Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Creepypasta Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    I also just read the Russian sleep experiment.
    I mean hey, they are Russians, they probably do messed up experiments like that for real.
    That's getting sigged right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I just listened to 'The Truth Behind Spongebob SquarePants' on Youtube... It's kinda depressing. Here's the link to the video. And for those that don't want to listen, here's the story.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    I just listened to 'The Truth Behind Spongebob SquarePants' on Youtube... It's kinda depressing. Here's the link to the video. And for those that don't want to listen, here's the story.
    That was really weird. The Rugrats Theory even more so: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rugrats_Theory
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

That's sort of sad....I somewhat like the story of Sandy though <.>

Crud, i don't want to ruin the last 0.0000000000000000000000001% left of my childhood, what's it about?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I watched it, not really that depressing except for Mr. Krabs and the ending. ;(
    Last edited by NintendoCoke; 28th January 2013 at 5:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Crud, i don't want to ruin the last 0.0000000000000000000000001% left of my childhood, what's it about?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I watched it, not really that depressing except for Mr. Krabs and the ending. ;(
    I guess it wasn't THAT depressing, but it's still kinda... Childhood ruining.

Speaking of ruining your childhood, has anyone read the Rugrats Theory? As far as Creepypastas go, it's one of the best cartoon pastas.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I guess it wasn't THAT depressing, but it's still kinda... Childhood ruining.

Speaking of ruining your childhood, has anyone read the Rugrats Theory? As far as Creepypastas go, it's one of the best cartoon pastas.
    Ah well, it's the interwebz, which is officially a breeding ground for trolls, 5-12 year olds, haters, people with an IQ of 20, idiots and retards, spam bots, scam bots, conspiracy theorists, perverts, rule-34 artists, teenage girls, and last, but not least, religious people.

Guys check out "The Expressionless Ghost"
    #ofwgktadgaf

I read midnight train and No end house. Midnight train was cofusing, yet horrific in a way I couldn't understand. No end house is odd, but overall these 2 were good.

Have you heard of lavender town syndrome? It supposedly had occasional high note that could be heard with headphones. The story is that kids who listened to the lavender town music (original) got splitting headaches and started coughing up blood. Thoughout a few more symptoms, It eventually led to the kids committing suicide.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Have you heard of lavender town syndrome? It supposedly had occasional high note that could be heard with headphones. The story is that kids who listened to the lavender town music (original) got splitting headaches and started coughing up blood. Thoughout a few more symptoms, It eventually led to the kids committing suicide.
    Of course! It's one of the most famous PokePastas!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Then theres the Buried alive theory. It appearantly was supposed to be the original boss of Pokémon tower. It was supposed to have the diolouge" I'm trapped, and i'm lonely. Wont you join me?" After beating him, the game would either freeze or on rare occasions, show buried alive saying "finally, fresh meat" with a picture of the character being eaten (and then freeze.)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Try reading the Holder Series creepypastas. They gave me rather depressing moods in my gut. Especially the:

a. Holder of Youth
    b. Holder of Innocence
    c. Holder of Peace
    d. Holder of Love
    e. Holder of the End
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I'm not sure if this is a creepypasta but it's really interesting and creepy, This Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokénaut View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a creepypasta but it's really interesting and creepy, This Man.
    Oh dear god, is the face like a screamer?

I've just seen Seedeater and Eyeless Jack in Sky's Creepypasta Minecraft Mod Showcase and I can safely say I will NOT let curiosity get the better of me like JTK, Slenderman and The Rake and read them. Ever. I know Seedeater is this guy that eats children, and I'm not ecstatic about finding out what Eyeless Jack is. *shivers*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Try reading the Holder Series creepypastas. They gave me rather depressing moods in my gut. Especially the:

a. Holder of Youth
    b. Holder of Innocence
    c. Holder of Peace
    d. Holder of Love
    e. Holder of the End
    I know about them I covered some of them in my aborted Creepypasta A Day series back in October. (The scariest one is Holder Of The Kittens)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I have to say Slender Man (AKA Slendy) is my fav creepypasta.
    BEN Drowned is the second, while Otto from Beserk is third
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/f42ruc.png[/IMG]
    Thank you Shade2000! Link to her shop~http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7-Ocean-of-Art
    I love Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword! PROBLEM?! I also love the anime Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, D. Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, yet again, PROBLEM?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ekh...lNeW4J-nIQNgeg (GlitchxCity's N's Castle Bridge Symphonic Remix)

To be honest, there are 3 creepypastas that actually make me wary of the dark: Jeff the Killer, The NES Godzilla Creepypasta (RED.... that thing is bat-sh-- scary!), and Sonic.EXE. Dear God, the last one.... I can never play a Sonic game again. At least, not when I'm home alone. There WAS (for a brief-and I do mean brief-period of time) a 'Sonic.EXE 2' pasta, where the creepy Demon-Sonic (Demonic as I call it) is finally destroyed by it's latest would-be victim and his OCs (Original Characters- what we all call the GOOD fan-characters)....

Sorry to be double-posting, and I know it says no Pokepastas, but one guy already mentioned some and got away with it, so what's it gonna' hurt? I recently read one titled 'Starved'.... Let's just say that if one of my Pokemon starts EATING my other Pokemon, that mofo is getting RELEASED. Although it'd probably find me (in-game) and try to kill me....

I've only had a few experiences with creepypasta. One time when I was with a bunch of my friends to watch a WWE paperview 2 of them showed us the famous Ben Drowned story. It actually shocked the hell out of us and for a while I thought it was legit. It only took me a few days however to realize it was completely fabricated and somebody is just really good at hacking N64 games. But **** I gotta admit it still fooled the hell out of me. In fact most of my friends may still believe its real. Normally I don't really believe in the supernatural unless there's some kind of proof and whoever managed to pull this off must have had a lot of time on their hands.

I did learn more about other creepypastas but honestly they all seemed flat out ridiculous to take seriously. The Majora's Mask may very well be the best one imo. Still I'm not the type to go on websites just so I can intentionally scare myself so really not my thing.

I think the most creepy one for me the the Gristers creepypasta story, its kindof long but when you hear it being read by this guy :part1 part2 its...really creepy and makes you paranoid and look over your shoulder especially if your the type who likes reading a lot of creepy pasta.
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth

I think that this is a very good pasta, no wonder it's the pasta of the month
    It doesn't really scare me but I think it's jst an overall good story

Can i Post My creppypasta here? i really want to show you guys, I called it Pokemon Gold Tarnished, Is just made up
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Uhcakip is the one that got my nerves for a few time.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast