Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

Hmm... the fossils are a tempting bunch. However, I was thinking of saving that until we reached Driftveil. Hmm... ah I have an idea. How about Eevees? Ways of getting them to evolve could been seen in Nimbasa or another town.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Yes. Eevee!

Well, either an Eevee and you guys can decide how to evolve now or you can get 'young' versions of the Eeveelutions, what do you guys prefer?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I think either would work, but it depends on whether you know what you want for sure.

thank you very much for reconsidering, DVB.

And Eevee's sound best for the situation, considering out level amounts when in Castelia. We could find the proper gems for the evolutions in Chargeston Cave, possibly.

banner made by myself

In Castelia, you would get the Stones to evolve Pansage, Pansear or Panpour which is why I was asking. If they get the younger forms, they would get more of their moves.

You'll recieve the Dewott when we reach Nimbasa, it's an event Pokemon. If we want to get there, we must UPDATE LIKE THE WIND! Well, it is Torpoleon's turn so once we get settled in Sophianne's house, we can interact closer as a group.

As you were wondering about Coordinators, Danny is a full time Coordinator (he might try a Gym Battle at some point, though).

As far as teams go I don't really have an idea yet. actually.
    I'm also wondering, when could Sun Stones be found?

I'll try to get a post in ASAP.

Hmm... I am not sure about the Stones. Fire Stones, Water Stones, Leaf Stones and Thunder Stones will be available in Castelia for the three elemental monkeys as well as the Eevees. That leaves Moon Stones, Sun Stones ad the three from Sinnoh. I am not sure about the three Sinnoh ones though Moon Stones and Sun Stones could be found in the Cold Storage south of Driftveil.

Now that we are in Sophi's house, character interaction time! Also, we're also doing the Battle Club so the characters can have some good experience.

Why not just have them with the same person? It is realky rather obvious if they're going to serve the same purpose.

Isn't it a bit early for Battle Club. Everyone only has their starter with minimal experience and a freshly caught one with even less. Jack doesn'rt even have the second yet.

Sorry about the lack of activity, just a bit of procrastination and the like.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

Basically, we could just have the battle club being a tournament with all of us and maybe some rivals if people want to make some. I'm pretty sure there's 8 or 9 of us, so if we each get a rival, we could have basically 16 people enter.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Sounds like a good plan, it'd alsomake it more interesting if we had a personal rival alongside friendly group rivalries.

Yeah. It will help with character development and such. The next day, they will train some more at the Battle Club but after seeing the first of Team Plasma's speeches. N will be encountered but a bit later.

Hello all, I'm delta from the last RP for those that do not know that. My character had an entire sub-plot around him, but not this time. The event pokemon idea is good, but i feel that, while it doesn't need to be said, you can only get one event pokemon per person. Minus the fossils, i believe there are enough of those to have everyone get one. Anyway, hello once more and good day!
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

What will be the matchups for the Battle Club? I'll introduce a rival for Sophi, who will have a Tepig and Purrloin.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Rivals? Fine by me. Lesse. All Jack's Pokemon are based on DC characters (Selina being Catwoman's real name), so for an opposite effect, all of the rival's would probably be based on Marvel characters. Who are some good characters? Brainstorming out loud here. Spiderman, but the best Poke for him would be Spinarak/Ariados who isn't Unova. There's Deadpool, but no Pokemon can live up to him. Selina is based after an anti-villain, so maybe so could the rival's. Magneto would work. But I can only think of the Magnemite and Nosepass families for that. I guess Rufflet for Cap and Zorua for Loki (Who still fits Anti-villain, at least in the Thor movie.)

Don't rule out Spiderman yet, remember that Joltik is spider like, so it would work. other than that, i don't know enough Marvel to be useful.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Hm... my rival will be based upon a character from a comic/game.

Would you guys like me to announce how things will go down with the final battle of N and Ghetsis?

Nah. It's too far off right now.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

Yeah DVB. Knowing RPGs, there is a high chance we won't get that far and it will take a long time even if we do.

And deltakurumiru, Joltik is a tick and the Thunder thing doesn't fit with a Spiderman based character. Ariados is probably the best fit.

Well, we can't give up. We need to be optimistic about moving forward.

Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast