View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

18 48.65%
  • po battlers

19 51.35%
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1275

Thread: Sentient Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    Nice rain team and battle! I have a rain team that I use a lot over wifi. They can be deadly when used correctly. ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Alright well glad to see everyone is alive and well. I will get a war set up with someone, to lazy to figure out who right now, after school gets done. (I need something to do before I start studying for finals and such.) Either way I will be around tonight if anyone needs me.

We could do a tourney on PO if anyone is interested in doing that.
    I could go for a PO tourney

challenge the legacy league that is all

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    challenge the legacy league that is all
    Later messing around with a stall team right now, that I am determined to get right.

Anyway, I am on the PO channel and xat right now if anyone want to do a tourney or battle or something.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

I could go for a PO tourney
    I am working on a rain team too. Things are going smooth actually, it's over halfway done.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Heh...I suck horribly with rain for some reason. just about the only style I can't use well....okay I suck pretty hard at stall.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Don't worry Muse, I feel the exact same way about Sun. I just don't understand why people like Victini so much. Stall, on the other hand, I can just about manage; as long as the opponent isn't carrying a Tornadus.

What really annoys me about online Pokémon battling, more than anything else, are the scumbag opponents, especially those who laugh whenever they get hax: Rotom-W used volt switch. A critical hit! "LOL" or get lucky: Infernape used close combat. [Rotom-W survives with 1% HP] Rotom-W used hydro pump. "LOL". I could slap those people, I really could.

Anyway, who's looking forward to Christmas yet? I've been playing the festive songs over the past few days to get me in the mood, I've finished my shopping (mainly just chocolates, xbox games and DVDs), and even put the tree up today. I'm starting to wake up excited on a morning now too, which is always nice.

Yeah those people are annoying.

Anyway, I am pretty tired of all the christmas hype around here, but then again I live in America were Chirstmas season starts in november and doesn't end until Valentines day.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Don't worry Muse, I feel the exact same way about Sun. I just don't understand why people like Victini so much. Stall, on the other hand, I can just about manage; as long as the opponent isn't carrying a Tornadus.

What really annoys me about online Pokémon battling, more than anything else, are the scumbag opponents, especially those who laugh whenever they get hax: Rotom-W used volt switch. A critical hit! "LOL" or get lucky: Infernape used close combat. [Rotom-W survives with 1% HP] Rotom-W used hydro pump. "LOL". I could slap those people, I really could.

Anyway, who's looking forward to Christmas yet? I've been playing the festive songs over the past few days to get me in the mood, I've finished my shopping (mainly just chocolates, xbox games and DVDs), and even put the tree up today. I'm starting to wake up excited on a morning now too, which is always nice.
    Ugh, I can't stand those people, especially when they make fun of your Pokemon :/
    Yeah those people are annoying.

Anyway, I am pretty tired of all the christmas hype around here, but then again I live in America were Chirstmas season starts in november and doesn't end until Valentines day.
    Seriously, I can't stand seeing Xmas decorations on the same aisle as the Halloween costumes.

Ugh, I can't stand those people, especially when they make fun of your Pokemon :/
    That's probably why I spend a lot of time on the Mexico server - most of the opponents can't speak English.

Seriously, I can't stand seeing Xmas decorations on the same aisle as the Halloween costumes.
    What are you expecting for Christmas presents this year? I'm hoping for Black 2 (a little belated, I know) and an external 2TB harddrive to store my DVDs/Games/Entire life.

That's probably why I spend a lot of time on the Mexico server - most of the opponents can't speak English.

What are you expecting for Christmas presents this year? I'm hoping for Black 2 (a little belated, I know) and an external 2TB harddrive to store my DVDs/Games/Entire life.
    I don't really expect anything, but I would like a WiiU, some books/manga, anime DVDs.

Oh and I too would love an external harddrive

I don't really expect anything, but I would like a WiiU
    Are there any decent games out for the WiiU yet? I've heard very little about it, and haven't even seen it in action. *runs to youtube*. xD

Which mangas do you read? The only ones I've read are Death Note, but I've been considering FullMetal Alchemist, in fact, I saw a really nice box set on the internet recently: http://imgur.com/EEIeh

Oh yeah, there are a few good ones

I've read Fruits Basket, Cardcaptors, D. Grey Man and a few others

Yeah that's a really nice set

I have read parts of Hellsing, Fairy Tale, Rosario+Vampire.......and something else that I can't remember.

I have read parts of Hellsing, Fairy Tale, Rosario+Vampire.......and something else that I can't remember.
    Was it this?     Spoiler:- :D:

Um...no. It was not.

Lol I remember seeing that show a couple times, go ahead snicker

Lol I remember seeing that show a couple times, go ahead snicker
    Yeah... just a couple...

Say what you will, I loved that show back in middle school!

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Eh. I watched ponies so I can't judge, not to mention I have never heard of that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    Say what you will, I loved that show back in middle school!
    Go on then Sav, who was the sexiest?

And here's a show I used to enjoy back in the day:

Spoiler:- :P:

Go on then Sav, who was the sexiest?

And here's a show I used to enjoy back in the day:

Spoiler:- :P:
    Uh... I'm a girl, so I don't consider any of them to be sexy. XD
    The prettiest tho is Sam. :P

| currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I just left crystal guard, I wanted to join here, since my buds are here. Shout out to ???2 and sav!
    Here's the form.
    Username:wecondo12
    Fc-in sig
    Time zone- central time
    Po name-wecondo12
    Division-Sentinent beings
    Battle skill 7.5-8.0
    I would like to be dratini.
    Last edited by Wecondo12; 14th December 2012 at 2:43 AM.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    I just left crystal guard, I wanted to join here, since my buds are here. Shout out to ???2 and sav!
    Here's the form.
    Username:wecondo12
    Fc-in sig
    Hey Wecondo! (Even tho we've already VM'd)

Thanks. As for monster rancher, I enjoyed it, though I hated how weak the monsters were compared to mine, 1300 pow and 1030 acc, and more than 1300 hp on monster rancher ds on golem beaclon subreed-one of the best monsters in the game. But yeah, I liked the show, sometimes it got cheesy though. Freindship yay! No.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Revenge has some good taste and welcome Wecondo to SD good timing since I will be on tommorow both on the xat chat and here

Here we go guys our first ever winter tounrey.

Rules are
    1. Fellow the smogon tier
    2. A full mono Ice team
    3. All matchs will be on po or ps

And for wifi people same rules apply

Form
    Winter Blast
    Wifi/Po
    FC:
    Times when you can battle:

Lets make this fun if I didnt explain the info well enough please tell me
    Last edited by Conquer Phoenix; 14th December 2012 at 3:40 AM.

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast