View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

18 48.65%
  • po battlers

19 51.35%
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentient Dragons

Nick: I can lead Sky Forge. For about 2-4 weeks.

Sure Ram you can
    also who should we war next?
    Last edited by Conquer Phoenix; 17th September 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Nick, since I possess the ability to battle on both Pokemon Online and WiFi, I'll let you choose which division I'm placed in.

As for the dragon tournament, I don't really have enough time (or patience) to create a new team at the moment, especially for a one-off occasion, but I'll let you know if I find some.

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    also who should we war next?
    Sea Blue Time

Lol are they still up and hm let me see what will fit you best Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Nick, since I possess the ability to battle on both Pokemon Online and WiFi, I'll let you choose which division I'm placed in.
    hm let me see what will fit you best Revenge
    I feel like I'm at Hogwarts being placed into a House by the Sorting Hat
    *not slytherin, not slytherin*

Its funny still haven't figure that out yet

Hey guys I won't be on much this week and probably not any next week as it is my vacation time. I'm still working on my wifi team and I hope to have at least one PO video posted by the end of the week before I leave.

If anybody wants to help me out with EV'ing or leveling some of my Poké's that would be so awesome, I'll probably only be able to repay you with an item though, my boxes are pretty bare except for just random hatchlings.

Hey guys I finally got the rest of the bars thanks to Eevee and her amazing skills at bars. The op is finally looking great just need to fix some of banners and divisions up one more time but other then that we are golden. I am still looking for a few more leads and one more elder dragon but other then that we just need people recruiting so we can get the clan going forward.

This rank is for that one person who has done it all. Recruit,battle,art,tutor, or put any input on the clan and its thread. This is the hardest rank you can get in this clan and will be given by me if you deem worthy of this rank.

This is for Hen da Man

This is our hail abuser challenge same as all the weather challenges win five times in the clan to get this bar

This is for our weather challenge, clear skies if any of you can get 5 wins in the clan using three steel types you will get this bar

Ok still will be for any tutor wifi or po to have

I will find a spot for these abuser ranks and the tutor spot will be posted in certain divisions of the clan. Overseer rank will be put at the top. When Dusk gets back on I will have him put the war captain bar somewhere in the war post, and the rest of the bars will be put with the rest of the ranks finally.

P.S who should we war next

Thanks nick! Everything is looking good so far. And it is good to hear the input from you guys on who we should war so tell us if you want to war anyone in particular.

Thanks man and yes I want to get another war started hopefully someone that is equal to us or maybe someone a little bit higher if you guys are ready for it

You know where I am if you need a 4th gen wifi battler for the war team
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    Computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

Alright guys I will be finishing up putting the bars in the right place tonight

Hey guys
    Good bars.

Hey guys we mite be war MR soon just want to give you guys a heads up

Forum Name:Hitomaru
    Timezone:Moscow
    PO name:Hitomaru
    Wifi FC:
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10:1
    What Division would you like to be in?:i don't deserve to be at the best so idk
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?:well idk all of them maybe XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomaru View Post
    Forum Name:Hitomaru
    Timezone:Moscow
    PO name:Hitomaru
    Wifi FC:
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10:1
    What Division would you like to be in?:i don't deserve to be at the best so idk
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?:well idk all of them maybe XD
    Glad to have join you are going to like it here

hello clan just letting you know im not dead and i plan being on this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by dusk26 View Post
    hello clan just letting you know im not dead and i plan being on this weekend
    Ah, hello. I have revived myself and have changed to this avi because of a game.

This is good now we need to plan to do something over the weekend

Forum Name:Mnm12345
    Timezone:Est(Virginia I think this is what you meant I know im eastern central time)
    PO nameOk I am sorry what does this mean I fell like such a noob right now)
    Wifi FCDs is dead Ima charge it and edit)
    Rate yourself as a battler 1-10: 10
    What Division would you like to be in?:Any
    Do you want to be Dratini, Axew, Bagon,or Deino?eino
    Ok and I have a question for our teams do they have to be all Dracos? cause my competitive only had one Dragon a Shiny Hydreigon

I am running out of time for this clan so if I completely forget to come here sometimes just PM/VM me guys. I am on 4 forums, part of an ASB, a mod of a forum and good member on another and sadly the clan doesn't require as much time so I forget about it. I have considered leaving but I am too nice so just contact me if you need my help Nick. I am also tempted to hand over my roles to other people if they ever want them. Though I will continue to war for the clan and all even if I am not as active. Sorry if this puts anyone down but things will only change if other people want to take over from me.

Ok man I understand well this place will get a lot more active soon trust me just trying to find leadership and stuff for the divisions
    and welcome new member please stop by the xat chat located my sig so you can come and meet the members

so...what happened to everyone posting?
    Hello guys

Ok I have been inactive for awhile but I signed up (Cant find the post but I wanna know if im in?)

Ok man I understand well this place will get a lot more active soon trust me just trying to find leadership and stuff for the divisions
    and welcome new member please stop by the xat chat located my sig so you can come and meet the members
    Thanks and I will

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast