Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2361

Thread: Hetalia Club

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiTheUmbreon01 View Post
    Sorry I've been gone for so long; study, school, kitten and christmas are stealing my interweb time D: Late responses for outdated topics that I want to answer (the kissing one): America and Sasuke Uchiha?!?!? HOPY SWEET JEGUS!!! Also, whats a TVTropes? Is that like an American thing or something? (Being an Irish-Brit is horrible D: especially when it comes to Americans)
    Don't worry; you're not alone. I've been gone for a couple of weeks as well.
    I'm not entirely sure what they are either since I only found out about it a couple months ago... ^^'

Well, learning aout WW1 was alot of fun in History class once you put everything in Hetalia terms. xD It was particularly fun when the teacher assigned everyone a country they should be. xDD My poor shy friend ended up being France... x)
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 18th December 2012 at 2:42 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    How I see America:
    Head: Virginia
    Hands: Michigain
    Feet: Louisiana
    Heart: New York
    Brain: Washington D.C.
    Glasses: Texas
    Rest of the states are the body.
    Injuries:
        Spoiler:- If you're TOO sensitive, don't click:
    Florida, anyone? *shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    Don't worry; you're not alone. I've been gone for a couple of weeks as well.
    Welcome back, Hungary~!

Well, learning aout WW1 was a lot of fun in History class once you put everything in Hetalia terms. xD It was particularly fun when the teacher assigned everyone a country they should be. xDD My poor shy friend ended up being France... x)
    I feel bad for your friend ;~;

Nekotalia, anyone?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

ATTENTION!

I received a warning from Sweet May saying our club was full of too many one-liners/spam and is too off-topic.
    If this continues, our club will be CLOSED.
    Okay, as much as it PAINS me to do this, if you post anything unrelated to Hetalia you'll recieve a warning and if it continues, possibly a strike.
    Same thing for one-liners and spam.
    I expect co-leaders to enforce this rule as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    ATTENTION!

I received a warning from Sweet May saying our club was full of too many one-liners/spam and is too off-topic.
    If this continues, our club will be CLOSED.
    Okay, as much as it PAINS me to do this, if you post anything unrelated to Hetalia you'll recieve a warning and if it continues, possibly a strike.
    Same thing for one-liners and spam.
    I expect co-leaders to enforce this rule as well.
    Damnit...

Anyways, how does everyone feel about Nekotalia? Frankly, I'm glad it exists because doodling Hetalia in class became easier for me, because I can only draw cats well *shot*

Who's Nekotalia design do you think was the best, and why?

(I'm going through a Nekotalia phase, guys, just humour me here)

I'm back! I'm still here! The finals, are finally gone. That evil presence that haunted me every day for the past month... I'm so glad I'm done. But yeah. that's why I've haven't really been on here.

Well anyways...

Oh I love Nekotalia! It's so cute. I could never decide which design is the best... I just want to have all the kitties. I also like to imagine all the little kitties in a cute kitty-pile... the FEELS!

Nekotalia... is... so... CUTE!! I love them! I like all of them France, Germany, and Russia are my favorites. France is cute, and kinda fun to draw. Germany... well, I just like Germany because of everything. Color design, breed choice, Germany-cat is just awesome. And Russia looks like one of my favorite cat breeds.

I like Nekotalia a lot, even though I haven't seen all of it. Not having seen all of them it is difficult for me to choose which one I like best, but I do like Italy-cat, the design seems to fit the character well. As does Germany-cat's design.

Okay, so this an exceptional Hetalia AMV (IMO) that happens to be perfect for this time of year. Credit to monawing. Enjoy!

And for anyone who has already seen it, I apologize for any annoyance it may cause.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

Heh, you guys should have seen me coming sooner or later. XD

Username: *Jean Grey*
    Reason for joining: Heh, it's my current obsession for many reasons. Fair to say that it kinda took over me. XD
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Lithuania (He's so cuuute!)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post

Reason for joining: Heh, it's my current obsession for many reasons. Fair to say that it kinda took over me. XD
    Welcome to the club!

I hope all of you countries had a fun and safe holiday!
    Did anyone get anything Hetalia related?
    I got a Mr. Kumajiro hat, Volumes 1-3 of the manga, a shirt with the G8, and Season 3. :P

Btw, the HetaOni English Project's 3 final chapters were released earlier this month on Pianodream's DeviantART page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    Okay, so this an exceptional Hetalia AMV (IMO) that happens to be perfect for this time of year. Credit to monawing. Enjoy!

And for anyone who has already seen it, I apologize for any annoyance it may cause.
    LOL, wut?

Welcome, Lithuania, I'm Canada ^_^

I got a Mr. Kumajiro hat, Volumes 1-3 of the manga, a shirt with the G8, and Season 3. :P
    I got a Hetalia shirt from my sister, but much to my unfortune, that was it. But it was a fun and safe holiday, all the same~!

Btw, the HetaOni English Project's 3 final chapters were released earlier this month on Pianodream's DeviantART page.
    I was one of the first to know, trust me. I've watched the ENglish walkthroughs, and it was scarily accurate to the original. Also...MY FEELS!! D:

Welcome to the club!

Sadly I did not get anything Hetalia related... but I did get an Amazon Gift Card, which means Hetalia.

Thanks Italy, Canada! XD (Maybe I should tone down my hyper-ness and the XD's a bit here to get a bit more into my character.)

Well, in terms of Hetalia merchandise, I did order the Hetalia Sweets Book that just recently came out...I think it should come over pretty soon. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I have a production coming up & I barely have time for anything these days T-T

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I did get volumes 2 & 3 of Hetalia, plus the ArteStella Piccolo

That's awesome about HetaOni, though I've become a crazy fan of HetaQuest & HetaHazard
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

Thanks Italy, Canada! XD (Maybe I should tone down my hyper-ness and the XD's a bit here to get a bit more into my character.)
    You're welcome (Hell, yeah! I'm being acknowledged~! )

Quote Originally Posted by #1TransendTrainer View Post
    That's awesome about HetaOni, though I've become a crazy fan of HetaQuest & HetaHazard
    Yay~! A fellow HetaOni/Hazard fan~!

Hey guys! Look what I found! It's the season 5 preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rKNekMjAbXM

O__O Nice, Latvia! Damn...you're making me so excited for the next season! ^_^

(Plus, Chibi Russia is the cutest thing, but don't tell him that!)

That was awesome, I love how chibi Prussia looks like, and the style looks like the anime scenes from Rhythm Thief, I think I just puked rainbows!
    TOPIC:
    What do you think of the new season's trailer....

High Quality anime=High Quality club

Quote Originally Posted by Earthia100 View Post

Oh. My. Freaking. God. *fangasm*

TOPIC:
    I am thrilled that a trailer has finally been released, obviously told by my mad fan attack above, but I'm not sure whether it's for the better or worse that the art style changed drastically to match the manga's. It does look for professional and high-quality, though. Japan's eyes used to be so big, but now they are so small...

Ee-yup.

That was awesome, I love how chibi Prussia looks like, and the style looks like the anime scenes from Rhythm Thief, I think I just puked rainbows!
    TOPIC:

YAY!! Season five! Dang... that means I have a LOT of catching up to do... so I'm excited that it's coming, but I still have many episodes before I can watch...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    YAY!! Season five! Dang... that means I have a LOT of catching up to do... so I'm excited that it's coming, but I still have many episodes before I can watch...
    Same with me, I'm very very far behind...

Anyway the trailer is exciting! I like the new animation style better than the old one. I think this one fits with the characters better, but at the same time it keeps the typical Hetalia feel that the old style had, so instead of being new and alien, it's new but also familiar.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

I really love how the new France looks. He looks like his character fits better, and everyone else's redesign looks better to. Thouh, I'm still waiting to see Canada and Belarus' redesigns, as I think they'll be great. (Becausea at times, we can all agree Belarus looks like a man)

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthia100 View Post

I could just hug you right now, Latvia~!
    I'm getting really excited for Season 5 now since it's so close! The new art style is just marvelous, and I really liked it since like HetaOni mentioned, it still kind of keeps that old style at the same time.
    ChibiPrussia kills me all the time. I can't wait to see more of him in this season. x3

I would die if there was an episode where every Hetalia character was in Chibi form... *a girl can only dream*

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Hey y'all, I'm joining if you don't mind~ ;w;

Username: The Awesome
    Reason for joining: Because... Because I like Hetalia? ówň
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Eeehm. I'm not really that much of an RP'er, and I see I do not have much choice, but since I'm Dutch I guess I'll be our friendly pedophile/lolicon Mr Netherlands, then. ^ ^

I'm pumped for the new season! ňuó

Hello there, The Awesome! I am Canada ^^

Before I give us a topic to discuss concerning Season Five, are we missing any countries on the list (first post)? I just would like to make sure, just in case.

What are some things you look forward to in Season Five?

Sorry for late replies but I got Hetalia season 2 + Paint it White (which I didn't think I would get due to my Mom not having a lot of money, luckily my Nana (Grandmother) got it for me) and Volume 1, which I finished in one day XD. I also got my 16 year old cousin to watch some of it. He was not impressed XD The trailer is AWESOMEBJBDFBDJVJHDH. England and America look... they look... *dies for over-fangirling* Chibi Prussia looks so KAWAIIII! I want some more Canada and Prussia for season 5, we don't get enough of 'em. Also I would like some more chibis :3

Want some tea?
    Clicky, clicky!

Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast