Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: The Creepypasta Thread.

This is my favorite pasta:

String Theory (Rating: 9.3/10)

Spoiler:- Here's the story.:
    Last edited by Neriifur; 16th July 2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion1996 View Post
    Where can i view the sonic.exe creepypasta?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZh...F1sFlP93dfjMgA Here's a Youtube video on it.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Is it the most recent version (version 5.0) or one of the older ones?

After hearing that Squidward's Suicide was a very decent pasta, I just had to read (listen to) it. SomeOrdinaryGamers reads Pastas and does Pasta Gameplays, so I decided to hear it from him. It really was a decent pasta, but I still wonder why the pictures of mangled children were even there. Was it just for show or was there a bigger purpose to it?

My favorite is still Sonic.exe, especially its gameplay. It's right to the point, and there aren't that many superfluous details/clichés.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

*Heavy terrified breathing*

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

I LOVE the creepy pasta called "Red and White" (not sure if that's the exact title) but it gave me the chills reading it the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmeltdown View Post
    I LOVE the creepy pasta called "Red and White" (not sure if that's the exact title) but it gave me the chills reading it the first time
    What's it about? It seems interesting.

Also, the String Theory is very creepy.
    Last edited by Ninfia-Fan; 24th August 2013 at 12:49 PM.
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

there is a Rugrats creepypasta called Olive, i think. and though im not exactly sure of how the song went, i did know a few things about it, like Chuckie dying early from... something, and Tommy having been stillborn... i think i might need to read about it again ^^"

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

Has anyone read some good Courage the cowardly dog Creepypastas? i would love to see what someone could do with them.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

My favorite creepypasta has got to be NES Godzilla. It has LOTS of pictures to give you a visual, and it's more of an epic-fight-to-the-finish story rather than a creepy-pasta from someone's messed up mind.

If there's any pasta that has actually managed to creep me out little, it's Sonic.exe... the game, that is. The intervals of silence until Sonic appears out of thin air makes me jump (When Tails cries, or when you run into him as Knuckles / Eggman, and most of all, when you're looking at the "I AM GOD" image, then it goes to static for a bit then that DEMONIC LAUGH plays).

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    My favorite creepypasta has got to be NES Godzilla. It has LOTS of pictures to give you a visual, and it's more of an epic-fight-to-the-finish story rather than a creepy-pasta from someone's messed up mind.

If there's any pasta that has actually managed to creep me out little, it's Sonic.exe... the game, that is. The intervals of silence until Sonic appears out of thin air makes me jump (When Tails cries, or when you run into him as Knuckles / Eggman, and most of all, when you're looking at the "I AM GOD" image, then it goes to static for a bit then that DEMONIC LAUGH plays).
    When I heard about that Creepypasta, I thought that AVGN wrote one >.>
    The next part in Abandoned by Disney is pretty freaky too, called Room Zero.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

I read a creepypasta called ''The suicide photographer'' a week ago and it wasn't really creepy but it was really interesting and well written.
    Thanks to SwornMetalhead for the awesome banner, Check him out!

Sorry for not updating recently people. I have been gone for a very long time and have not read any creepypastas for a while either. But I will be adding some to the front page in the next few days or so. also I'm shocked that this is still here :O
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 29th September 2013 at 11:41 PM.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

It's been forever since anyone wrote in this thread.......I'm trying to find a particular creepypasta. It was written by a member and it was a story about a girl who found an old book that belonged to someone she went to school with and in the end he's been watching her and he kills her. There was something about finding a box under the bed with her finger and a ring that said 'mine forever' or something? Please help me find it.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920