Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Oh, Mama mia. This is degraded into such violence. *Ducks down from a Zap Cannon.*

*Sees Casey ducking for a Zap cannon*H-h-hello Mister Flareon. Why are you ducking? There's something to see on the floor?
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*hit by Zap Cannon* Urf! *hits the wall and uses Protect to protect heard from Yawn* YOU! *uses Hail to activate Ice Body* You... will PAY! *starts firing multiple Shadow Balls at Cynder*

Space Sphere: Los enemigos en múltiples frentes. La descarga de energía en tres, dos, uno ...

Adventure Sphere: This doesn't sound-

Space Sphere *Uses Discharge, sending arcs of electrcity towards everything, and anyone, near him* SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

Fact Sphere: Brace for impact!

Adventure Sphere: Wha-

*Space Sphere slams into a wall, and knocks himself out*

Adventure Sphere: Ow. So that's what you meant...

Fact Sphere: We appear to not be able to levitate without assisstance from all three of us simutaniously, and since Space Sphere appears to be temporarily out of commission, I think we may be stuck.

Adventure Sphere: Makes me wish more than ever that I could detach myself from this guy.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

*Uses Wide Guard to Protect everyone from Discharge* Whew. Glad that's over.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    *hit by Zap Cannon* Urf! *hits the wall and uses Protect to protect heard from Yawn* YOU! *uses Hail to activate Ice Body* You... will PAY! *starts firing multiple Shadow Balls at Cynder*
    : Ugh! *gets hit with shadows balls, but uses morning sun to regain health.* Well...doubt that. *uses psychic to immobalize Iris, and then uses psychock multiple times* You should be thankful my anklets arn't off, or else you would die in 10 seconds flat.

(If you don't realize it yet, Cynder's moveset is Psychic, Shadow Ball, Morning Sun, and Psyshock. Sometimes she can channel her psychic energy to create other moves, but at a much weaker power, like she did with yawn.)
    EPIC SIG HERE

*gets hit by multiple Psyshocks* Urk... *hail lets Iris regain health; she uses Hail even more, and soon everyone is being pelted down by hail; fires more Shadow Balls* AND DON'T YOU DARE USE WIDE GUARD, BRAZE!

*Looks at the hail that is falling*...I'm lucky I still know how to use Conversion 2 normally.*Turns into an Ice type*I-I-I'll be rooting for y-y-you I-I-Iris!
    Merely a lack of brains…

*hands Ulgeo a Team Iris scarf* Here, show your support with this!

Th-thank you I-Iris. I-I-I shall cherish it as m-much as my Parent's p-pendant.*Puts on scarf*I-It's r-really soft and c-c-comfy.
    Merely a lack of brains…

*gets hit by a Discharge* *notices a Shadow Ball coming his way out of the corner of his eye, which he tries to hold off* W-why? *uses Blaze Kick to kick the Shadow Ball into the air* What's with all the attacking?
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So much for celebrating me getting the most points! I'm going back under the couch!! *hides under couch to avoid the insanity* I PREFERRED THE VULGAR ITALIAN!!

...Meh, I need a break. *stops firing all the Shadow Balls* I don't want to get too violent. *to Elizaveta* Oh, hey, you want some vulgar Korean?

(OoC: Yes, does anyone want vulgar Korean? Also, Ulgeo's a bit like a little brother to Iris right now, imo. Heh.)

(OOC: Ulgeo is a girl... isn't she?)

*crawls a bit out from under the couch* I suppose it would be better than all the craziness? I don't understand Korean, though. Not to mention if it was vulgar I would rather not understand it...

(OOC:Yeah, even though genderless, Ulgeo has a female personality.)
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OoC: Oh, whoops. Little sister, then. She always seemed like a boy to me, for some reason... maybe it's the name...?)

Okay! Well, here's your translator... *hands Elizaveta a translator* And now... *takes a deep breath* ...Um... Maybe not, actually.

*Looks at the Translator that Elizaveta is holding*I-Iris, is that also one of your envendor things?
    Merely a lack of brains…

Inventor. And yes, I did invent it... *goes into a long winded description about how the translator works*

Wow. S-s-sounds really a-a-awesome Iris... One question... What are languages?
    Merely a lack of brains…

*watches Iris chat away to the entranced Ulgeo* Maybe I should just walk away... I doubt she'll notice... *begins to slink away, leaving the translator behind*

: Ugh...Those shadow Balls hurt...But i'll stop for now. Pfft. Ulgeo, languages are ways you speak. Like, we're speaking english right now. Y ahora estamos hablando ESPAŃOL!
    EPIC SIG HERE

Yeah, what she said. But, don't learn Spanish, because it's useless. Don't learn Korean either, because it's even more useless, unless you somehow like K-Pop. You should learn French. It's a beautiful language, in my opinion. Or Chinese, because in thirty years' time half the world will be speaking Chinese. 스페인어는 완전 쓸모없는 언어야. 하긴, 한국어도 그렇지만...

So... Uhm, it's like different ways to say something? i-I've been living quite isolated from others... So I don't really know much about this "language matter"... But I will try to learn it! Ha-hah! learning stuff has always been fun! And.. OH! I think I remember this language thing! Some of the books I tried to read weren't readable because the words in it didn't made sense! So that means... YES! Those book were in a different languag! ...I-I-I think... Uhm, I-Iris, c-can you speak French and Chinese well? I-If so... can I learn those through you?
    Last edited by Dracoste; 20th June 2012 at 9:05 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

I know this is about 40 minutes too early, but it is impossible to have a different result. And I need to go for a bit....so here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that pokemon we come to the final part of the first week! And you all survived it....well all except one of you. *starts speaking Italian* Oh darn I have Otis' script.
    *is getting his makeup done for week 2*
    Without further ado..
    *yells* You are a bad speller!
    Team Rainbow please sit down and reveal your votes one by one.....
    After long hard thought, I have decided to eliminate Shadow, although he alerted me of when the game came up, but I believe he's going to stay inactive and won't be able to help us. Farewell Shadow.
    I am voting shadow, he did nothing at all when he could have easily done something anything that would have helped.
    I vote Shadow because he has no points at all
    Really regretting not doing the contest. Second from last! Ah well. My vote is for Shadow since he really did nothing.
    Well, this is somewhat tough. But I'll vote for Shadow; the less inactive ones there are, the better.
    I will vote off Shadow because he did not gain any points for our team this week.
    And with that our contestant Shadow shall be leaving us. Is there anything you want to say?

Let us take a look at your journey so far *looks at tv*
    *nothing plays*
    Goodbye Shadow. Now you other um.....ummmm...oh contestants! Yah you other contestants are now in the hands of Otis...good luck. *chuckles*

Sorry, Ulgeo, I don't. Well, I do speak a bit of French, since I learnt it at school, but I've forgotten most of it now, haha. As for Chinese, I can't speak it at all. I can only speak English and Korean, you see. But hey, that's why I invented the translator... So that it wasn't so much of a hassle to try and understand foreign languages!

(OoC: Speaking the semi-truth here. I'm learning French at school, and I'm gonna start Chinese next year, or more like in a couple of months' time. =P)

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast