekka! Also, Pekka, I'm good.
    You need to give out a blue box silly goose!!!!

Ok as we are waiting for the decision...IT'S TIME FOR THE CONTEST!
    A contest is the best way too earn points, it usually doesn't have rewards or such, but this is the best way to get points.
    For this contest I want you all to pm me a 300 word essay (yes I will count) on why Manaphy are awesome. Yes I'm a stinker You have 48 hours.

Ugh, I'm not good at kissing-up. Does it have to be three hundred minimum or three hundred exactly?

You know what I have mercy, I will change it to 200 words minimum. (And it's not because I realised how much counting that is :P)

Good luck, everyone! Make sure to include a little something about Phione! Not because I'm narcissistic or anything... uh.... because you know h-how Manaph-phy and Phio-one are related, right? And uh, you should really include something with the... uh...

[OoC: Not really, just character building]

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

: *Walks out of tent* THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER IS HERE! AGAIN! I wasn't here because I was destroying some zzz's.
    EPIC SIG HERE

I meant to say blue one to Pekka. And the contest should be fun! Right guys and gals?

Hello all, Zaph as winner of the competition has devided the 3 gifts...Pekka please step forward and open your blue gift.
    *opens box showing a Gyarados earring*
    James her is your red gift.
    *takes gift out revealing a Arcanine Earring*
    Spheres please step forward and unlock your black gift....
    *takes out a Absol Scale*
    Now let me explain.......
    The Gyarados Earrings have a secret power, that is not known to anyone except Otis and I.
    The Aracanine Earrings if worn in the final will double the score of your final point meter. Oooooooooh!
    The Absol Scale has two sides. (It is worn as a necklace BTW) It prevents the user from being voted out of a team (it may be voted out at merge) but if worn in the final it will half the score of your final point meter.

These may be exchanged when the contestants are eliminated, or during a specific reward.

: Adventure Sphere: Ha! Take that you little pest of a shrink! This thing makes me immune from elimination!

Fact Sphere: While we are still on the Monochrome Team.

Adventure Sphere: Better than nothing.

Fact Sphere: And will half our point score in the finals.

Adventure Sphere: We can swap it for something else! This is the first part of the game Pointdexter, we have plentry of time to get rid of this.

Space Sphere: *Puts on Absol Scale* I will wear this, it reminds me of space.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Those are actually quite nice-looking charms. To me, at least. *puts first potion away, starts taking notes on 'how to be funny'*
    on a hiatus at the moment.

I'm not sure if I should use it if it has a hidden power what do you guys think?

(OoC: Wait, so is it 200 words minimum or 200 words exactly?)

*shoots a paintball at Cynder from behind*

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast