View Poll Results: what should this clan have more of?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • wifi battlers

18 48.65%
  • po battlers

19 51.35%
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1275

Thread: Sentient Dragons

Happy New Year!

It's Christmas again this year

Happy New Year! hope everyone has a great 2013

Can't wait til X-mas lol

Indeed. My New Year is not all that happy, as I am quite digruntled with the useless lardbox who was setting off Fireworks at midnight.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Yeah I hate that stuff, especially those who shoot guns, luckily I didn't hear any around here.

I think the person was about three houses down from me, and I was planning on sleeping last night...
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

I don't really put that much effort into New Years, so I'm usually asleep a second after the ball drops, that would make me very grouchy too.

I'm currently in the process of revamping my profile, it's gotten very stale to me.

It's been very quiet here as of late, hopefully it will pick back up soon.

That would be the plan. Hm...anyone good at making Rain teams around here?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Indeed. My New Year is not all that happy, as I am quite digruntled with the useless lardbox who was setting off Fireworks at midnight.
    A middle-aged couple who live a few houses down from me had invited their friends over, and after midnight they were just stood talking loudly in the street for about 20 minutes, and I could not get to sleep at all. These people have no consideration for others whatsoever. I don't mind fireworks though, we didn't have any near us.

Hopefully 2013 will be a good year; it's the year I finally step up in my life and go to University.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I'm currently in the process of revamping my profile, it's gotten very stale to me.
    That's just my entire life in a nutshell. I'm never satisfied with anything, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    That would be the plan. Hm...anyone good at making Rain teams around here?
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119

yea sorry about that guys it will pick up soon... um I have already told Muse this but I will taking a break from serebii for a little bit after I get the stuff for the changes for the clan. Muse, Savanny, Dusk shall be leadering in my leave. I will return but not untill Feb or something. Guys this is a great chance to make this clan great with all the new clans poping up and stuff and we should captalize on this, please dont be active with each other and keep this clan going

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    I will taking a break from serebii for a little bit after I get the stuff for the changes for the clan.
    If you're thinking of changing the clan's colors...

Yellow is often used to grab your attention in a window and it says about the person who chooses it that they are youthful and optimistic.
    Red represents energy and is used to increase heart rate to create an urgency feeling, which is why it’s often used for clearance signs.
    Blue creates a feeling of trust and security and is used with banks and businesses.
    Green is associated with wealth and is used to relax people within stores.
    Orange is aggressive and creates a call to action and used to subscribe, sell, or buy things.
    Pink is romantic and feminine and used to market specifically to women.
    Black is powerful and sleek and used to market luxury products.
    Purple is soothing and calming and used in beauty and anti-aging products.

...Trust Revenge to have such randomly useful advice.

Black has always been my favorite color, even though it isn't really a "color" per say, but I won't get into that right now

We'll step it up while you are out Nick

Greetings my fellow clanspeople* (*to stay p.c.) I have returned, I hope everyone had a great holiday and are having a similar new year's experience. I am working on somethings at the moment, so it may be until later in the week that I am back to my usual schedule, plus I got my 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 installed, so there is that too.
    Great choice with the MK7 game bro! ^^
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Dusclops, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    Great choice with the MK7 game bro! ^^
    ah I remember N64 and gamecube version of that game brings me back to a simpler time lol

hey guys I have a computer now so I will be ordering the new stuff to and making some new leader changes

come here and well Idk

Alright, mcdanger just asked if we wanted to war Chaos theory. Anyone want to fill in for Nick and Dusk, who seems to be missing (Nick said something about his computer being bust)?

EDIT!!! That is a lie, need someone to fill in for dusk,

we need to look at our war team for a bit

come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    ah I remember N64 and gamecube version of that game brings me back to a simpler time lol

hey guys I have a computer now so I will be ordering the new stuff to and making some new leader changes
    Those were two of the main reasons why I've been strictly a Nintendo console fan for so long, well I've had PS's too, but hey they're awesome so can't blame me lol.

Hey guys I want to let you guys know we will be merging with TPR when we do the changes and stuff so that means new people and new leadership. I will still be the leader along with Muse Dusk and Savanny if she ever comes back or Mill if he ever gets act ivied again. I have already post the first batch of bars and are now looking to make the banners and post change. I dont know if we will be keeping this thread or now but anybody who had a high rank in this clan will get to keep it in the change so Coyote if you decide what division you want to be in I will put you in the 4th rank above.

come here and well Idk

That sounds like a good idea

I thought I was in the Sanctuary, or are you talking about something totally different?

That sounds like a good idea

I thought I was in the Sanctuary, or are you talking about something totally different?
    We are making new divisions

come here and well Idk

Oh ok gotcha, so I will let you know as soon as I know what they are

Cool beans then

come here and well Idk

Do we have a date for the merger or are you guys just playing it by ear?

Do we have a date for the merger or are you guys just playing it by ear?
    We are going over the final details so maybe this weekend or next week

come here and well Idk

Ok sounds great

I think this is the right path for us to take in our quest to conquer the world, or at least serebii lol :3

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast