Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

First I went to the Solaceon Ruins because I'm a Sinnohian from Snow Point.
    There was some weird righting on the wall so I moved it around. I wrote GO KINGS and ICE HOCKEY. I went on in my adventure and heard something coming straight to me.
    INTRUDER WHO ARE YOU?
    My name is Pekka,
    ATTACK!
    CHARGE!
    I got a hockey stick and hit them all. Some stuck on me and I used Ice Beam to freeze them and hit them off too.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!
    Next I went to the Ruins of Alph
    MORE OF THOSE OBNOXIOUS BASTARDS!
    INTRUDER WHO-
    Yea I know, I got out my hockey stick and beat them all again. There was more to this place.
    I go down to a mysterious deep part of the ruins.
    I now, will make a new, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
    INTRUDER! A 460, FROM SNOWPOINT CITY, LIKES HOCKEY, TEAM IS LA KINGS!
    Kill him my children.
    YES MASTER.
    A Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and a Shadow Force hit me.
    Ok mercy kill me
    Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina all cornered on me.
    I hit them all with an ice beam and crushed them, the same with Arceus.
    Now finally the Tanoby Chambers
    MORE OF THOSE GOD DAMN THINGS!
    I pick them up and write nwonU they died.
    I looked around the ruins and discovered a golden bar, but that's all I really found there. Thank God I'm back.
    to lazy for smileys
    Last edited by VS; 26th June 2012 at 6:02 PM.

Just a reminder that there's only a few hours left and so far I've received only one submission. This challenge is not meant to be optional, although you could always skip it and gain nothing. There are no negative repercussions.
    Last edited by Cinna; 26th June 2012 at 6:16 PM.

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

I edited my post
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/22544474.jpg
    EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by VS; 26th June 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Ask.fm Twitter Tumblr EGC
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I think the U.S. needs to send a few drones over that [Westboro Baptist] church.

Here I am, Tanoby Chambers!

Why do you seek to be here you creeper?

I'm here for a Pokemon Universe challenge thank you much.

POKEMON UNIVERSE!? What can we do for you?!

SILENCE! He must prove he's worthy, by battling! Sir, what's your favorite letter?

*Has a giant blaster cannon pointed at ? unown*

Ok, ok, you're good, you're good.

The Unowns then proceeded to circle around James, before he was teleported.

Where am I?

You're in the Ruins of Alph, now look out.

What do you mean?

*Unowns have vanished*

YOU! YOUR TICKET FROM SEVERAL CHALLENGES AGO WAS A PHONY!

AH! What do you mean Phony? I got it from the owners of Pokemon Universe!

Bwahahahaha, very funny, now get over here and fight me! I will not go without a fight!

*Has rocket blaster out again*...........*Blasts a wall* Catch! *Throws Rocket Blaster to Arceus*

HE BLEW UP A SACRED WALL! GET HIM!

*Unowns begin attacking Arceus*

.........*Walks outside and hitches ride on random Fearow*

*Fearow Drops James at Solaceon Ruins*

here's the last stop.

We know, we're exiled Unowns from Tanoby Chambers, we've been watching Pokemon Universe.

That's nice for you?........Well I've been here, could you teleport me back to Pokemon Universe?

no problem. *Unowns Teleport James back*

AH! Oh.....it was all a creepy unown based dream. Phew.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

I was scared to go to Tanoby chambers at first. Then I realised that many pokemon lived their and I thought of how some o them had to be nice. So I sped along to their as a got a ride from a very kind and defiantly willing kingler. He dropped me off and then disappeared into the sand. I walked inside to find mazes that were just downright confusing. I found some pokemon that were in odd shapes who I was kind to but they kept on insisting to attack me. I had a chat with them though and soon they realised that they should have been kind and corrected their errors. I finally got out of there and I decided Solaceon Ruins would be better. I got there after a adorable pidgey agreed to give me a ride which was just wonderful. When I got there I found more mazes and more of those strange pokemon. I didn't mention their weird appearance but instead I had the same talk with them as I did with the other ones. They misunderstood though and brought me to the bottom. There I saw a blue flashing light that went really fast and very slow. I pointed to it and then the pokemon started freaking out and brought me back to the entrance for some reason. I decided that my time there was done and I took a cab to violet city. From there I walked to the Ruins of Alph. There again were the pokemon but these ones were nice. They showed me around in the maze of a place and it seemed rather pleasant when I begged to stay they kicked me out and I knew if I went in there again I would get lost so finally with my trip done I headed back to base.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have returned

Just to point out the only optional things should be the matches. All other things contribute to your point total, and if you miss them then it will reflect so in your point total.

*is eating alot of gummi's* Ugggh next week I'm going on a diet.

Well, here's what happened on my trip!

" As I was on a boat to the Tanoby Chambers, I wondered what it would be like. I knew the feeling would be "Unown" to me, but still I wanted to experience the sensation. I had heard about this site of mysterious pleasure from my roommate, Calcul. He described it to me that it would feel as if I was high off of a very high power Geodude Chipping. I'd never took any drugs, so I was curious as to what it was like. Before I knew it, I was lost in thought at the possibilities. So much so that I almost didn't get off the boat. Before the boat left, I snapped to my senses and leaped to the first chamber, the Monean Chamber.
    I slowly navigated the simple maze, but I felt odd. It took me a minute to realize why I felt dizzy and was hitting walls, then I noticed I could see myself. I could see myself from a birds eye perspective! The same went for the other chambers, except for the Difford Chamber, the center one. When I got in there, I couldn't move my legs. Then I fell over, and my eyes slowly closed. When they opened, I was in an entirely new place.
    The floors were made of an earthy sandstone with regal pillars emerging from the stone ceiling. I didn't want to stay long, so I sprinted as fast as I could, sprinting around each and every corner until I saw stairs leading to the surface. I admit that I stopped to gaze at the beauty of the place a few times. After I climbed the stairs, I saw a sign. It read 'Ruins of Alph.' I chuckled after I realized I was teleported to my next destination. I then wondered why, but now I realized: I'm a Pokemon, a sort of beast, and I'm an Electric type. After that mishap, I made my way to Olivine City and bought a ticket to the Sinnoh Region.
    After I got there, I set off to Solaceon Town so I could visit the ruins there. There was some rough terrain on the way, but nothing I couldn't handle. When I got there, I wasn't to impressed. There were branching pathways, but nothing interesting in them. I used an escape rope before I got to the end because of how boring it was. There was no trippiness like the Tanoby Chambers or the beauty of the Ruins of Alph. I just left. And that was my trip, and it was relatively good. "

I hope you liked reading about my journey!

I'm happy I brought my dairy with me, so I could write down everything what happened on the trip.

Spoiler:- -Day 1-:

Spoiler:- -Day 2-:

Spoiler:- -Day 3-:

Spoiler:- -Day 4-:

Spoiler:- -Notes of the Tanoby Chambers-:

Spoiler:- -Day 5-:

Spoiler:- -Day6-:

And with that, I end this journal in my dairy. Please, even if you have my whole dairy in you hands, only read the pages that contain about my trip. Because a dairy should be private to only 1 person. And perhaps someone else that the owner of the dairy knows very well. I think I should put my next journal in a different book. I think the Fossil/Unown themed notebook I bought at the Ruins of Alph Gift Shop will be perfect for this! So, note to self: Next time, use Fossil/Unown notebook to function as journal.

(OOC:Wow, it got much larger than I though it would be. I think it would be easier to read when put into Spoilers.)
    Last edited by Dracoste; 27th June 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Um okay, so with only an hour and a half left, and not even a third of our submissions, I've decided to extend this by 12 hours. Seriously, what's with the lack of posts?

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Default Braze's Unown Adventure

Yeah! Trips! That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s go Scout.

Yo.

*flies away with Braze on his back*

Tanoby Chambers

Wait, so of all the places to go to in Kanto, they send us to some stupid islands in the middle of the sea? I wanted to see the big towns, like Cealadon, and Saffron. You know what I mean Scout.

*Yawn* Yeah sure. Whatever you say.

Let’s land over there.

Hello! Welcome to the Tanoby Chambers! Will you be joining us on our tour?

Uh, sure. I need something to write about.

(Tour Guide on Tour Boat) So these are the Tanoby Chambers. They are the homes to many different types of Unown. Each exclusive to a different chamber. For example, in the Monean Chamber there are a number of “A” Unown. There have also been…

Pst… Braze…

Huh? Who said that?

It was me. Quick! Jump ship!

Gladly! *dives into water*

Okay, now follow me.

Braze continued to swim and follow the Unown he had met and left the tour boat further and further behind. They soon came to a cave Braze had not seen on the map.

This is the Unown Lounge.

Wait, you guys have a lounge?

Duh. What, do you think we just sit in the caves all day?

Well…

That’s besides the point. We need your help.

Me? What do you need my help for?

I’ll take it from here.

Of course Captain.

I’m in charge around here, and I have had no choice but to come to you.

Wait me? Why me? How do you know my name?

Oh, I’m just awesome.

Wait what?

Actually we just picked you randomly. Anyone would have worked.

-____-

Here’s the deal. There is some thing crawling around in the back over there. We’ve sent people to fight it, but they all have failed. We need you to take him down. He’s right down that back way.

That’s it? Piece of cake.

Yeah sure whatever. *Pushes Braze to back* Now go.

Hmm, a lot of walls back here. He’d ought to be around here somewhere. What if I go this way… *falls in hole* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Two minutes later

Oof. Did I get him?

Who are you?

I’m Braze. I was sent to fight the monster that’s in the back of the Unown Lounge.

Unown Lounge? You know you’re in the Ruins of Alph right?

Wait what?

Ruins of Alph

How? I was just at the Tanoby Ruins!

Oh you silly noob. You’re in Johto now. Now out with ya *pushes Braze out of cave* Be gone.

Uh, what?

Hey buddy. Whassup.

Who are you?

I’m a researcher here at the Ruins of Alph.

You’re an Electrode? And a researcher?

I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT TO BE!!! *explodes*

*Braze flies back into a wall*

Ughhh…. Didn’t mean to… agitate him…

*gets up*

Okay now, let’s check out this place. *walks into another cave* Hmm, there’s some sort of puzzle over here.

Lemme guess. You wanna be one of the poor saps that try to solve this puzzle.

Uh sure. I’ve got nothing better to do.

Okay go ahead. Try it.

Two hours later

THIS PUZZLE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

I know. We made it that way. That way no one can pass.

OH YEAH?!?!?

*Braze Hi Jump Kicks the wall and smashes it down, revealing a narrow passageway*

See? Now you’re thinking.

Hmm, now what’s back here *falls into hole* NOT AGAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNN------

Ten Minutes Later

Oof. How am I not dead?

Cause you fell on me ya bloody oaf.

What kind of an accent is that?

I don’t even know you stinker. NOW GET OFFAME!!!

Uh, I’m sorry, uh, sir…

Ya bloody right ya sorry. Now eat Hidden Power!!!

*launches a Hidden Power at Braze*

Eh can’t hurt that much right?

*slammed into with thousands of razor sharp wings*

...Oww…

Yeah. Us Unown in Solaceon are bred tough. Hidden Power Flyin Laddy!

Solaceon Ruins

Wait, Solaceon? How did I get to Sinnoh?

Because you went through da bloody teleporter lad!

Why is it bloody?

EVERYTHING’S BLOODY BLOODY!!!

Uhh.. how do I get back to Kanto.

CAN’T YOU BLOODY READ??? THERES A BLOODY SIGN THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHERE YOU BLOODY NEED TO GO!!!

…You say “Bloody” a lot.

BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY ……….

I’m outta here. *jumps into teleporter*

BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY……

Unown Lounge

Okay. I’m back.

Braze! You are back!

Yeah, but I didn’t find whatever was in the back.

Yeah. I know. We did. It was just a Poochyena. He was hungry. He’s cool

BARK

Uh. That’s good.

You can leave now.

Do I have to?

* appears*

OF COURSE YOU BLOODY HAVE TO!!! YOU AREN’T A BLOODY UNOWN!!!

Uh, why is this guy like this?

Oh, the author just thought it was funny. So now he’s extremely overusing the character. And the word “bloody”

Wow. What a noob. Using the same idea over and over…

I don’t have anything cool to say.

Okay. Bye guys!

*swims off back to the tour boat*

…and here you can find the “Z” Unown, also there have been reports of…

How was your swim?

Bloody interesting. I’m ready to go if you are.

Bout time! This is boring. Let’s fly.

*Braze hops on Scout’s back as they fly back to Pokémon Universe Camp*
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Presenting Mrina's Mystery of the Unown!

Spoiler:- RUINS OF ALPH:

Spoiler:- TANOBY CHAMBERS:

Spoiler:- SOLACEON RUINS:

(OOC: EST=Cramming into the night. >.<)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I'm warning you this whole thing doens't make much sense.

Spoiler:- “Sierra’s ruinous travels”:

And the challenge is over now.

Ask.fm Twitter Tumblr EGC
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I think the U.S. needs to send a few drones over that [Westboro Baptist] church.

Not exactly humorous; it was intended to be a story. A... stupid story.

Spoiler:- The Adventure of Iris Talas:

Bonus points to whoever gets where I got the surname from. ;D

(OOC: RIGHT AT THE DEADLINE. Whew. Glad that's done. The Ruins of Alph and especially the Solaceon Ruins had to be drastically cut short because I wrote them in like a half hour. Shame on me.)

*Returns from the trip* Celebrating our differences!? The places all hold Unown; they're pretty darn similar!! Anyway, here's what happened.

"I wonder what this place is all about," I muttered to myself as the PU jet soars over Kanto. We pass Vermilion City and from then on fly over the ocean. "Um, pilot? Where are we going? We passed Kanto."

The pilot gave me a sideways glance, speaking in detached sentences.. "We're headed to the Sevii Islands. String of islands colonized by Kanto. The Tanoby Chambers are on Seven Island."

"Oh. I see." I said nothing more to avoid distracting him.

Before I knew it, I saw land. The pilot was right, there were seven islands all in a cluster. "Well, get ready to jump," the pilot said casually, then added as a joke, "Hope you got your parachute."

The fur on my back stood up. It wasn't a joke to me. "W-wait... what?!"

"Oh, here's your stop. Have fun!"

I was pertified. I couldn't jump! I had no parachute! "I-- I can't! I never was told I needed a parachute!!"

The pilot sighed. He whirled around in his seat, wrapped his giant tongue around me, and threw me off the plane!

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU--" I was cut off as I hit the water. Hard. I surfaced, sputtering and paddling to stay afloat, muttering curses to the pilot. A Lapras surfaced just under me, and I stood on it's shell. "Oh. Thanks, Miss Lapras."

The Lapras scowled and shouted, "WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M A GIRL?!"

"Woo, hey dere lady!" croons a Kingler from a rock a few meters away. "You lookin' FINE!"

"I'M A DUDE, MAN!" The Lapras shouted, then shook me off his back to go pick a fight with Kingler. Luckily, there was an island nearby, and I swam to it, shaking as much water out of my coat as possible.

"I hope I landed near the chambers..." I muttered. I spotted a sign and read it.

TANOBY CHAMBERS
    DILFORD

"Well, I'm here, but what does Dilford mean?" I asked of no one in particular. As if to answer my question, I spotted a tunnel entrance a few feet away. It was pitch black inside.

"This must be where I have to go for the challenge!" I announced excitedly, again to no one but myself. I plunged into the darkness, and almost immediately the walls begin to glow with an erethreal, golden light.

"Creepy..." I whispered.

Suddenly, five figures floated from the wall. Small and black, they floated towards me while saying little words.

"Pe,"

"Jay,"

"Queue,"

"Elle,"

"Arr,"

I looked that the little things with consternation. They had big, curious eyes. Admittedly, they were kind of cute.

"Um... Hello," I said nervously. Thy each said their little words again. It almost sounded like they were... naming letters. In fact, they looked like letters, too. Were they a kind of Pokemon?

I looked at the R one. "R for Roderich," I laughed. The R jumped as I said it's letter. "I wish I could spell the rest of his dear name. Are there other letters?"

The letters floated to the cave entrance and hopped up and down. I followed them and peered outside of the cave, looking left and right. I saw several other small islets with caves atop them. "Are the other letters in the other caves?"

They cried out happily. "... I'm just going to assume that was a yes. R, come with me. We're going to spell Roderich!"

After traversing between the islets, and exploring the chambers Weepth and Liptoo (I had asked R why they were so named, and he had replied by saying R repeatedly. I dropped the subject), I found all the other letters of Roderich. I arranged them all with excitement to spell...

"Rodeich," I groaned. It was wrong! "I need another R!"

The R jumped. "Not you! I need ANOTHER. A second R."

I looked at the incomplete name and sighed. "I wish he were here right now."

I began to hear piano music, softly in the distance. "In fact, I can practically HEAR him playing his piano right now!"

Curiously, I turned to the left and, on a rock a few meters from the islet was Roderich playing a piano!

"What the-- Roderich, dear! What are you doing here?"

He looked up absently from his playing. "Oh, Elizaveta, dear, didn't you know? I have a piano in every zip code."

To my speechlessness, he continued. "You're on a challenge for Pokemon Universe, I assume? To where are you headed next?"

"The Ruins of Alph," I replied immediately. "But I don't know how to get there."

He cracked a sly grin, rare for him. "Let me help you, then."

Then, suddenly, by the power of music, I was whisked away in a flurry of music notes. Next thing I was aware of, I landed on a dirt path, not an ocean in sight.

"He looks so cute when he uses inexplicable magic," I said to myself as I walked along the path. Sure enough, I found a sign.

RUINS OF ALPH
    SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CENTRE

Walking in, I spotted several old, ruined buildings and one new one. Some Pokemon in white coats, carrying machines and papers, dashed from one building to another, busy with their work.

One spotted me. "Oh, um, hello little lady," he said, skidding to a stop. He looked over in the distance. "Bill, do you know this lady?"

The scientist known as Bill looked over. "No, no I don't. Jeff, you know this lady?"

Jeff emerged from the new building. "No, I thought she was with you, Frank."

The Raichu by me bristled. "I was the one who asked the question in the first place!"

"I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF YOU KNOW!" I shouted, to get their attention. "I'm just looking around, okay? Chill out." I walked towards the nearest building, the three Pokemon turning back to their work distractedly.

I entered the building. It was very cave-like. There was a pedestal with several stone tiles on it.

"Oh, hello, miss." Jeff said, entering. "Are you going to attempt the MOST DIFFICULT PUZZLE EVER?"

I blinked in confusion. "Um, what?"

"This slidey-puzzle," He explained, "Has been stumping our families for GENERATIONS! Many have tried, many have--"

I cut him off by putting the last tile in place. "Dude, it just makes the shape of a Kabuto."

"OH MY GOSH SHE SOLVED IT! SHE SOLVED THE PUZZ--"

He's cut off again as a trap door opens and millions of the letter Pokemon fly out!

I gasped. "The letters! Like from the Tanoby Chambers!"

A big wave of them swept me up like a magic carpet and flew up into the sky. I looked down over the ruins and saw the scientists dancing with joy as the letters flew around.

Next thing I knew, the letters had carried me to Sinnoh.

They dropped me in front of a cave. "I sense an on-going theme here..." I said as I entered, warily. "I bet there are more letters here."

"Sea!" exclaimed a high-pitched voice.

Sure enough, a letter that looked like a C floated towards me. "Hi, little letter! How--"

"WOW, AN UNOWN! HEY PERSIAN, THANKS FOR FINDING THAT FOR ME!"

I flinched and turned around. A little kid ran towards me and grabbed the C. "Sorry, Caps Lock was on. Anyway, here's a Seal!" He threw a C sticker at me and ran away.

"He just kidnapped the..." I trailed off, not sure what had just transpired.

THE END
    Last edited by Mug; 27th June 2012 at 4:00 PM. Reason: added OOC comments and fixed Jeff's sprite

Default Sphere's Epic Ruins Exploration

Aperture Labratories

: Adventure Sphere: Wait, we were supposed to go to those ruin places, right? Why are we here?

Fact Sphere: Almost done with experiment. Would allow us to complete challenge more efficiantly.

Adventure Sphere: What?

Fact Sphere: *holds up a remote like device* BEHOLD! Said dramatically. With this, the three of us can seperate and go to each of the chambers!

Space Sphere: Will I be able to go to space?

Adventure Sphere: Dang, took you long enough to make this! Hurry up and use it!

Fact Sphere: Alright. I suggest that I go to the Ruins of Alph, you go to the Tanoby Ruins, and Space Sphere will head to the Solaceon Ruins. Activating device in three...two...one...*press large red button on the remote*

Part 1: Indiana Jones Daring Do Adventure Sphere and the Tanoby Ruins

: MAN does it feel good to be seperated from those two! I feel like...having an adventure! *enters the ruins*

*Inside the Monean Chamber*

: Huh, were these ruins always shaped like a long tunnel?

*Adventure Sphere floats ahead, until he sees a spot on the ground that looks like a pressure pad*

: Ha! Ain't falling for that one...! Wait. I can just float over it.

*Adventure Shere floats though several chambers of pressure pads and bottomless pits*

: They should've took floating Pokemon into consideration when they made this chamber...

*Enters a large room with a golden statue resting on a pedestal at the other side*

: So this is what they are hiding in here! Who would've thought?

*Adventure Sphere pulls out a bag of sand which he covienently had, then quickly swipes the statue, replacing it with the bag*

: Welp, guess that's- *hits the bag of sand of the pedestal as he turns around*

INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! RED SPY IN THE BASE!

: Uh-oh.

*Adventure flies out of the exit just before it closes, then gets chased by a giant boulder through the tunnel*

: What the hell, I don't remember there being a BOULDER hanging over the entrnce to that chamber!

*Adventure Sphere flies out in a dramatic pose as the boulder go over his head and crashes into the ocean*

: Whew, that was close. I think that's enough adventuring for today. I bet I could give this statue to Milo as a gift...

Part 2: Fact Sphere Vs the Secrets of Alph

: Excuse me, do you know where the puzzles are?

: Over there buddy. *points to a building*

*Fact Sphere enters the chamber, there is a large puzzle in the center and a researcher staring at it*

: Gah, no...that doesn't work...

: Are you in need of assisstance?

: Yeah, I just can't seem to figure out this puzz-

: Done.

: What the hell!? You finished already!? Aww, now I just look stupid!

*The floor collapses and the researcher falls through and slams onto the floor below hard, while Fact Sphere safely floats down*

: Great. Now where are we?

: In a large chamber.

: Thank you Captain Obvious.

*Suddenly, several Unknown appear and begin to start circling them*

: Come play with us...

: Yes, come play...

: AAAAAAAH!

: Facinating!

*The Unknown take the researcher, leaving Fact Sphere behind*

: A shame. Was hoping I'd get to see what they wanted. Oh well.

*Fact Sphere wanders off, studing the ruins*

Part 3: Space Sphere's Super Spacetacular Solaceon Ruins Adventure...IN SPACE!

: Hello? Space?

*Space Sphere is randomly wandering the ruins, moving from one staircase to another with no pattern*

: You there space?

*Space Sphere enters a large chamber, the chamber is mostly empty but there is the corpse of a Bibrarel in the corner*

: Hey, have you seen space?

: *Is dead*

: Is that a no?

: We might have seen space...

: Yes, space...

: REALLY!? WHERE?

: Through this door, is space.

*The Unknowns open a door to what looks like the gates of hell*

: Space is right inside there.

: YAY! THANKS! *Space Sphere charges through the door, and the Unknowns close it*

: What a fool.

*All the Unknowns start to laugh manically*

*Suddenly, Space Sphere comes down the same staircase he used to come into the room in the first place*

: Heeeey, you meanies! There was no space in there!

What?! How are you here?

: I walked.

: Alright then. PREPARE TO TASTE OUR FURY!

*Unknown used Hidden Power! It's not very effective...Space Sphere took 4 damage!*

: SYSTEM SENCING ATTACK. PREPARING TO DISCHARGE.

: Wha?

: DISCHARGING IN THREE, TWO, ONE, FIRE!

*Space Sphere shocks all the Unknown with Discharge*

: *sigh* Well, no space. But I explored this place like Fact Sphere told me too, that's good! I hope he rewards me with space...

Pokemon Universe Camp

: Adventure Sphere: And that's how I got this statue. Pretty awesome, right?

Fact Sphere: Personally, I think solving the secrets to the Ruins of Alph are more important.

Space Sphere: I think I should've been able to go to space! Why won't anyone let me go to space?

Adventure Sphere: *sigh* Guess things are back to normal again.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 27th June 2012 at 5:01 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Ending the challenge here because you guys take so long XD

Good job to everyone this week. I can say I was impressed with all the singing and song writing this week! Now for our Interview. Note that this week there will be no quiz, as they're not a weekly thing.

Interview: Week II
    1. How did you like the singing/song writing challenge?
    2. Would you prefer if we had more opportunities like this in the future, or do you prefer more traditional writing contests?
    3. How do you think you did in general this week?
    4. Were you glad that you did or didn't do the Match this week?
    5. Were you surprised at the small number of people who submitted the contest this week?

PM me.

I'll be ending this interview in 24 hours EXACTLY. Any late submissions will not be accepted.

*pops in Maroon 5 CD*
    SHE KEEP ME UP ALL NIGHT
    THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE
    OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO MY LUCKY STRIKE

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Sent in my interview a bit ago. And don't worry, everyone, I know how much you all loved the singing challenge; so I made sure to let Cinna know that we need more of them!

(OoC: WHAT???)

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

Sent in mine a bit ago. Also, I felt bad for not giving the Monochrome Team any cupcakes, so I whipped up a batch. They all are plain vanilla flavor, but the frosting packs in a random type. The type changes the flavor, like Grass is fruity, fire is spicy, ice is minty, etc. Enjoy!

So Rock tastes like sawdust? I think I'll pass, then.

: *teleports back in*

I'M BAAAACCCCCKKKKK! And da**, I missed a lot of stuff.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Just a reminder to the few people who haven't submitted an interview: not even five hours left, then I will be posting this week's scores. Get them in, guys!

*STILL jamming out to M5*
    SHES GOT TICKETS TO HER OWN SHOW
    BUT NOBODY WANTS TO GOOOOOOO
    AND IM STUCK SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW
    SINGING ALONG LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Hello contestants, and welcome to your second point meter. The team with the lowest amount of points will be up for elimination and will have to vote off one of their own.

Spoiler:

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

: Cynder did horrid this week...but hey, at least I won't get voted off. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo, I won't be inactive the rest of the time.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast