Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

I'd very much like that as I already had mine started.

Post has been edited.

banner made by myself

Thanks. Decided on Jackson's rival being Ron George, nephew of the Accumula Don George. Which means he has some relationship or another with the other Don Georges. Which also raises a question, will their be a battle club in every City or what?

Okay I will for sure be posting tonight. I was wondering are the tourney spots full? Or can Nim still join in?

Well, after Diego's battle, it should be done I suppose

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Just cut me out :/ Sadly I never have time to post and when I do plan on posting something occours. I just have too many things going on in my personal life for now. Sorry everyone, my character wasn't really there too much so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm really sorry.

I'm back from vacation, so I'll be sure to post soon. Just need to give me some time to catch up on what's going on.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Okay Ben and his character out. Our active list consists of:

DVB- Diego Vendrix
    Torpoleon- Sophianne
    Titan500- Robert Zhou
    aggiegwn- Erika Walker
    Krazy95- Tyler Phoenix
    CuriousHeartless- Jackson Black
    deltakurumiru- Kari Karma

So currently we have Diego, Jackson and Tyler moving to the semi finals along with Sophia. How do we set this up then?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Uh.... I don't know :/

Also, a question to you, DVB.

For N, will he be specifically your rival? And for other rivals, Tyler doesn't have one, as Halt could easily be Kari's rival due to sibling-ness - so I need to find him a rival somewhere...

I could go up against one of you and you can just beat me since it's two-on-one. Then Sophia and the other guy. The finals be you two.

I'll control Sophia for her battle, if you guys don't mind.

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    Uh.... I don't know :/

Also, a question to you, DVB.

For N, will he be specifically your rival? And for other rivals, Tyler doesn't have one, as Halt could easily be Kari's rival due to sibling-ness - so I need to find him a rival somewhere...
    Well, possibly. They will fight during the final battle. I want to post here how the final battle will go down but does anyone want to see. So, I am thinking Diego vs. Sophia and Diego wins and then Tyler vs Jackson. Not sure who wins there

Diego VS Sophia is bound to be interesting. I'm guessing 1 on 1? I'll use Piggy.

EDIT: For anyone interested, I've planned out some more reappearances of Sophi's rival, Sophia. I'll also list Accumula, which is going on right now, just for convenience. I'll also list all battles she has with Sophi.

Spoiler:- Sophia:

Going to update it more in a little while!
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 3rd July 2012 at 2:15 PM.

White 2:

Well now that I thought about it, I'm not sure I want to just give up in the next round or whatever. What do you say Krazy, which of us should win the next match?

Also, which towns will have Contests and Batttle Clubs? We should probably plan that stuff out in advance so that we don't have to figure it out later. I sugest a Battle Club in every town, even if we don't visit each and every one, and Contests in Striaton, castelia, Nimbasa, Mistaltron, and maybe a detour somwehere where we visit the lower left portion of Unova (Without the gyms having been set-up, or with them being set up if you guys wanna, it doesn't matter to me) and have the last one in their somewhere.

I don't mind who goes through, I just know if I do go through I have a surprise for Pikachu.

Although, from what I've seen so far, Diego will kick my butt ^_^'

Don't worry. Tyler seems to be the Lancer of this party. The Main Character ALWAYS loses to the Lancer on their first battle!
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

The Battle Town is a one time thing I think. Regarding Contests, I once more post the list: Striaton, Castelia, Nimbasa, Mistralton and Opelucid. The Championship will be held in Undella Bay.

Speaking of planning ahead, how will the Contest Championship be held? With only Five Contests planned, we can't have a Five Ribbon requirement. Also, speaking of contests, should we plan how the first Contest will go down now? Only one of us can win, and with at least three Coordinators (last time i checked) we should plan ahead each contest the town before it.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Probably a 3 Ribbon requirement. Yeah, we should go and plan it as well as the battles in the Gym Battles

So, Tyler is still competing for both at the moment - this may change at some point, but I don't know. Also, that means only one of us will get into the Grand Festival, correct?

Uhh...Three ribbon requirement means only one of us can go through. Why not have more? Maybe even a last chance one in Undella Bay a bit before the Grand Championship (And more along hte way, that's just the first idea to come to my mind.). While I'm all for planning ahead, let's not get too far because it'll restrict what can happen when we've already decided that one of us won't get to the finals or whatever this far ahead and can kill interest. I say no more than two gyms and one contest ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    So, Tyler is still competing for both at the moment - this may change at some point, but I don't know. Also, that means only one of us will get into the Grand Festival, correct?
    No, everyone can, We can everyone in the Contest enter. Only one person can win. I mean, the Contests don't have to be long and we can mention some battles and contests in summaries

Why not just make up towns that could have contests?

White 2:

You've mentioned 5 contest places, and a three-ribbon requirement - thus only one person can go through - unless we change it so semi-finalists/finalists get a ribbon or something.

What I meant was that we could have people try again. Diego and everyone else isn't going to win their battle the first time each time, so yeah

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast