Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 214

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase - June 6th, 6 p.m. PDT

  1. #51

    Default

    Guys is it airing now? Where can I watch it?

    I really hope Animal Crossing is shown...

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Guys is it airing now? Where can I watch it?

    I really hope Animal Crossing is shown...
    It's airing in about 9 hours iirc, and same. I've been waiting for that game since it was first announced.....which was a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago lol


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    It's airing in about 9 hours iirc, and same. I've been waiting for that game since it was first announced.....which was a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago lol
    Ouch 9 hours away?

    I guess i'll have to find out all of the info tommorow.

    Yeah it's been way too long haha.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Years Ago
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Seriously? No Zelda, Metroid, or Smash Bros and you complain about ANIMAL CROSSING?

    Does anyone actually care about Animal Crossing?
    I care about Animal Crossing, because it is a very special series. You can't find anything quite like it anywhere else, and beyond that AC:3DS looks like they actually tried with it.

    Animal Crossing 3DS was what made me really want my 3DS. When it was announced with E3 2010 I couldn't have possibly imagined it would be one of the last, if not the very last, of the E3 2010 titles shown to be released.

    Two years may not be that bad of a wait, but the lack of information on AC and all of the random Mario spin-offs that get announced a long time after it and get released before AC even has an official title is really getting on my last nerve.

    I'm just sick and tired of waiting for information on this game. I think that the quality of the game is extremely crucial for us to tell where the series is going. Yet it keeps on getting delayed and delayed and delayed. And beyond that they never give us any information on it. I don't want information on New Super Mario Bros. 1.2, I want information on a game that actually has something to show us.

    Zelda, Metroid, and Super Smash Bros. can all wait. Zelda had a release last year. SSB has barely even started development. There's no way that a single one of those games deserves to be shown over Animal Crossing, which was shown to us TWO years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    *raises hand for a couple million people* Not to mention it's been delayed god knows how many times....no wonder people are ticked

    We're not getting Smash bros, face it. If we didnt get it for wii u, we're not getting it for 3ds because they're supposed to work closely with each other. Not to mention any fool who thinks they're going to show the game and release it 2-3 years later when they started development, what, 2 months ago should probably reconsider gaming expectations. Zelda is one of those titles that doesn't come very often, and after last year pounding out ocarina of time, four swords anniversary, link's awakening, and skyward sword i'd think they're going to take some time to pound out another good one instead of releasing a quick one just to please people and pull a Zelda II. There's a possibility for Zelda, but don't get too hyped for it when they're obviously just gonna take their time. Now Metroid might be a better reason to complain
    ^Finally somebody with some sense.
    ~ ~
    ---



    ~Original Image from pixiv~


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Seriously? No Zelda, Metroid, or Smash Bros and you complain about ANIMAL CROSSING?

    Does anyone actually care about Animal Crossing?
    You of all people should know that development has just start on Smash Bros thus it isn't ready to be shown and given how Sony is making their own version this is a good thing since it prevent them from stealing it, Zelda and Metroid will be shown off when they are ready.

    And yes people do care about Animal Crossing since it is an addicting game that sucks your life in.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Seriously, what's wrong with people this year?

    I don't think I remember ever seeing the community acting this entitled due to unconfirmed rumours...

    Why were people expecting a Zelda 8 months after Skyward Sword?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwindsrock View Post
    I care about Animal Crossing, because it is a very special series. You can't find anything quite like it anywhere else, and beyond that AC:3DS looks like they actually tried with it.

    Animal Crossing 3DS was what made me really want my 3DS. When it was announced with E3 2010 I couldn't have possibly imagined it would be one of the last, if not the very last, of the E3 2010 titles shown to be released.

    Two years may not be that bad of a wait, but the lack of information on AC and all of the random Mario spin-offs that get announced a long time after it and get released before AC even has an official title is really getting on my last nerve.

    I'm just sick and tired of waiting for information on this game. I think that the quality of the game is extremely crucial for us to tell where the series is going. Yet it keeps on getting delayed and delayed and delayed. And beyond that they never give us any information on it. I don't want information on New Super Mario Bros. 1.2, I want information on a game that actually has something to show us.
    exactly, it's got a ton of charm to it, and with the 3ds version looking so promising, we have heard hardly anything about it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You of all people should know that development has just start on Smash Bros thus it isn't ready to be shown and given how Sony is making their own version this is a good thing since it prevent them from stealing it, Zelda and Metroid will be shown off when they are ready.

    And yes people do care about Animal Crossing since it is an addicting game that sucks your life in.
    City Folk took over my life for 3 months.....then i cheated


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  8. #58

    Default

    Ooh, if the Animal Crossing fad is this strong, I'd like to try it out myself with the 3DS version, then.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ooh, if the Animal Crossing fad is this strong, I'd like to try it out myself with the 3DS version, then.
    Animal Crossing is kinda like Nintendo's version of the sims........which means it's absolutely ADORABLE!!!! That and it's way more life consuming in ways that are unexplainable


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  10. #60
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    8,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You of all people should know that development has just start on Smash Bros thus it isn't ready to be shown and given how Sony is making their own version this is a good thing since it prevent them from stealing it, Zelda and Metroid will be shown off when they are ready.

    And yes people do care about Animal Crossing since it is an addicting game that sucks your life in.
    I wasn't complaining about that stuff. I hardly give two thoughts about Metroid. I was just saying there's more stuff to whine about than...Animal Crossing. But anyway let's not turn this into an animal crossing thread, shall we?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Animal Crossing isn't all that fun. It's consumerism in a game form. You spend your time doing menial tasks so you can get useless material possessions and pay off your increasing debt. And while you may speak to your neighbors you never build any deeper connection with them, your life is solely defined by the stuff you have acquired.

    Of course a sequel could potentially diversify the game play in order to make it fun for more than week, so I am not going to say a sequel would be a bad thing.
    Last edited by Zazie; 6th June 2012 at 7:48 PM.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Years Ago
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    I was just saying there's more stuff to whine about than...Animal Crossing.
    You have failed to describe why.

    With how much I liked the original and really want to see what they've done with the new one, I'm plenty justified in being unhappy with how many delays the information and release of the game have gone through.
    ~ ~
    ---



    ~Original Image from pixiv~


  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    not sure where to post this, but im gonna post it here since this show is today and it might be a bit more applicable. One of the more recent posts states new game info every hour for the next 26.2 hours. Make sure you understand how they're using the phrase "new game info" before you jump outa your seats...

    *waits for overly-hyped engines to start*
    Last edited by BGP_; 6th June 2012 at 8:09 PM.


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Why were people expecting a Zelda 8 months after Skyward Sword?
    I'm 100% positive that Zelda Skyward Sword is NOT a 3DS game.

    And I'm sure more people would be more interested in a 3DS version than a Wii U version at this moment in time.

    Ocarina of Time 3D was released nearly a year ago and was simply a remastered Ocarina of Time (with small changes to the game, but with beautiful graphics), with some features included like Boss Mode, as well as Master Quest.

    I think while people enjoyed Ocarina of Time 3D (I did), it was still the same game that they've played since the release of Ocarina of Time in 1998, there was really no new challenges, there wasn't new bosses, I'm pretty sure there was no new enemies, no new dungeons (excluding master quest's dungeons), and no new tools or items. As great as the game was, it was still the same old game, with beautiful graphics.

    As risky as it might be, I think people are looking for a brand new challenge, with a brand new storyline, with some new Dungeon Tools/Items, new bosses and new enemies, etc.

    And I think it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to reveal an original Zelda game now, surely it's been in development for a while. But I guess it would be okay if they waited until next year to reveal it, but waiting a year is going to be difficult, and who knows where I will be in a year. But would promotional art be too much to ask for, just hinting that the title may be revealed soon.

    As for Metroid, well there hasn't been one released yet for the 3DS, so it depends on whether or not there is any in development, and when, if there was any in development last year (exactly last year), I would think they'd reveal that.

    And as for any other games, I'm a little confused, are games we already know about really more important than games who were only hinted at or not yet revealed in any way yet.

    I guess release dates are important enough, but I want brand new games to look forward to, even if I likely can never afford the game. There's already like 6 3DS games out now, that I want that I can't afford right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    One of the more recent posts states new game info every hour for the next 26.2 hours. Make sure you understand how they're using the phrase "new game info" before you jump outa your seats...
    Which simply means game information on games that we already know about. Probably dealing with gameplay, and/or features, so nothing really all that important.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Which simply means game information on games that we already know about. Probably dealing with gameplay, and/or features, so nothing really all that important.
    that's more so what i was implying, though it seems like it's going to be wii u stuff now that i posted it in the 3ds showcase :/


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Animal Crossing is kinda like Nintendo's version of the sims........which means it's absolutely ADORABLE!!!! That and it's way more life consuming in ways that are unexplainable
    I find it pretty explainable. I want to complete my set/theme and only need the carpet, which a neighbor has. Also, if you send your neighbors a carpet as a gift there is a chance they will send you their carpet as a thank you. So you do this, and send out a bunch of other letters to push the mail out. You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples! Screw you Bob, I'm glad I trapped you in that Pitfall and hit you with my net. Oh ****, a banded dragonfly, I need to catch one still!

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Seriously? No Zelda, Metroid, or Smash Bros and you complain about ANIMAL CROSSING?

    Does anyone actually care about Animal Crossing?
    I care for Animal Crossing about as much as I care for Paper Mario so you can take that for what it's worth.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gloaming Wildwoods
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Seriously? No Zelda, Metroid, or Smash Bros and you complain about ANIMAL CROSSING?

    Does anyone actually care about Animal Crossing?
    Yes,plenty of people care about Animal Crossing.
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

    ^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gloaming Wildwoods
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Bleh.Sorry.Accidental double post. -.-
    Last edited by DarkOverlord777; 7th June 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

    ^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Seriously? No Zelda, Metroid, or Smash Bros and you complain about ANIMAL CROSSING?

    Does anyone actually care about Animal Crossing?
    The new Animal Crossing coming out has a bunch of new things to make the series a thousand times better. Animal Crossing City Folk for the Wii was the same thing as Animal Crossing Wild World for the DS but with small differences. Animal Crossing 3DS already promised a lot of new exciting features and us Animal Crossing fans were hoping to see some new game play during E3. It makes perfect sense, really.
    3DS Friend Code: 1676-3803-7109

    I claimed Raikou!

    Youtube
    and deviantART

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gloaming Wildwoods
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    Sigged.


    Of course,I would have liked for them to reveal a new Zelda or metroid game,but Im as concerned about news of Animal Crossing as Zelda and Metroid.So why do people belittle Animal Crossing?
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

    ^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    <--That way-->
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    We're not getting Smash bros, face it. If we didnt get it for wii u, we're not getting it for 3ds because they're supposed to work closely with each other. Not to mention any fool who thinks they're going to show the game and release it 2-3 years later when they started development, what, 2 months ago should probably reconsider gaming expectations. Zelda is one of those titles that doesn't come very often, and after last year pounding out ocarina of time, four swords anniversary, link's awakening, and skyward sword i'd think they're going to take some time to pound out another good one instead of releasing a quick one just to please people and pull a Zelda II. There's a possibility for Zelda, but don't get too hyped for it when they're obviously just gonna take their time. Now Metroid might be a better reason to complain
    Or... or, and follow me here, that Hal just started development like what's been posted millions of times before...

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwindsrock View Post
    ^Finally somebody with some sense.
    Actually there's no sense being made since the game JUST STARTED DEVELOPMENT! Am I going to have to do this every time someone brings up SSB not being shown?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Or... or, and follow me here, that Hal just started development like what's been posted millions of times before...



    Actually there's no sense being made since the game JUST STARTED DEVELOPMENT! Am I going to have to do this every time someone brings up SSB not being shown?
    That's what i said...............................so maybe you should read before forcing yourself through your ultimate pain of typing something more than once
    If we didnt get it for wii u, we're not getting it for 3ds because they're supposed to work closely with each other. Not to mention any fool who thinks they're going to show the game and release it 2-3 years later when they started development, what, 2 months ago should probably reconsider gaming expectations.
    Oh?


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    About an hour left...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    8,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    About an hour left...
    50 minutes

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •