Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Creepypasta Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSand View Post
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth

I think that this is a very good pasta, no wonder it's the pasta of the month
    It doesn't really scare me but I think it's jst an overall good story
    Wow that was freaky and awesome :O Anyone here listen to Mr Creepypasta?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    Wow that was freaky and awesome :O Anyone here listen to Mr Creepypasta?
    I think I've seen one or two of his videos, but he's probably the best narrator for Creepypasta on YouTube.

On a side note, I've recently had an interest in MLP creepypasta for no reason whatsoever. Can someone suggest a good one for me? (I've already read Sweet Apple Massacre, Cupcakes, and Rainbow Factory btw.) Thanks.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

That Funnymouth was a good read, must be my perverted mind but I thought the story would go a different route. lol
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

I loved the Majora's Mask one, especially the video where Link's head is tilted in a creepy way. I'm hysterical every time I watch it. Also, the sounds and music freak me out.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    On a side note, I've recently had an interest in MLP creepypasta for no reason whatsoever. Can someone suggest a good one for me? (I've already read Sweet Apple Massacre, Cupcakes, and Rainbow Factory btw.) Thanks.
    Every Brony fic ever. XD

The Holder's series is quite interesting, it freaked me out when I was younger.
    Pittsburgh Steelers Rule
    ~Music is like Candy; You Just Gotta Throw Out the Rappers~
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Are you guys allowed to copy and paste creepypastas here? My internet is kinda filtered and that spooky stuff is blocked :s
    Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink.

here's one i found years back to the point where im not even sure it was called "creepypasta" yet xD i cant remember the name or much about but here's the geist:

One day a movie production crew was filming their movie. A scary one in fact. During a scene where a family of a mother, father, and a single child supposedly "dies" somebody really did... the child. They had supposedly tried used that scene during the movie because they couldn't find a replacement but they failed and production stopped. Then years later in the exact same set, the people who played the "mother and father" of that child also died in the exact same spot, exact time, similiar scene and worst of all, it was on that child's birthday. Til this day it was believed that set is cursed by their three spirits but one director didn't believe. In a futile attempt to prove it wrong he re-enacted the movie that was supposed to be filmed there. Mysteriously during the re-enactment all the lights turned off and voices shouted JOOOIIIN USSSS! after that there was a scream. when the lights came back on that very same director was found dead. The only thing left of him was just his cold, motionless body and a note. an actress picked up the note and read it aloud. the note said "he was wrong" in eerie ink with a picture of that director, the child, the "mother", and the "father". when the actress was done reading the turned into a fireball then vanished into thin air. So now the total number of victims of this "mysterious case" was four and they shared these 4 things in common: where they died, what time, what date, and what they were doing before they died..

I seen this years ago. i dont remember the name of it and im not sure if somebody had re-made it or what-not. if you've seen this and know the name please tell me. i can't find it :/

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 12 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

I once read a rather....eerie Mario creepypasta. You wouldn't know it was a Mario one from the title, but it's called 'I HATE YOU'. This one wouldn't have been quite as eerie if it wasn't for the fact that this story has actual (well, actual as in real-looking) screen-captures of the events described.

Here's the link to it: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_HATE_YOU
    Feel free to comment and say what you think about this one. I didn't find it creepy, just more eerie than anything.

I read and liked Abandoned by Disney. Interesting one yet creepy
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    I once read a rather....eerie Mario creepypasta. You wouldn't know it was a Mario one from the title, but it's called 'I HATE YOU'. This one wouldn't have been quite as eerie if it wasn't for the fact that this story has actual (well, actual as in real-looking) screen-captures of the events described.

Here's the link to it: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_HATE_YOU
    Feel free to comment and say what you think about this one. I didn't find it creepy, just more eerie than anything.
    Not exactly scary... But still a great read! ^^ The sprite work in the images is really good, too.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I read Eyeless Jack yesterday, it's not as scary as it's cracked up to be. Just... DAT PHOTO *shudders*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

''In Hot Water'' and ''Upstairs'' are two very creepyshort stories.
    To be honest, I didn't like Eyeless Jack :/
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Slenderman - nothing freaky, the game was just boring, get better scares from minecraft (honest).
    Jeff - What was his bro called again, Liu or something? Anyway Jeff was just a photo with a story as realistic as Saints Row 3 (where you just steal a penthouse).
    smile.dog - Hmm... Not scary...
    Squidward - SICK
    Bart - Meh, what was the scary part. I don't understand.
    Sonic.exe - who puts a cd into your PC with a exe file on it and no proffesional label?
    Lighting - Best of the lot, but not exceptional.

XOXO, cause I'm neato!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSand View Post
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth

I think that this is a very good pasta, no wonder it's the pasta of the month
    It doesn't really scare me but I think it's jst an overall good story

Just read it - wasn't scary but it's well written. The story made sense and the image wasn't the scariest part, which is what I like.

I got my brother to record himself reading creepypasta and put it on Youtube since I always have him read me it when I'm too tired, but I want scary stories. xD Well, he loved it, and in a few days he's already narrated three of them. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpookyNoodles

Quote Originally Posted by trioxhydre View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnkeccna-ws
    have fun with this, then.

:u

i seem to be in a good mood too. Doesn't seem to have any adverce effects right now.

But sometimes it plays in my head...when i'm unhappy....

And makes things worse @_@;

again; fear for the lose.

:u
    owwwwww my head.....

Watch and listen to this...... CHILDHOOD..... GONE...... its all true too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKQACxKV7TA
    Last edited by jakeypride; 18th April 2013 at 4:46 AM.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I got my brother to record himself reading creepypasta and put it on Youtube since I always have him read me it when I'm too tired, but I want scary stories. xD Well, he loved it, and in a few days he's already narrated three of them. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSpookyNoodles
    Damn he's got a great voice! Subbed
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    That wasn't really creepy... And shouldn't this thread be in Fan Fiction or GPD?

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    i thought it was okay.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Nice. I like that, specially the fact that new is blood stained!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    I've always imagined this was what the Gardevoir and Gothitelle creepypastas would be like. I thought Gothitelle would have been white but because it would kill those that lusted for her, her dress became black.
    And for Gardevoir, I thought she would stab those who lusted for her in the heart to, but because she had Synchronize, she herself got stabbed in the chest and that's why she has that object in her chest.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Even though most creepypasta scares the wits outta me, I keep going back to read more. I'd have to say the worst I read was Squidwards Suicide though. Couldn't sleep the night after I read it, and I couldn't watch Spongebob for a while either. Eventually, I started watching Spongebob again, but red eyes still creep me out. It really rattled my emotions. I want to strangle the person who told me to read it. XD
    Currently Soft Resetting:

Random Encountering at Castalia Garden: 655

MM: Hatched: 45 eggs

My Shinies: x2

Pokemon and spongebob etc are not that scary, the red eyes squidward and jigglypuff neither. I love the more disturbing ones, really really disturbing that creep the poo out of me

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast