Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

Okay I understand that but if you read my post I said I was unsure of she's set on Tyler it was just a suggestion I wasn't saying that's what was for sure happening. It really isn't a big deal guys I wasnt controlling anyone. It was just a suggestion.

Let's all calm down and not blow this out of proportion. On the meanwhile, should I start bunnying aggie's character? I am not sure if she is on or not. I will check and if is she not here, I will bunny her aloing.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I have no idea what is going on, but I'll just nod at whatever you guys are discussing.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

All right guys, things are starting to get interesting. We are headed to the Battle Club. So those who want to see go to the seats and those who will battle get ready. I can;t help but notice that some people are missing or maybe it is just me. Oh well. After the Battle Club, we will go to Striaton for the first contest and gym leader.

Let's do this

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I've just been waiting for someone to wake up Robert. But I suppose he's awake now.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Sorry about the chaos my capslock ravanges, but that i how i speak in real life. I speak loudly to get my point across or when using sarcasm.

Oh boy, rival time!
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Sorry this is such short noticed but I will be gone the next few days so feel free to bunny my character.

Will have an update soon. I am just trying to keep track of who is updating and not.

You know, Imma still waiting for a Ghetsis reply before Robert can go ship Tyler and Kari.

Why is it that everyone hates Ghetsis in-character instantly?
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Getsis replied XD

Read DVB's posts and you'll see Ghetis sort of snuffs him away - and Tyler has now stormed to the Battle Tent.

Ah, I see.

Time for shipping.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Well I hope Benjamin will be able to go and post now that he is back. Meanwhile, I think we are missing someone. Who is still active?

Obviously mysefl, delta, titan, torpoleon and you are. As for everyone else, I'm not sure.

I am. I posted just the other day adn haven't posted since because I really haven't had much to say. So, when is Jackson getting to fight?

Now, I'd say - the fight between Tyler and Halt is over.

Yeah. Aggie is just on vacation so I will continue to bunny Erika. She will probably just watch. Looks this is just an 8 man tournament. Next is Jack vs his rival and Diego vs his before it leads to Sophia, Tyler, Jack I presume and Diego.

I'm next? Okay. Do the whole batle in one post, right? Or start, wait for other posts, and finish? It'd be just one round so it will be fast.

Whatever you decide. Anyway, after the short tournament, onto Striaton for the first badge and first ribbon!

When it comes to the final 4, how will we decide who wins? Obviously everyone is going to want to :/

Unless we move everything down to 1 on 1 next round because Jackson only has 1 Pokemon, I'm out next round. And I'll do it all in one post because I don't think I can come up with enough to fill up two posts, and I really should start on something for the forum I'm supposed to do.

Well, it's Sophia which is Sophianne's rival, Diego and Tyler so far and apparently Jack's rival. With Torpoleon out, we can have Jack and Sophi's rival just draw our quit and the last battle being between Diego and Tyler.

Hm. yeah, sounds good. So, who wins, Mr Vendrix? This shall be an interesting one.

Not sure. Pikachu has the advantage in moves and such. Though it could also be a draw. Though the main interest would be in who battles Diego before that round?

No prizes for guessing who. But let's try and move along

Geez aggie, rude much. I may not have been able to post immediately, but I had the next round. The least you could have done was finished in one post.

Oh geez, whoops! Sorry, I can finish it up if you want. I didn't really look at this thread to be honest. ^^"

banner made by myself

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast