Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495
Results 2,351 to 2,361 of 2361

Thread: Hetalia Club

Oh. Sorry, I zoomed right into the picture, so I didn't look right.

Um, I'm not really big into Nyotalia nor 2ptalia, to be honest. I like the designs, though.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Reason for joining: italy and being a fan
    Country (what country would you like to "be"): italy
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Hey. I'm so sorry I was gone for so long. I've been crazy busy lately with work & barely had time to myself to get near a computer T-T
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

Wow! Can I join?
    Username: TheGiftedFlareon
    Reason for joining: I got hooked on the series a few weeks ago, and now I have watched 4 seasons, got a Hetalia t-shirt, and Hetalia buttons from Hot Topic. Yep.
    Country: Actually... I want Estonia and America, but America is taken and I have no clue about Estonia. But if you can not give me that, I want Liechtestein. I think I spelled that wrong... *sweatdrops*

hi and @fenniken, italy is already taken. ive been inactive too lately... sorry bout that >.< i have been suffering techinical issues but i am back online now.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN SEASON 6 IS COMING OUT? Or if/when season 5 is coming in dub?

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN SEASON 6 IS COMING OUT? Or if/when season 5 is coming in dub?
    I wish it would come out soon.... BUT I think some of the dubbed manga (not season 6) is coming out this Fall/Winter though, idk.
    Last edited by TheGiftedFlareon; 11th August 2013 at 2:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    No news for now. Volume 6 of the Japanese Manga is coming, though.

I really hope there's a season six. There are still so many amazing strips that have animation potential
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

Hello! First time and wnated to check if there is a Hetalia club in here... Turns out, it have!
    Username: skybattler262 (reference to the Me-262 jet... the one Germany is using)
    Reason for joining: Even though I'm male (and HATE YAOI, sorry for those who will be hit), I found Hetalia interesting because of it's facinating idea of country personifications... and rich European historical knowledge.
    Last edited by skybattler262; 7th October 2013 at 3:49 PM. Reason: wrong train of thought (common in my case)

Hey, it's totally okay if you're into Hetalia and don't like yaoi! That was how I rolled when I first got into Hetalia, too (Even though I'm female, yeah). I became a little more lenient about it about a year after that, though.
    I don't think Hetalia is purely about yaoi (it's majority of the fanbase, really.), it's just a parody about history and...?

Hope you pick a country soon! The club's a little quiet now. ;;

Um, guys, just asking... we've got Pokemon XY (which is based on FRANCE not BRITAIN...) and we've got Unova (based on AMERICA)
    And since there is this discussion that BW has a sub-par writing than XY (and others)
    Do you think it's America who written BW, and France XY (thus the love hints?)
    PS. I spot Greece in a no-face cameo in the pause screen end of the Frufrou episode, so perhaps someone else needs to confirm this.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
    -1st Corinthians 13:4-8
    #Amourshipping

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495