Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.
    Sounds interesting. Are we meeting the familiar face at the Battle Club Tournament?

By the way, we should think of matchups for the tournament. There's about 8 or 9 of us, right? Sophi's also getting a rival here and I'm guessing we'll do a 16-person tournament?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Hmm... I suppose so. Not everyone has to fight though. Hmmm... we will have to see. We first need to find out who wants to participate. If everyone wants to, then we will have to make the battles short and sweet, but they can still be intense.

And yes... we will be meeting the familiar face there...

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

i will decline the chance to participate. Kari dislikes just plain battles, and is a coordinator at heart. She would want to decline, and will just watch.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I'm not sure what Tyler will do. Sit with Kari, battle, or sketch battles. He isn't sure whether he wants to be a Gym Challenger or Co-Ordinator, and sketching is his passion. I may have him go off and do his own thing during the battle hall.

Jack will join to get some battle experience.

Robert will watch and attempt to hook up Tyler and Kari.

He'll just cheer you guys on from the sidelines.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

So from the looks of things, Tyler, Kari, and Robert will be out. Robert will probably convince Tyler to not battle to get him and Kari closer together.

Note, there will come a point where everyone will have to battle, though not for a while.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

This is going to be a hilarious day in UC's story.

Okay so Cobalt is leaving and a new character is coming in named Crest I will throw the SU up here for you guys to see him once I'm finished. I just got bored in this RP playing the same character so I'm making a new one.

To anyone confused, he is playing a similar character in Pokemon Grand Journeys and wishes to use a character different in personality.

No problem on the fact that everyone has to battle, i'm guessing that the contests are going to be set up like in the anime, with a performace section and a battle section after. I already have a rival planned out for Kari. He should be a familiar face....

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Here is the new Character I will post in the RP Cobalt leaving and Crests entrance later today. (Possibly right after this post)

SIGN-UP

Name: Crest Fallen

Starting Town:
    Nuvema Town
    Home Town, Region: Striaton City, Unova

Dream/Goal: To follow parents in his parents footsteps.

Description: Crest stands at 5 foot 8 inches tall and weighs around 125 pounds, he is pretty slim. His hair is blonde and sweeps across his forehead. It sometimes covers his eyes so he has to flip it out of the way most of the time the white fedora he wears keeps the hair from doing so. He wears a neon yellow t-shirt with a white zip-up hoodie over it that is zipped down and over that is a grey blazer that is unbuttoned. He carries around a grey backpack that contains essentials for a trainer on a journey and his drawing set. He wears a pair of light jeans with a pair of grey running shoes.

Although he dresses fairly nice for adventuring he likes to dress in all white suit for contests. His undershirt matches the main color of the pokemon entering the contest and his tie is a secondary color of that pokemon.

Personality: Crest is a very energetic person which means he always has to be doing something exciting sitting in one area is way too boring for him. He isn’t afraid to speak his mind, he feels this avoids future conflict later and will solve any problems right away. Crest likes to stay in style and his fedora is his signature, one of his most favorite articles of clothing without it he isn’t the same. He is very artsy and will figure out anyway to make any move look cute or flattering in a contest. Being artsy he also loves to draw wild pokemon or scenery. He sometimes changes persona and acts like a bad boy, acting cool like and a bit full of himself but he can still be somewhat sweet.

History: Crest was born into a family dedicated to breeding and contests. His mother was an expert breeder, knowing which pokemon can be breed with who and what traits would pass down. This was useful for getting pokemon with flawless looks and flawless moves. His father entered in many contests with his elegant electrifying pokemon.

As he grew up he learned the traits his mother had of breeding. He found it very intriguing how certain moves could be passed on and the natures of a parent could pass down as well. When he was younger he didn’t completely agree on joining in contests, he always saw the power in moves not the beauty. So he would always sneak away with some of the new breds and showed them the power in their special moves. As he matured he realized the way he would style these pokemons moves were very intricate and unique he wouldn’t only use one move but a series of moves to create something amazing. It was then he realized his contests skills came naturally and it was something he wanted to persue.
    It was around a year before he was going to travel that his parents bred their two prized pokemon to give Crest both a piece of them in order to create his companion. A few months went by and the egg from their pokemon had hatched. This pokemon was one of the most energetic pokemon just like Crest not only that but it contained a few artsy yet strong moves. As the rest of the months went by Emmy the Emolga and Crest were finally ready to travel

Special Skills: Can pick up new things very well as long as he is taught by a great teacher.

Pokémon

Species:
    Emolga
    Name: Emmy
    Personality: Emmy is quite the jokester, she will do anything to get what she wants. She can be stubborn when it comes to others and is quite loyal to Crest. She loves to charm her way into the hearts of males and make them do what she pleases.
    Moves: Charm, Air Slash, Thundershock, Quick Attack
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 17th June 2012 at 9:37 PM.

Accepted! Well, looks like Diego's Pikachu has another troublemaker to keep an eye on.

Oh dear. Selina, Sketcher, Sergei (who will follow Sketcher's every last move if possible) and now Emmy.

Okay so only one event Pokemon per person?

If Crest battles his moves will incorporate how he uses his moves in contests.

Crest was also made a coordinator to kind of build competition for Tyler for Kari. I don't know if she is set on Tyler, if she isn't Crest can create some troubles by making her unsure who to choose. Not only that but he is similarly an artist this is another reason why he is a coordinator.

My team will be made as pokemon become available to us (Routes, Events, Etc.)

Eh that doesn't sound too good. Though a few others may try and prevent that.

A rival in love for Tyler? oh dear, if this is the case he may lose out from nerves.

It was just an idea, whatever works. We could just see what happens. for now Crest won't try anything.

Nah, Diego and Robert will see Tyler and Kari are together. They are more relatable. Anyway, let's keep the pace up folks.

Kari will be going for Tyler. That is the end of it. REMEMBER I CONTROL HER!

Future Projects:

All right, that settles it. Let's keep going on! Once we finish with everyone waking up, we will move out and the plot will begin settling in.

Okay, I didn't know for sure if you were or not, no need to go all caps lock..

Well you were trying to get in on another character's plot without even consulting the character's RPer, even when it is rather obviously going in a different direction. And my sheer hatred for love triangles kinda makes me go on the other person's side and say that the caps lock was quite neccessary.

Anywho, Jack will be getting up soon. Also, should I mention now that Selina has the egg move Charm just so that it is known? Also, do they have to start at Level Five, or could she be Level Six so that she already knows Assist (Not that she knows how to use it well anyways, because she's never battled or been part of a team.)?

I have Sketcher at level 6... he knows Two Sketched moves already.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast