http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum0y1Vtne1qe3ima.jpg
    Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Uh...shoot.
    Guys I just lost the two Hetalia Club banners...FOREVER. ;__;
    Damnit, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Username: Articuno_rocks
    Reason for joining: The short reason is that I love Hetalia. The long reason is that, after hearing little bits about Hetalia throughout the past year (on here, dA, and tumblr), I decided one day to give the anime a shot. I loved it immediately, although to this date I've only watched the first 20 or so episodes of Axis Powers. Mostly because I was absorbed in the quality and productivity of the Hetalia fanon on tumblr. ^.^
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Erm, there aren't that many spots left... all the major countries are taken. I'll take Estonia for now. I don't know much about him but I think he's a smart/nerdy type. I tend to really like those kinds of characters.
    Hello Estonia, welcome to the club!

Okay, now for a long and perhaps unnecessary introduction. To be honest, I'm a LITTLE hesitant about joining this club. I read through the first 40 or so pages of it, and those pages mostly consisted of 3-4 members spamming one-liners. I don't want to sound mean, but I like well-organized clubs and the quality of posts made me rather suspicious. ButI've also read the last few pages of this club, and it looks like things have improved, with more members and longer posts. I'll definitely give the Hetalia Club a shot.

A little bit about me... I go by American--Pi on other sites, but I'm mostly active on tumblr (and no, I did not name myself after Alfred. I came up with the name long before I got into Hetalia). I'm kind of an all-arounder - I'm a part of at least ten fandoms (Pokemon, Hetalia, and Total Drama being my main ones) and I think I'm a decent writer and artist. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite country is Austria, by far. <3 He's really talented and classy, and he loves music, just like me.

Also, a confession that may or may not forbid me from joining this club. ...I actually don't hate France. In fact, I really like him. He's my second favorite character after Austria, to be honest. *blushes*

I actually think he's really, really hot... I have a thing for guys with long hair... squee~. Just fangirling now. Ignore this.

Shallow reasons aside, though, I think France is also rather funny. Especially in that episode where he dramatically cries about not being invited to a world meeting. Also, he's not a rapist. Sure, he's a bit perverted. Well, rather perverted. But he says this in the canon:

Which pretty much proves my point. Austria's still my favorite character, but I felt the need to defend France, whose personality the Hetalia fandom often gets wrong. I actually have a lot more France defense, but I'm not going to burden you with that now. xD

...Okay, now that my rant's over, can I be a part of the club?
    ...Well, that was a lengthy introduction. XD JK, JK.

Happy Birthday to the character we all love, the awesome Prussia!

Also, look at what FUNimation just tweeted!
    To both;

Quote Originally Posted by #1TransendTrainer View Post
    I tend to run on HST-Hima Standard Time XD/brick'd

By the way, what do you guys think of the new song? I prefer it over Hatafutte Parade, but Marukaite Chikyuu will always keep that #1 spot in my heart
    The new song seems very cheery and fun, just like the previous songs. I wonder if everyone will get their own version again, because that's always interesting ^^

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Guys! Did you see the first episode of Season 5? XD
    ...It's out?

Just a heads-up; I think we are missing a few characters, because it appears that country doesn not have to be in the anime to exist *leers at Australia*.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 27th January 2013 at 3:11 AM. Reason: BECAUSE GIF IS BEING STUPID TO ME

Spoiler:- Some Things:

...I should've joined this a loooooong time ago...

Username: Ninja Bulbasaur
    Reason for joining: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Tawain is a country, yet she's not on the list. May I please "be" her?
    Last edited by Ninja Bulbasaur; 2nd February 2013 at 1:35 AM.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post

Reason for joinng: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Tawain is a country, yet she's not on the list. May I please "be" her?
    Accepted.
    *Looks at Amaryllis.*
    Adding Taiwan, Belgium, Rome, Romania, and Hong Kong to the list.

Accepted.
    Thank you so much *bows* I ask a lot of questions because I haven't watched Season Four or Five yet...so.........

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†

Guys! Did you see the first episode of Season 5? XD
    YES!! I've been waiting for so long and it was epic~! xD
    I don't really want to spoil anything for the people that didn't watch it yet, but I just have to say that I love the new ending. Maybe, just maybe, the dance might catch on worldwide. xD

Welcome to all the new fabulous members~! There are so many that we needed more countries to be added to the list! =D

A really happy belated birthday to the awesome Prussia, as well!

@Estonia: That is a lengthy intro, but I'm just happy to meet another person who loves Austria as much as I do! *hugs* x3

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Kinda late, but If you didn't see the first episode of season 5, here it is. (unofficial subtitles)

You go sassy Italy, you totally go with that dance!

Also have I talked about how cute England is in that episode? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    You go sassy Italy, you totally go with that dance!

Also have I talked about how cute England is in that episode? <3
    Iggyyyyyyyy.

Hey Kirisame, do you still have those Hetalia club banners you made? Iaza stopped hosting them for me. ;w;

Reason for joinng: Well...because I love Hetalia and I'd like to spread my love around. There's not too many people I know that like it IRL, and generally I like discussing it.
    Hello Taiwan, welcome to the club

Accepted.
    *Looks at Amaryllis.*
    Adding Taiwan, Belgium, Rome, Romania, and Hong Kong to the list.
    Where's HRE
    EDIT Nevermind, found him...

Quote Originally Posted by Earthia100 View Post
    Kinda late, but If you didn't see the first episode of season 5, here it is. (unofficial subtitles)
    I already saw the episode, and boy did I love it. The episode had plenty of hilarious moments from the shrukin to the maiden-like Doitsu~! I'm a little saddened that the scene transitions have changed so drastically, but hey, the new one will keep us laughing anyways, because MOCHI.

The new ending theme is fun and catchy; I think it might actually be catchier than Maru Kaite Chikyuu!
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 27th January 2013 at 7:33 PM. Reason: REASONS

Spoiler:- Some Things:

EEEEK! Sorry guys, I've been so inactive lately... I haven't even been in this subforum for FOREVER. If I'm banned because I've been gone for so long, I'll leave....

Quote Originally Posted by Earthia100 View Post
    You gotta love Italy. And Deutschland for picking flowers. Even though he's like all manly and buff.

Iggyyyyyyyy.

Hey Kirisame, do you still have those Hetalia club banners you made? Iaza stopped hosting them for me. ;w;
    Sorry for the late reply, here:
    http://i49.*******.com/1z5riuu.jpg
    http://i49.*******.com/r06q92.jpg

Anyway, episode 2 is out! All hail the dark lord Romaniaaaaaa (/referring to his eyes), but seriously his Japanese voice <3

I love episode 2, especially Ukraine! I kinda feel sorry that TRG can't see her... [If you haven't been here in a while, we're both out of the closet as bisexual on SPPF, not IRL though...]

Spoiler:- My Hetalia and IRL inspired NHL 13 team:

http://www.funimation.com/rojas/blog...comment-136051
    Ashohnklvelyjsm

I hope I win this contest, that would make me sooo happy! :'D

Ashohnklvelyjsm

I hope you win HetaOni! =D
    I can't believe I missed the chance to enter, though. ;~;

Hopefully, I can watch episode 2 soon since for some reason my speakers aren't functioning correctly. The world just loves to stop me from reaching my Hetalia fandom. D: I want to see Romania so badly~

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Hau, I'm pretty excited for when FUNimation actually dubs this. And also, the first episode of A Beautiful World was funny! Especially Japan's otaku moment Hopefully Tawain and Hong Kong will have greater moments in Season 5. Another note...if Season 5 has finally come out, does that mean that maybe the creator of HetaOni will update another part? Wishful thinking...sigh.

Kolkolkolkolkol...

Ashohnklvelyjsm

Good luck!

Hau, I'm pretty excited for when FUNimation actually dubs this. And also, the first episode of A Beautiful World was funny! Especially Japan's otaku moment Hopefully Tawain and Hong Kong will have greater moments in Season 5. Another note...if Season 5 has finally come out, does that mean that maybe the creator of HetaOni will update another part? Wishful thinking...sigh.
    I really hope they animate the Asians strip ;_; Vietnammmm. And I hope India and Thailand will be seen in the next episode as well, but seeing that their seiyuus aren't announced yet, I guess not, unfortunately... I'm disappointed.
    And no, HetaOni's creator is not connected to the Hetalia seasons. A new season airing doesn't mean that she'd continue working on it. We'll just have to wait a bit more and see.

They should be, since the next episode is part two of the clubs in Gakuen Hetalia. (via Tumblr, I'm part of the Vuvuzela Honk Honk Club XD.) I'm just really excited to see the Nordics.
    Has anyone seen the new Birz with them? Denmark & Norway have new hairstyles
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

YES! Thailand and India appearedddddd <3 Can I follow you on Tumblr?
    Episode 3 was the best, omg Prussia XD And Iceland bby, can you please stop being so cute because I want to break my screen just to hug you ahh.

The art for this new season is so beautiful! And I agree, Italy's dance in the credits is really...something.

Username: wayjun
    Reason for joing: I would like to discuss Hetalia with other fans. A few friends of mine IRL know of Hetalia, but we disagree on who should shipped with whom. ._.
    Country (what country you would like to "be"): Vietnam. I know she isn't on the list, but oh well.

BTW, has anyone else seen this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Aww...:3 Found one of these screenshots on Tumblr...it's from the upcoming episode. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I know this is kind of late, but I love episode 3 so much! Italy just keeps getting even more adorable, Prussia was hilarious with that broomstick-guitar of his (xD), Australia-san appeared and so did Austria and Hungary(:3), and Denmark and Canada were so cute and adorable in this episode~

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Username: wayjun
    Reason for joing: I would like to discuss Hetalia with other fans. A few friends of mine IRL know of Hetalia, but we disagree on who should shipped with whom. ._.
    Country (what country you would like to "be"): Vietnam. I know she isn't on the list, but oh well.

BTW, has anyone else seen this?
    Welcome~
    I have not seen that before, but sure is cute to have hetamoticons. xD

Aww...:3 Found one of these screenshots on Tumblr...it's from the upcoming episode. XD

Asdfghjkl! Do my eyes spot Prussia and cute little Russia behind that tree or am I being delusional? x3 I'm so excited for episode 4 now~!

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Episode 4? I haven't even seen episode 3 yet. And to make matters worse, they give Hetalia while I'm on my school bus going home. T_T
    ಠヮಠ) ~

But of course! XD It's on Youtube now, actually. XD A pretty adorable episode...Belarus was making snow boobs. XD

And yes, that's little!Russia and little!Prussia probably stalking little!Lithuania. XD I seriously don't get the sheep though...>.<

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

But of course! XD It's on Youtube now, actually. XD A pretty adorable episode...Belarus was making snow boobs. XD
    OMG, WHAT?! XD

I have to see theses episodes. ewe

Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495 LastLast