View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

18 48.65%
  • po battlers

19 51.35%
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1275

Thread: Sentient Dragons

Hi everyone. I'm leaving Sentient Dragons due to some issues with my breeding requests that are asking too much of me and I feel i'm fading away into nothingness. I'd rather be in TEG again, atleast they don't abuse my skills, and are like a family to me.. Buuz, Coyote, and Savanny aren't the problem. They are reasonable, and kind hearted so treat them well here. Coyote sorry I never deliver your pokemon, but you can pick it up anytime you please. Again sorry, but I'm returning to TEG. Take me off the member's list please, and i'm off. Bye.

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm leaving Sentient Dragons due to some issues with my breeding requests that are asking too much of me and I feel i'm fading away into nothingness. I'd rather be in TEG again, atleast they don't abuse my skills, and are like a family to me.. Buuz, Coyote, and Savanny aren't the problem. They are reasonable, and kind hearted so treat them well here. Coyote sorry I never deliver your pokemon, but you can pick it up anytime you please. Again sorry, but I'm returning to TEG. Take me off the member's list please, and i'm off. Bye.
    I'm sorry you're leaving, Emii. I wish you luck in TEG and I'll miss you! Take care!

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    I'm sorry you're leaving, Emii. I wish you luck in TEG and I'll miss you! Take care!
    Yes she will be missed

Computer problems kept me offline for far too long. And I now see that I missed the war. I am most upset. That, and Pokemon Online doesn't seem to even work on my computer now. Like, all of the pokemon sprites don't work and it lags horribly. Here's a picture:

Maybe you guys know what's up. Because I sure don't. I may have to be stuck with Pokemon Showdown or something.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    Computer problems kept me offline for far too long. And I now see that I missed the war. I am most upset. That, and Pokemon Online doesn't seem to even work on my computer now. Like, all of the pokemon sprites don't work and it lags horribly. Here's a picture:

Maybe you guys know what's up. Because I sure don't. I may have to be stuck with Pokemon Showdown or something.
    This is an incredibly noobish solution (but it's worked for me every time...).
    You could try doing a system restore to a point before the problems started. That always worked for me when my computer would act freaky.

| currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I haven't set a restore point on this Mac, and I don't think I can anyways. It's a pretty old model. The version is 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    I haven't set a restore point on this Mac, and I don't think I can anyways. It's a pretty old model. The version is 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)
    Oh... A Mac... I know absolutely nothing about Macs. XD
    Sorry I couldn't be more help.

It's ok. I have no clue what is wrong. I hope I can use Pokemon Showdown without too much problems, that seems to work just fine.

Oh, the shame...

Hey guys I shall be a little busy with finals coming up so I will be off and on

Savanny I will post your shop on the thread this weekend

Muse I put you in charge for a bit until week after next

Rem sorry to hear about your computer hope you can fix it soon
    Last edited by Conquer Phoenix; 5th December 2012 at 10:37 PM.

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hey guys I shall be a little busy with finals coming up so I will be off and on

Savanny I will post your shop on the thread this weekend

Muse I put you in charge for a bit until week after next

Rem sorry to hear about your computer hope you can fix it soon
    Alright take your time and good luck with finals! Mine are coming up here next week and the week after. :|

mine in a way started this week and finishes next week.
    black 2 FC: 3654 8352 8668

srry guys im out im just bored here so see ya (i wish i could spend a little more time in this clan but oh well)
    Last edited by draco star 98; 6th December 2012 at 10:50 PM.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Farewell, Draco.

Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    srry guys im out im just bored here so see ya (i wish i could spend a little more time in this clan but oh well)
    Bye Draco! Good luck in your new clan!

Hey guys I will a little afk until Sunday night or next Firday so if you can bare with me a little when I come back I will have some fun stuff that we can do but until then Dusk or Muse set up a war in a mean time you can pick the clan

come here and well Idk

Alright then, fun fun fun. Hm...since dusk appears to be dead, anyone have a preference in who we war with next?
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Anybody you guys want just don't go over bored with it

and when I get back I am setting up some tourneys with prize
    shinny pokemon rank ups stuff like that

come here and well Idk

Let's war ourselves. It would be so much fun killing my fellow clan members with a chain sa- I mean pokemon.

But in all seriousness, let's war ANYONE. I don't care.

Oh, the shame...

Hi i'm back guys (:

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    Hi i'm back guys (:
    Welcome back man. I don't believe we have met before but then again, i'm rather new here. Nice to meet ya.

Second, i wanted to let everybody know i am doing fine. My pokémon training is going well, as well as the preparations for my final exam. If anyone wants to battle me, send me a VM and we can work something out.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Good Morning everybody, hope everyone had a good weekend and your week has started off nicely

I'm still working towards completing my teams and I've added a rain team to the queue for completion later.

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    Hi i'm back guys (:
    I've seen you on my activity feed but never actually spoken to you I believe. :S But hello!

Hopefully when mine and Nick's finals are out of the way, I can get my shop and get to work. ^-^

Hey guys, here's just a random battle

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou5800621

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Hey guys, here's just a random battle

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou5800621
    Nice rain team and battle! I have a rain team that I use a lot over wifi. They can be deadly when used correctly. ^-^

Alright well glad to see everyone is alive and well. I will get a war set up with someone, to lazy to figure out who right now, after school gets done. (I need something to do before I start studying for finals and such.) Either way I will be around tonight if anyone needs me.

We could do a tourney on PO if anyone is interested in doing that.
    Last edited by SoulMuse; 10th December 2012 at 8:48 PM.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast