Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

: Adventure Sphere: What? We have to give away the Absol Scale already? Awww, that sucks. I was hoping to keep it for a while longer...

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

wait... I think only 23 hours passed since the interview has started...

Oh well^_^
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

YES! SECOND TOP SCORER! YESSSSSS! *throws confetti*

(OOC: Cinna, when you say "Same with Damian," does he move the Arcanine Earrings as well? Or did you mean to say that he moves the Gyarados ones?)

*saunters through the room* Yes, second only to me, Iris...
    ...Okay, no, I'm kidding. I can't say such a thing to my own team-mate! Good job, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    (OOC: Cinna, when you say "Same with Damian," does he move the Arcanine Earrings as well? Or did you mean to say that he moves the Gyarados ones?)
    I can't be %100 certain what Cinna means. But I'm %99 sure Damian moves the Gyarados ones.

*is chowing on a family of gummies* Come on rainbow team, this is getting to be sad! *drops a gummi on the floor* *tries reaching for it but collapses of exhaustion*

I-I-I'm very happy for you I-Iris. M-mind if I take some o-of your confetti to throw over you?
    Merely a lack of brains…

James will move the Absol Scales to somebody on his team.

.........I don't have the Absol Scale, but if I must, I will give them to........Hmmmm, Who to pick? I thik I'll give the scale to Troph.

Never Give Up

Damian gets to move the Arcanine Earrings. Sorry for the confusion.
    E; NO FFF AH GYARADOS
    Last edited by Cinna; 28th June 2012 at 9:23 PM.

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

: Adventure Sphere: Geez Ulgeo, loosen up! Listening to you studder and be shy is more frustrating than THIS guy.

Space Sphere: Space?

Adventure Sphere: Just try to act natural.

Fact Sphere: Note: Adventure Sphere means act like what most Pokemon consider natural, as your natural attitude is to be fearful and shy.

Adventure Sphere: Uh...yeah. And I need to think of a better name than Adventure Sphere. Doesn't sound right. How 'bout...Rick. Yeah, Rick will do. So I'm Rick, your Pointdexter...,

"Pointdexter": I do not approve of my nickname.

"Rick": and he's...I dunno. Something that has to do with space I guess.

Space Sphere: ORION!

"Rick": Sure.

"Orion": YAY! ORION IS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

I-it's just that... I've been isolated from other Pokémon for quite a l-long while... So I'm rather, shy, around new Pokémon. I-it will just take a while, untill I have met everyone here good enough... So... H-h-hello Mister Rick, Mister Pointdexer and Mister Orion. How do you do? Oh, btw, Mister Orion, I really like your nickname, because my favorite constellation is Orion.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    I-I-I'm very happy for you I-Iris. M-mind if I take some o-of your confetti to throw over you?
    Aw, thanks, dear!

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post

*saunters through the room* Yes, second only to me, Iris...
    ...Okay, no, I'm kidding. I can't say such a thing to my own team-mate! Good job, everyone!
    I still hate you for asking for more song challenges...

(OOC: No, did you really say that? Personally, I thought that they were horrible. I didn't mention that in the interview, but trust me, I hated it.)

Again the rainbow team loses and again I get a small amoutn of points. Well, congratulations to the Monochrome team anyways for achieving two straight victories. We really need to win next week.

(OOC: No, did you really say that? Personally, I thought that they were horrible. I didn't mention that in the interview, but trust me, I hated it.)
    (UM WOW R00D
    By other types of challenges I meant pretty much anything other than like course challenges, not necessarily singing. We ran into way more complications than I expected. Plus pretty much everyone hated it. So yeah, don't think we'll be seeing many singing challenges for a while.)

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Quote Originally Posted by Cinna View Post
    (UM WOW R00D
    By other types of challenges I meant pretty much anything other than like course challenges, not necessarily singing. We ran into way more complications than I expected. Plus pretty much everyone hated it. So yeah, don't think we'll be seeing many singing challenges for a while.)
    Gasp! No more singing?! But I loved it! And yes, Flame, I actually did say that.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalBlaze View Post
    Again the rainbow team loses and again I get a small amoutn of points. Well, congratulations to the Monochrome team anyways for achieving two straight victories. We really need to win next week.
    True dat, true dat. We're gonna need everyone to pick it up to make this work.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    True dat, true dat. We're gonna need everyone to pick it up to make this work.
    Well we could come back after we get all the people who don't bother to do it voted off.

Orion: Of course you like it! Orion is in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Rick: No! We don't need to hear you shout again. I guess I can understand that you aren't used to seeing so many people, but trust me, it ain't so bad. If I can live with these two, I'm sure being around everyone in this game without getting frightened can't be too much of a challenge for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinna View Post
    (UM WOW R00D
    (UM WOW OVERREACTIVE)
    Well, that's good to hear.

: Cynder would prevail in ANYTHING she does.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Only three votes? Hm.

Hello contestants, and welcome to your second elimination results. With only three votes, it was pretty weird to see. Is this the start of Team Rainbow's demise? Only time will tell, but it is clear you guys have to get your act together.

Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I vote Lynn even though Marco has 0 she would be in the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding
    I've decided to vote out Lynn (The Vileplume) because I specifically remember Marco saying he wouldn't be here a while, and when he gets back, probably sometime soon, he'll be a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31
    This one was rather tough. Between a higher point scorer (not by much) and a person that is active. Well, I don't want to, but inactivity hurts sometimes. My vote is for Marco the Wailord.
    And with that, Lynn has been voted off Season 11.1 of Pokemon Universe. Say your goodbyes, and better luck next season!

Otis is in charge of you folk next week.

*snoring on the couch, with his gut hanging out of his shirt*

And by the looks of it, he might not be able to do so :x

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

*falls off the couch* Wuhhh....oh dude I just had the craziest dream of a Buneary a jar of blueberry jam and 7 gallons of lard.....mmmmm lard.
    *gives a disgusted look*
    *is searching for a gummi* Where did I put th....oh yah *rolls up his tummy revealing the sweaty gummi*
    YOU KNOW WHAT!?!? Contestant's I think it's abouttime we all went on a diet, because quite frankly you are a bunch of fatties! So this week our theme shall be weight loss!
    About time *looks at Milo*
    *shakes chubby little fist at Otis* To start off the week we will have a challenge!
    The challenge is to draw a picture of yourself getting ready to work. You will have 48 hours to post in the thread and I don't care how you draw it, I just want activity!

(Lynn you still have a while to say goodbye, and I officially need all earrings to be divided out.)

(OoC: Uh...I don't know how I'm going to do this challenge. Besides the fact that I am an absolute terrible drawer, I have no idea how I'm supposed to make a picture and post it here.)

: Pointdexter: Weight loss is not possible. We are made of metal, and were created to be of an exact weight and measurement. Our weight has not changed, nor will it ever change.

Rick: Doesn't change the fact that he told us to work out. There is a little problem with that too though...How are we supposed to use gym equipment? I mean, I don't think a treadmill is going to be an option, since we don't have legs...

Orion: If we burn enough calories, will we be able to use the energy we get from those burned calories to get to space?

I don't care if you are a bad drawer, a little effort is all I desire.

There are many ways to draw a pic. You can physically draw then scan it onto your comp, use paint (available on almost all comps), or another drawing service. Once it is a saved file simply upload it to a photobucket (or other picture service) account and then link it here.

There will be no excuses as this is incredibly easy to do, and should be expected when you sign up to pokemon universe.

(Besides, it's quite understandable that most people will be using MSPaint or something and will be quite... erm... underexperienced. We've set the standards quite low for you, don't worry if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to.
    Also, make sure it's saved as a PNG or JPEG (possibly a GIF). SPPf doesn't allow BMPs, which is what MSPaint defaults to, or PSDs or XCFs (which Photoshop and GIMP default to).)

thanks adam you da best
    formerly blastoiseboy19

Wait, so I can't bake? It keeps me from feeling depressed and lon- I mean it's fun! Anyways, I just remembered about something. *Walks over to Pekka* Dude, I found this jersey lying on the ground. Is it yours?

Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast