View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

18 48.65%
  • po battlers

19 51.35%
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1275

Thread: Sentient Dragons

Eh. Anyone know an Austrailian? They should have the world start ending first over there, so maybe we can ask them in about.......eight hours.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    I thought it was going to be a zombie-apocalypse?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Eh. Anyone know an Austrailian? They should have the world start ending first over there, so maybe we can ask them in about.......eight hours.
    Well, if a meteor does crash land into the planet, I hope an alien substance decided to attach itself beforehand (aka deoxys/venom). Then we'd have a real battle on our hands

Well I am still alive sooo

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

PKMN Breeder Owen @ the Small Stadium in Nimbasa City is my best friend. All the Rare Candies i can carry! People, go and get some CANDEH!!!! ^^
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

I am told by a very unrelliable Austrialian that there are zombies over there so we might want to prepare Nick.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

I managed to beat Wecondo once, but Virizion AND Keldeo together is too much for me. Also, i have a request for a team pose.

Animated[yes or no]: yes
    Overworld Trainer Sprite: yes, Hugh
    Trainer Sprite Position[left or centered]: left
    Pokémon: all seven Eeveelutions
    Additional Wishes: let them move/walk in a straight line, following Hugh. And i'd like my own name somewhere in this.

Thanks in advance, whoever's gonna help me! ^^
    Last edited by Buuz; 22nd December 2012 at 9:46 PM.

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Alright I will update the thread and we mite be warring soon

Oh and lets get this torueny on soon signs up will be done by tuesday

come here and well Idk

hey guys im gonna quit i havent been active much so..yea see ya guys

.:: || Muk || Bliz || ::.

I've got things to see and people to do.

Alright. See you later then.

Well guys with X-mas upon us I will be away for about a week, I'll see you guys as soon as I get back.

Happy Holidays to all

Eeyup. MAybe onw I can stop hearing christman music all the time.

I managed to defeat Wecondo today. My Ninetales got time to set up 3 Nasty Plot attacks, giving him enough power to sweep through more than half of his team. If you have the time clanleader, you can add the points for this victory to my total.

And eh, merry christmas to y'all!
    Last edited by Buuz; 24th December 2012 at 8:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    And eh, merry christmas to y'all!
    Merry Christmas to you too! I'm looking forward to the sleepless night ahead

Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Eeyup. MAybe onw I can stop hearing christman music all the time.
    good luck with that.
    black 2 FC: 3654 8352 8668

I cant wait for those after Christmas sells

come here and well Idk

Happy Christmas! Got my external harddrive, Nick. Now I just need to copy my DVDs over (which should take about 3 months)

Bose, Bose, Loa Bose, Loa Bose chinh hang, Loa bose, Bose vi?t Nam, Bose vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by ethuhuong79 View Post
    Bose, Bose, Loa Bose, Loa Bose chinh hang, Loa bose, Bose vi?t Nam, Bose vietnam
    ok then merry christmas Revenge and that is cool now your plan can go foward

got halo4 and a Ihome plus money so I am happy

come here and well Idk

Sounds good.

Hey guys. Is it just me, or has this clan been pretty quiet lately?

Ah, thanks. I might check it out sometime. But for now, i am going to work on filling my Unova pokédex.

Yea sorry about that guys in a few days I shall have my own computer and we shall be doing stuff when I get back and hopefully by then I shall have order the art for the new updates. Sorry about peeps we will get this clan active just keep posting and battling each other

come here and well Idk

I have a question. Is anyone here good at making Rain Teams?

Greetings my fellow clanspeople* (*to stay p.c.) I have returned, I hope everyone had a great holiday and are having a similar new year's experience. I am working on somethings at the moment, so it may be until later in the week that I am back to my usual schedule, plus I got my 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 installed, so there is that too.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast