Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2361

Thread: Hetalia Club

  1. #1651
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    887

    Default

    I know that. I mean all anime in general.
    My drawings are badass no?
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  2. #1652
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Watching in another tab...
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  3. #1653
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Like em so far? They made me semi-popular in school.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  4. #1654

    Default

    Holy Rome,I wonder if it's always gonna take me this long to draw people. O_____O
    Well,looks like Spain is next in art class.
    My class is so fun!We put anime on the tv and I brought in Paint it White and everyone seemed to like it.
    They all danced to Wa Wa World Ondo. XD

  5. #1655
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Yea, I really like them, but I really don't get scared that easily... I can look at a 25 foot alligator and not even get scared :-D
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  6. #1656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    You can't draw humans you said... It would look bad you said
    Lol. XD

    I thought it would come out TERRIBLE but it looks AWESOME! /shot

    Btw,I drew it on Bristol paper so it's impossible to trace ANYTHING when using it.

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    887

    Default

    .......
    You make me jealous. DX T___T
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  8. #1658
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    You both make me jealous, I can't draw DX
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  9. #1659
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    887

    Default

    But Cameron is the show off. I can't draw a perfect circle, while *she* can. :/
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  10. #1660
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    But Cameron is the show off. I can't draw a perfect circle, while *she* can. :/
    Get a circle object and trace it...
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  11. #1661
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    887

    Default

    She did on the 3DS. As if you can trace stuff on it.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  12. #1662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    She did on the 3DS. As if you can trace stuff on it.
    I did?When?
    I can draw pretty good circles,but only if I focus.(I find it sad that I have to focus to draw a circle. XD)
    The thing that seems to happen when I draw is,when I focus too hard it sucks,but when I go blindly into it(Like today when I drew Italy)it looks AMAZING.
    Universe,why must you torture me? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    But Cameron is the show off. I can't draw a perfect circle, while *she* can. :/
    Why the *s?
    Last edited by HetaOni; 7th October 2012 at 2:35 AM.

  13. #1663
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Crawling on the floor
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    I did?When?
    I can draw pretty good circles,but only if I focus.(I find it sad that I have to focus to draw a circle. XD)
    The thing that seems to happen when I draw is,when I focus too hard it sucks,but when I go blindly into it(Like today when I drew Italy)it looks AMAZING.
    Universe,why must you torture me? XD
    Dude that's exactly what happens to me all the time. If I plan everything in my mind and sketch it out then go to draw the actual thing the drawing sucks so bad that I want to eat my hand, yet when I just scribble and wing it the draw comes out reasonable I guess. I don't know what irritates me more, when someone says your art is amazing when it's one of your worse pieces or when no cares about some of your better work -.-

  14. #1664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spare View Post
    Dude that's exactly what happens to me all the time. If I plan everything in my mind and sketch it out then go to draw the actual thing the drawing sucks so bad that I want to eat my hand, yet when I just scribble and wing it the draw comes out reasonable I guess. I don't know what irritates me more, when someone says your art is amazing when it's one of your worse pieces or when no cares about some of your better work -.-
    Hey Poland did you see my drawing,it was pretty awesome. /shot

  15. #1665
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Poland, I had one of your sausages it's SO big
    They're delicious : D
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  16. #1666
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Crawling on the floor
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    Poland, I had one of your sausages it's SO big
    They're delicious : D
    Um... thanks? I like really don't know what to say to that.
    Ironically I've never had on before. Your such a lucky dog you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    Hey Poland did you see my drawing,it was pretty awesome. /shot
    Actually I did :3 It's pretty awesome, I'm jelly. I'll need to force some how get you to draw me something.

  17. #1667
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    It's S not strike...

    And I'm gonna keep hinting at my sexuality until you get it XD
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  18. #1668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spare View Post
    Actually I did :3 It's pretty awesome, I'm jelly. I'll need to force some how get you to draw me something.

  19. #1669
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Meh, might as well say it...


    Bi : p
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  20. #1670
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Crawling on the floor
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mariobrosvswariobros View Post
    It's S not strike...

    And I'm gonna keep hinting at my sexuality until you get it XD
    Sh-shut up! I'm not used to this site's codes that's all...

  21. #1671
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    I'm not being mean, I'm just trying to help...
    This better not be a biphobic thing
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  22. #1672

    Default

    Whoa what's going on here?
    O________________O

  23. #1673
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Possibly WWIII....
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  24. #1674

    Default

    Make Pasta,Not War!

  25. #1675
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nohr
    Posts
    6,552

    Default

    Username: Adalricus
    Reason for joing: I am currently watching, and loving this. Even though I am only on episode 12.
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): So far, I think no one beats Italy. He's so cute!

    Sing with me a song of Conquest and Fate
    The black pillars crack beneath its weight
    Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
    Lost in thoughts, all alone.

Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •