Thread: Hetalia Club

Hello club, here's some fan art...

Spoiler:- Comic:

Arkham Insanity on dA
        Spoiler:- Doctor Whotalia:

No credit found :/

Not too long 'till season 5 of Hetalia!
    What day was it again?

Brought volume 1 to school today, my BFF had a look at it and asked why I read it. She said it's so unfunny it's funny. ;^; I really am the only person in Ireland that likes/knows about Hetalia DX Won't stop me bringing it into school for the remainder of the year though -w- XD

Want some tea?
    Clicky, clicky!

Username: Blood Red Absol
    Reason for joing: I tried to join a while ago but you ignored me D<
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Belarus

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Username: Blood Red Absol
    Reason for joing: I tried to join a while ago but you ignored me D<
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Belarus
    You thought Austria was Australia, and Australia wasn't on the list!
    ...Okay VS, you can say I told you so.
    I could add him to the list since Belarus is already taken, if that's okay Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    You thought Austria was Australia, and Australia wasn't on the list!
    ...Okay VS, you can say I told you so.
    I could add him to the list since Belarus is already taken, if that's okay Blood.
    Lol, leave me alone I am Dyslexic xD
    And I would be happy to take Australia ^_^
    (it was what I originally asked for xD)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum0y1Vtne1qe3ima.jpg

Lol, leave me alone I am Dyslexic xD
    And I would be happy to take Australia ^_^
    (it was what I originally asked for xD)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lum0y1Vtne1qe3ima.jpg
    You are now part of the Hetalia club!

Uh...shoot.
    Guys I just lost the two Hetalia Club banners...FOREVER. ;__;

You are now part of the Hetalia club!

Uh...shoot.
    Guys I just lost the two Hetalia Club banners...FOREVER. ;__;
    Yay thankyou <3

I can make you a new one at some point if I get the time :3

Yay thankyou <3

I can make you a new one at some point if I get the time :3
    Really?!
    That would be GREAT. ^__^

But now I'll have to find a temporary banner. -w-
    I should have foreseen this day coming.

Really?!
    That would be GREAT. ^__^

But now I'll have to find a temporary banner. -w-
    I should have foreseen this day coming.
    You should have saved back ups to your computer o.o
    Oh well, I might even be able to find some, or ask PPL or something xD
    Last edited by Blood Red Absol; 8th January 2013 at 3:08 AM.

You should have saved back ups to your computer o.o
    I had it saved to my old computer, but we threw it away and I use a laptop now.

Holy sweet baby Jesus, the banner I chose is HUGE.

Speaking of huge Banners, maybe you could put this one to some use ;D

A few days ago I showed one of my friends (who also likes Hetalia) the trailer for Pokemon X and Y, she was all like "oh, Pikachu! Cute!" and then she was like "WTF PIKACHU WHY ARE YOU ON THE EIFFEL TOWER?! THIS IS MESSED UP!" I lol'd because I was so excited about Pokemon I didn't notice that part...

Username: Articuno_rocks
    Reason for joining: The short reason is that I love Hetalia. The long reason is that, after hearing little bits about Hetalia throughout the past year (on here, dA, and tumblr), I decided one day to give the anime a shot. I loved it immediately, although to this date I've only watched the first 20 or so episodes of Axis Powers. Mostly because I was absorbed in the quality and productivity of the Hetalia fanon on tumblr. ^.^
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Erm, there aren't that many spots left... all the major countries are taken. I'll take Estonia for now. I don't know much about him but I think he's a smart/nerdy type. I tend to really like those kinds of characters.

Okay, now for a long and perhaps unnecessary introduction. To be honest, I'm a LITTLE hesitant about joining this club. I read through the first 40 or so pages of it, and those pages mostly consisted of 3-4 members spamming one-liners. I don't want to sound mean, but I like well-organized clubs and the quality of posts made me rather suspicious. ButI've also read the last few pages of this club, and it looks like things have improved, with more members and longer posts. I'll definitely give the Hetalia Club a shot.

A little bit about me... I go by American--Pi on other sites, but I'm mostly active on tumblr (and no, I did not name myself after Alfred. I came up with the name long before I got into Hetalia). I'm kind of an all-arounder - I'm a part of at least ten fandoms (Pokemon, Hetalia, and Total Drama being my main ones) and I think I'm a decent writer and artist. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite country is Austria, by far. <3 He's really talented and classy, and he loves music, just like me.

Also, a confession that may or may not forbid me from joining this club. ...I actually don't hate France. In fact, I really like him. He's my second favorite character after Austria, to be honest. *blushes*

I actually think he's really, really hot... I have a thing for guys with long hair... squee~. Just fangirling now. Ignore this.

Shallow reasons aside, though, I think France is also rather funny. Especially in that episode where he dramatically cries about not being invited to a world meeting. Also, he's not a rapist. Sure, he's a bit perverted. Well, rather perverted. But he says this in the canon:

Which pretty much proves my point. Austria's still my favorite character, but I felt the need to defend France, whose personality the Hetalia fandom often gets wrong. I actually have a lot more France defense, but I'm not going to burden you with that now. xD

...Okay, now that my rant's over, can I be a part of the club?
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Reason for joining: The short reason is that I love Hetalia. The long reason is that, after hearing little bits about Hetalia throughout the past year (on here, dA, and tumblr), I decided one day to give the anime a shot. I loved it immediately, although to this date I've only watched the first 20 or so episodes of Axis Powers. Mostly because I was absorbed in the quality and productivity of the Hetalia fanon on tumblr. ^.^
    Country(what country would you like to "be"): Erm, there aren't that many spots left... all the major countries are taken. I'll take Estonia for now. I don't know much about him but I think he's a smart/nerdy type. I tend to really like those kinds of characters.

Okay, now for a long and perhaps unnecessary introduction. To be honest, I'm a LITTLE hesitant about joining this club. I read through the first 40 or so pages of it, and those pages mostly consisted of 3-4 members spamming one-liners. I don't want to sound mean, but I like well-organized clubs and the quality of posts made me rather suspicious. ButI've also read the last few pages of this club, and it looks like things have improved, with more members and longer posts. I'll definitely give the Hetalia Club a shot.

A little bit about me... I go by American--Pi on other sites, but I'm mostly active on tumblr (and no, I did not name myself after Alfred. I came up with the name long before I got into Hetalia). I'm kind of an all-arounder - I'm a part of at least ten fandoms (Pokemon, Hetalia, and Total Drama being my main ones) and I think I'm a decent writer and artist. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite country is Austria, by far. <3 He's really talented and classy, and he loves music, just like me.

Also, a confession that may or may not forbid me from joining this club. ...I actually don't hate France. In fact, I really like him. He's my second favorite character after Austria, to be honest. *blushes*

I actually think he's really, really hot... I have a thing for guys with long hair... squee~. Just fangirling now. Ignore this.

Shallow reasons aside, though, I think France is also rather funny. Especially in that episode where he dramatically cries about not being invited to a world meeting. Also, he's not a rapist. Sure, he's a bit perverted. Well, rather perverted. But he says this in the canon:

Which pretty much proves my point. Austria's still my favorite character, but I felt the need to defend France, whose personality the Hetalia fandom often gets wrong. I actually have a lot more France defense, but I'm not going to burden you with that now. xD

That was the longest introduction EVER.
    Welcooome to the club!~

That was the longest introduction EVER.
    Welcooome to the club!~
    Haha, sorry if I burdened you. I do tend to write a LOT and exaggerate things, no matter what kind of post I'm making. So sorry. ^.^;

Anyways, the good thing is that because I almost never post one-liners (except in the Games forum), I won't be getting this club into trouble anytime soon. Also, I'm looking forward to perhaps sharing some of my artworks here, if you'll allow it.

Estonia out. xD
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post

LOL, so do I, it makes me proud to be of French descent.

Welcome~

Ba-Dum-Tsss. Guess who is back now.
    Season 5 is coming up in a week! I wonder which strip they're going to start with. I'm guessing the Gakuen Hetalia Clubs coloured strip, since they used most of the clips from it on their preview video.

Happy Birthday to the character we all love, the awesome Prussia!

Also, look at what FUNimation just tweeted!
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNimation
    #Hetalia: The Beautiful World joins our winter simulcast line-up! http://www.funimation.com/lee/blog/w...-world/6924421 Click the link for details & the English sub trailer

Unfortunately Funimation doesn't make their stuff available here. The preview video was blocked, even.

And Happy Birthday to Prussia, although I'm a day late!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    Unfortunately Funimation doesn't make their stuff available here. The preview video was blocked, even.

And Happy Birthday to Prussia, although I'm a day late!
    A day late...
    Is it already the 19th of January where you live?
    I wish I knew everyone's time zones, it would make it easier to understand each other.

A day late...
    I wish I knew everyone's time zones, it would make it easier to understand each other.
    Yep, it is. I'm in GMT+8, which is 13 hours ahead of EST. C:

A day late...
    I tend to run on HST-Hima Standard Time XD/brick'd

By the way, what do you guys think of the new song? I prefer it over Hatafutte Parade, but Marukaite Chikyuu will always keep that #1 spot in my heart
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

Three days until season 5 starts, forget homework My grades can't get worse It's Hetalia time! : D

We need a topic.

Guys! Did you see the first episode of Season 5? XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 LastLast