Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Epic Defense Force! (743)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    How so?

Anyway, nice episode so far in my opinion.
    The only way to defeat an enemy who is bigger then you is to become or get someone who is just as big.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Wow, very entertaining episode. xD

Great way to end Best Wishes. Looking forward to Best Wishes 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

Here's my list of thoughts. XD Be warned of crack.

Spoiler:- :
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    The only way to defeat an enemy who is bigger then you is to become or get someone who is just as big.
    Yeah, fair enough.

Oh well, it's not like it's trying to a send a good message that much anyway.

I liked the episode.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Actually, Best Wishes ends with the Homika gym battle. ^^

Golett...devolves? o.o
    He was always a Golett... It's called Movie edition.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Best wishes 2 doesn't start next wekk

also i loved that vintage pokemon ending, the sunset everyone leaving!! that's how a pokemon episode should end ever episode, also great episode 8/10
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    He was always a Golett... It's called Movie edition.
    Yeah I knew that...but it was interesting...

Oh right. I forgot the Gym Battle is the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    HG/SS was a great remake, so it'd be difficult to trump it.

Edit: But the fact that this announcement is exciting is hard to contest.

Edit: I guess we'll just have to sea what comes of this.

Edit: Hoenn

The Golurk was a Zorua illusion. The evolution just special effects

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I think Cilan is going to explode one of these days.
    Oh? You thought so too? XD

This episode was kind of boring. They could have spiced it up a bit and put in the bloopers. I would have liked to see those. xD Yes Luke, turn it into a comedy. I don't like science fiction/super hero movies starring a Golurk

Was I the only one who noticed they ate actual meat? Considering it'd be ground up Miltank, this is very interesting. //shot//
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th June 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yeah, of course, NOW!

That discussion, even though I don't know what you mean, wasn't stupid.

It could of been Ash's and Ash could of done a Pokemon transfer. But since Leavanny and then Pignite appeared and Leavanny appeared again, it can't of been Ash's unless Luke returned his to his Pokeball. Either way, we know it's Luke's NOW.
    There's no way to tell, unless we heard that specific Leavanny's voice.

Pignite was prevalent, throughout the entire episode, but it was never in any of the scenes with the Leavanny with the other Pokemon.

Not even in the end, which was clearly green screen Pokemon with Ash, Pignite, and Pikachu in the foreground with them being in front of a green screen.

Logic would dictate that it was Luke's Leavanny, BUT unless the voice confirmed it, there's still no way tell.

It's entirely possible Ash transferred Pignite for Leavanny for those one scenes, and then traded back after those scenes were done.

Besides didn't Luke's Leavanny already have a job?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Logic would dictate that it was Luke's Leavanny, BUT unless the voice confirmed it, there's still no way tell.
    Does it really matter whose Leavanny it was? XDDDD It could have been some random kid's for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    It could have been some random kid's for all we know.
    You mean Zorua, right?

After all it did become a Golurk
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You mean Zorua, right?

After all it did become a Golurk
    Yes, Zorua works too. XD It could have been. They couldn't decide on whose Leavanny to cast. XD (Makes sense to me). This episode REALLY needed bloopers, it'd answer many unanswered questions. I can just picture the two Leavanny fighting it out by seeing who can knit the fastest. :P

This episode was like one of the most boring epis I watched, but gosh, it amuses me. XD

Saw the pictures so far and I already love it.

I'm not much of a movie enthusiastic or expert such as Cilan and Luke, but I loved seeing all the movie effects used, and Zorua as the Lion from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Logo :3

I feel this was in some way a development episode for Luke, to some extent. His debut episode had him made a rather amateur film, probably low budget and whatnot, but here he's made it to the big screen, Holly-er-Pokewood itself, use of so many movie effects, larger audience, overall it showed Luke is capable of making some awesome movies, probably will go on to be a great famous director. As much as I would like to see Luke again, I wouldn't mind if this is how he leaves the show, nice ending for him in my opinion, still if he comes back I wont complain.

As I figured, this episode was confusing(At less when looking at pictures), that's what happens when you look at something that has a bunch of movie effects in it.

I'm certain I'll be enjoying this episode a ton when I watch it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Obviously Luke's obvious Leavanny is obvious.. as if people actually thought differently.

A pretty rubbish episode IMO. All its done is increased my dislike for Sammy Oak Luke.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Actually, Best Wishes ends with the Homika gym battle. ^^
    Meh, as far as I'm concerned, we're already into Best Wishes Season 2, it just hasn't been officially named it.

Seriously: Tachiwaki City, Homika, Pokewood, Meloetta? All Black & White 2 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Meh, as far as I'm concerned, we're already into Best Wishes Season 2, it just hasn't been officially named it.

Seriously: Tachiwaki City, Homika, Pokewood, Meloetta? All Black & White 2 stuff.
    That's true.

But I guess they wanted to have all eight badges done before Eastern Unova arc.

Still boring.

Glad I never cared for this episode. Sure some parts were nice, but "best episode of BW Season 1"? Never.

Random : PokéRadar

I have to agree with the people who thought this episode was boring. I personally felt that it was just like the first Luke episode, only a little more pretentious; in other words, it felt reductive. I kind of knew that this would be the case ever since I saw the original thread, and my suspicions were confirmed. Aside from the predictable plot and the usual bright colors, there was too much Cilan and not enough Iris. It's starting to become a real problem in my opinion. A few things did redeem the episode though. I liked seeing Ash, Pikachu and Pignite, and I absolutely loved Luke's Zorua. The dude with the Krookodile was interesting, and the Golurk and mecha Tyranitar scenes were cool. I was honestly surprised to see Meloetta; people were talking about it in the original thread, but I thought they were merely speculating. The last thing that was strange to me was the fact that this episode aired in June, when it would've made more sense for it to air in July, right before Movie 15 premieres in theaters.

I was let down. I expected something great but got something only decent. However, I loved the scene where Iris was imagining losing Axew. It shows how much she really loves her Axew. It was a great touch!

This wasn't the best episode, however it WAS a change of pace from the usual episodes.

Would have been nice if Luke's Gobitto had REALLY evolved, but then again, it's not necessary, as he rarely battles, he is a director after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Obviously Luke's obvious Leavanny is obvious.. as if people actually thought differently.
    You heard it's voice? (From the scene with all those Pokemon) And it was Misato Fukuen?

Because Luke's Leavanny already had a job, can't see how it would have time to play a minor role in the movie. I mean where was Larvesta in all this?

That was a great episode. I do like how the writers set everything for BW 2 while conducting the story nicely.

I do like how they tried to make look like the gang was doing all the work needed for a movie (from planning, to scenary, special effects and even ADR). Sure, things moved way too fast (it feels like the movie took one day to be done) but it was still handled well IMHO.

And to be honest, I kind of feel bad Luke isn't part of the main cast. For just a recurring friend, it has an appeal of its own and a cool personality.

As for the downside? Some of Cilan's manneirisms seemed to be a bit too much over the top. Sure, the part with him "acting" as the villain was funny, but the ones were he goes all fanboy over cinema and this stuff kind of get annoying at times.

Anyway, the episode is still great IMHO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast