View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

    18 48.65%
  • po battlers

    19 51.35%
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1275

Thread: Sentient Dragons

  1. #1151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Hey people, i'll be inactive for the next couple of days. Preparations for my final exam are a bit tougher than i imagined, i got a 50% score on a test i made so i have to start studying. Wish me luck and see ya guys later.
    See yall Buuz good luck with your final


    and peeps I have decide to change the thread and name of the clan to something else. I am getting tired of dragons now and I need to reorganize some leadership and ranks so we can get a little more people and support the needs of the people here. If you want to know what we will be changing the thread to pm or come to the xatchat. DOnt worry it will be a very good looking page


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Do you still have the link to the xatchat I can't seem to find it :P

    Hmm seems like an interesting turn of events.

  3. #1153

    Default

    http://xat.com/TheSentientDragons
    Here you go yes it will be


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    K thanks Nick, I'll stick around for a while

    Are we gonna have like a group discussion about the changes or do you already know what you want to make it into, either is fine with me, just wondering.

  5. #1155

    Default

    I want to know what you guys want in the changes to


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Forum Name:Shadowslayer19
    Timezone:cst
    PO name: shadowslayer19 (showdown)
    Wifi FC: 2838 8210 7623
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 7
    What Division would you like to be in?: Dragons Sanctuary
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Dratini

    why no gible?

    i have mac so po is not an option for me

  7. #1157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslayer19 View Post
    Forum Name:Shadowslayer19
    Timezone:cst
    PO name: shadowslayer19 (showdown)
    Wifi FC: 2838 8210 7623
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 7
    What Division would you like to be in?: Dragons Sanctuary
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Dratini

    why no gible?

    i have mac so po is not an option for me
    welcome to the clan come by the xat chat if you are free

    http://xat.com/TheSentientDragons


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    on the porch swing with tea
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Welcome new member!
    And Nick, in case you missed my message, I'd be happy to make that banner you requested if you'd give me a background image link that worked.

    | my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

  9. #1159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    Welcome new member!
    And Nick, in case you missed my message, I'd be happy to make that banner you requested if you'd give me a background image link that worked.
    Oh ok going to need to change it since we are changing up the clan


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    on the porch swing with tea
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Oh ok going to need to change it since we are changing up the clan
    Okay. Whenever you're ready, shoot me any requests. :3

    | my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslayer19 View Post
    Forum Name:Shadowslayer19
    Timezone:cst
    PO name: shadowslayer19 (showdown)
    Wifi FC: 2838 8210 7623
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 7
    What Division would you like to be in?: Dragons Sanctuary
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?: Dratini

    why no gible?

    i have mac so po is not an option for me
    Welcome to the clan Shadow, it's a really great clan.

    We just started the process of changing the theme of the clan, feel free to share your thoughts.

    It would be interesting if we had a gamer theme, maybe Nintendo or a specific game like Legend of Zelda, just a thought, not saying I'm totally in love with it

  12. #1162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Welcome to the clan Shadow, it's a really great clan.

    We just started the process of changing the theme of the clan, feel free to share your thoughts.

    It would be interesting if we had a gamer theme, maybe Nintendo or a specific game like Legend of Zelda, just a thought, not saying I'm totally in love with it
    We got a theme already just want to know what you guys want in it. Like I know we have a lot of wifi battles now so do you guys want me to set up matches for you and stuff


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    We got a theme already just want to know what you guys want in it. Like I know we have a lot of wifi battles now so do you guys want me to set up matches for you and stuff
    Ok cool, I think that would probably help alot

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    416

    Default

    According to the clan rules i must mention any victory i get against a fellow clanmember. So that's why i am reporting my victory against Savanny. It was an exciting game, and she really made me work hard for the win.

    Studies are going well, i have confidence i will pass my final exam.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

    "Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

    "Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"



  15. #1165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    According to the clan rules i must mention any victory i get against a fellow clanmember. So that's why i am reporting my victory against Savanny. It was an exciting game, and she really made me work hard for the win.

    Studies are going well, i have confidence i will pass my final exam.
    Ok I will update the stuff this weekend


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    According to the clan rules i must mention any victory i get against a fellow clanmember. So that's why i am reporting my victory against Savanny. It was an exciting game, and she really made me work hard for the win.

    Studies are going well, i have confidence i will pass my final exam.
    Good on you Buuz, keep it up and good luck with your exam

  17. #1167

    Default

    Hey guys if you want to join our team in the cup just sign up and put the lost ones as the team you want to join Muse is the captain


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  18. #1168
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Hi guys! My teacher just reviewed my exam. I was expecting to fail my exam but got a score of 63%, which means i now passed all my exams!!! This, we must celebrate. I'll buy all of you all the Casteliacones you can eat! ^^
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

    "Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

    "Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"



  19. #1169
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Hi guys! My teacher just reviewed my exam. I was expecting to fail my exam but got a score of 63%, which means i now passed all my exams!!! This, we must celebrate. I'll buy all of you all the Casteliacones you can eat! ^^
    That's good Buuz, at least you passed buddy.

    Yay I'll take eleventy hundred :3
    Last edited by Dreamy; 20th December 2012 at 4:22 PM.

  20. #1170
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    That's good Buuz, at least you passed buddy.

    Yay I'll take eleventy hundred :3
    Then i'll go through area 10 of Black Tower with an army of lv.100 Pokémon, with all of them holding a Luck Incense. That should get me enough money to pay for all that ice cream, lol.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

    "Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

    "Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"



  21. #1171
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    City escape
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Finished my exams today! They were easy save for english.
    I am a proud christian.

    (eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

    3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

    black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

  22. #1172
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Then i'll go through area 10 of Black Tower with an army of lv.100 Pokémon, with all of them holding a Luck Incense. That should get me enough money to pay for all that ice cream, lol.
    Ok sweet lol jk jk

    I could have helped you study for English Wecondo

  23. #1173
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Hi guys! My teacher just reviewed my exam. I was expecting to fail my exam but got a score of 63%, which means i now passed all my exams!!! This, we must celebrate. I'll buy all of you all the Casteliacones you can eat! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    Finished my exams today! They were easy save for english.
    Well done guys, now go and enjoy Christmas! ^-^ (If we don't explode tomorrow, that is)

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    I hate you all. I still have one more day of exams....
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Well done guys, now go and enjoy Christmas! ^-^ (If we don't explode tomorrow, that is)
    I thought it was going to be a zombie-apocalypse?
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

    "Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

    "Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"



Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •