View Poll Results: Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulbasaur

29 21.97%
  • Bayleef

21 15.91%
  • Sceptile

42 31.82%
  • Torterra

14 10.61%
  • Snivy

20 15.15%
  • Leavanny

6 4.55%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

Bayleef, she's my favourite out of Ash's Pokemon! Her crush on Ash is so cute and funny, and the jealous behavior towards Pikachu back when she was a Chikorita... She's so cute!

Ash's Snivy. She is just plain awesome :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Overall, I like Ash's grass type starters the best. I have to choose Bulbasaur though, since my nostalgic love for him exceeds boundaries.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This is such a difficult decision, the majority of the time Ash's grass type starters have the best personality.

I can't decide between Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Sceptile and Snivy!

Ugh... I've always be a Grass type user, so I really wish there was a vote all option :S

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    This is such a difficult decision, the majority of the time Ash's grass type starters have the best personality.

I can't decide between Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Sceptile and Snivy!
    What? Torterra to good for you :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What? Torterra to good for you :P
    Again: everybody forgets Leavanny. xD

I voted for Bulbasaur. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but I think he's pleasant. Bayleef would have been my second choice.

Tough choice, since I have always liked Bulbasaur for how it is always trying to keep order, and Snivy is similar, but calmer (see Baffling to Bouffalant). But overall, Sceptile is my personal favorite. It is like the other two I mentioned, but it is very loyal to all of its companion Pokemon.
    DW Pokemon I can offer:

Hmm... I like so many of them. Bulbasaur was a loyal battler. It was interesting how Chikorita/Bayleef practically had a crush on Ash and got jealous of Pikachu. (I felt bad for it when Ash left all his Pokemon behind except Pikachu... the jealousy was justified!) Don't remember Treeko having much personality. I really like how confident Snivy is and how she looked out for Ash's other Pokemon in the Gothita episode. And Snivy is my favorite starter.

I'm not really familiar with the others: skipped DP.

Hmm... I think I have to give a slight edge to Bayleef, then Snivy, and then Bulbasaur. But I like 'em all.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Sceptile hands down. The way Sceptile won so many battles with Ash is quite unbelievable. Also he was a total Bad*** during the season, it's too bad hes gone though.

Leavanny! He is so funny.
    Snivy come in a very close second.

And I liked Grovyle before it evolved in the ugly Sceptile.

Bulbasaur is more badass, stronger and more cooler then Sceptile. Bayleef was really strong as well, Snivy is pretty great as an strong mature pokemon, Torterra was really cool but he didn't stand out as being that strong to me, because he was just plain terrible in battles.

Snivy, merely because of her sheer awesomeness.

I am bound by law to vote Bulbasaur, of course! Such a perfect balance of pride, respect, and just cuteness. Absolute perfection.

Not to say Sceptile, Snivy, Bayleef and Torterra aren't my second, third, fourth, and fifth, in that order. 001 will always be first for me.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I like all of them. Grass-type Pokemon have always been some of my favorites. If I had to choose favorites, I would say Bayleef and Snivy.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Either Bayleef or Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur because his personality shined through the most, especially in his leaving episode and the Chronicles episodes. Bayleef because she was one of the few early Pokemon Ash had the actually evolved, and she was adorable throughout but still had that tough streak within her like when she battled Chuck (she didn't hold back with those body slams either!)

I've voted Bayleef, because I feel she should've been given a shot when Ash was in the Battle Frontier.

I've always loved Bayleaf, so I chose her : )
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Bulbasaur is legendary but Sceptile is a badass. Bayleef is just meh, whilst Torterra became the sinnoh torkoal and Snivy is looking promising, but she still has a long way to go.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Bulbasaur is legendary but Sceptile is a badass. Bayleef is just meh, whilst Torterra became the sinnoh torkoal and Snivy is looking promising, but she still has a long way to go.
    Bulbasaur is also a badass. Just because it's unevolved it doesn't mean it's not a powerhouse.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Bulbasaur is also a badass. Just because it's unevolved it doesn't mean it's not a powerhouse.
    I agree people should stop underestimating Bulbasaur! ;o

Bulbasaur is my choice obviously. He makes up half my username after all.

2nd choice would be bayleaf as chikorita is my 2nd favorite grass starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I agree people should stop underestimating Bulbasaur! ;o
    Good that you agree. It really annoys me that people say all the time that Sceptile is better. Bulbasaur is so underrated only because of it's size, or at least it's the biggest reason. Bulbasaur is a super strong Pokemon. It has many big achievements, like beating 2 of Jeanette Fisher's Pokemon, 2 of Jackson's Pokemon (tied with the second one) and 2 of Brandon's Pokemon (tied with the second one).

Bulbasaur is simply the best! He's really strong in battles and was always kind of mature. But I question why Grovyle isn't on the list, because I like his attitude more than Sceptile. Also, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon helped contribute to the awesomeness of Grovyle .
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Bulbasaur is simply the best! He's really strong in battles and was always kind of mature. But I question why Grovyle isn't on the list, because I like his attitude more than Sceptile. Also, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon helped contribute to the awesomeness of Grovyle .
    Good that you also think that Bulbasaur is the best.
    And that's because Sceptile is the evolved form of Grovyle so Ash's Grovyle and Sceptile are the same Pokemon in different forms.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    It really annoys me that people say all the time that Sceptile is better.
    That's because it's true that Sceptile is better.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast