Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Arcology

Gliscor has been reinstated! Huzzah!

Stay tuned to this space, for tomorrow, you shall see the second set of reinstatements. Thanks for being so patient. (My Internet was down for part of last night.)
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Default 90F Continued

Arceus clears its throat, silencing the masses for its proclamation of the next eight Enlightened Ones just as the victorious Gliscor, having been selected by RNG, floats very subduedly out into the open. The Alpha Pokémon speaks.

Banette shall receive the next honour,” Arceus announces, “for its supreme performance during yet another time of stress: the building of the Core Module that saved our building and all Poké-kind.”
    It floats from a dim corner of the shrubbery on the roof and gives a cackle as it poses for your non-existent (well, existent, but non-functional) cameras.

“The next award is presented to the master of the types. From the Rock & Rock Hall of Fame to the abnormal Normal conclusion, this high-soaring hopeful received the most votes, thereby guaranteeing its rise to even greater heights. Please give a round of applause for Braviary.
    No one does. Weird. But Braviary is pleased enough.

“For its consistent effort and high spirit on our danger-wracked trail toward Missingno.’s lair, we humbly present the award of ‘Underworld Conqueror’ to Metagross.”
    The X on its mouth seems, momentarily, to turn into a check mark as it scrambles up from your staircase.

Gallade shall be the recipient of the honour, for the success it achieved during our Chief of Security’s rigorous Final Tests. It is only fair that its untimely demise be made up for by this. Welcome back, sir.”
    Gallade bows to the audience, being very careful not to accidentally stab anyone. There is a pause, muted by the glaring presence of the Creator.

“We now have on hand some more specialized prizes for those skilled in individual areas,” Arceus comments. “Who’s the coolest cat in town, if I may use the phrase? Why, it’s Dugtrio. Voted most popular four times, it has made a splendid showing of grace, swagger and—“
    A colossal earthquake, felt all too strongly on the roof of a 90-story building, shatters the air, and three heads pop through the ground.
    “Yeah, yeah. We get it,” it interrupts.

Ignoring this hiccup, Arceus continues the awards. “The smartest Pokémon in the Arcology? This one was very tight, my fellow Arconauts. However, after a tie-breaking trivia contest, Solosis has beaten out its own relative, Duosion, and shall become Enlightened. Congratulations, young… cell.” And Solosis floats up from somewhere below.

“What is the next name at hand? It is Huntail’s. This lowly Water-type has been voted the least suspicious of the Face-Offers five times, a record tied only with the also Enlightened Togekiss. An obscure specimen in other parts of the world, our Huntail has proven itself a formidable mollusk indeed.

“And lastly, for today, we have the least bored Pokémon, receiving three citations in said department. Adding spice and zest to any occasion, we graciously welcome back Simisage!

“Now, fans, the time has come once again. Choose wisely, for you may not get another chance. Good luck to those whom you love.”

If anyone would like to change their five revival votes, now is the time to do that. In particular, @jakovu: Since Gliscor was re-accepted, you're welcome to add another Pokémon to your list.

Tomorrow or Thursday, the final set of reinstatements will be up, and we’ll be ready to move into...
    the Ultimate Zone!
    See ya around.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

I shall add BISHARP to my list!
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Since Gallade and Metagross are both re-accepted, does that mean I can add two new Pokemon to my list?

I never made a list of revival votes. Can I still make one?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

@AuraKingVII: Yes, you may add two new revivees.

@{(•)___(•)}: Yes, if you haven't voted yet, you're more than welcome to compile a list whenever you want.

An update will arrive tomorrow with 8 more revivals. Stay tuned, all.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Alright.

1. Flygon
    2. Sableye
    3. Blaziken
    4. Swampert
    5. Emboar
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

"Revivee". I like that word.

1. Lucario
    2. Volcarona
    3. Flygon
    4. Reuniclus
    5. Lapras

1. Gardevoir
    2. Zapdos
    3. Sabeleye
    4. Zoroark
    5. Ditto

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Default 90f: ... ... ...

Yawwwwn... I'm too tired to write flavour text tonight. The server has booted me off three times for apparently being inactive too long, and for no apparent reason, my keyoard alfunctins an leave ou a whoe bunh f leter when I r to type in this sace.

\rant

Swampert is tonight’s featured contender, coming to us from {(•)___(•)}’s list of revivees (the word is back by popular request). I hope u liek Mudkipz’ evoluzionz.

Tonight’s other lucky Enlightened Ones are listed below. Some real blasts from the past, eh?

Kirlia – overall Most Classy, with 6 votes
    Snivy – overall Least Lazy, with 3 votes (beat Growlithe on a tie-breaker)
    Golett – overall Toughest, with 9 votes
    Deino – overall Strongest (!), with 6 votes
    Volcarona – overall Bravest, with 5 votes (Braviary got 8, but can’t be re-enlightened)
    Growlithe (ah, there it is) – most overall votes, in all categories, with 34 (once again, Braviary got 39; what is it with Braviary?!)
    Azumarill – one randomly selected, previously eliminated Face-Offer

We will be reinstating one more fan favourite, so if you’re new here, make a list of five Pokémon you like. May the best ‘Mon win; hope it’s yours. Previous voters, you’re free to change your lists however necessary. With the new update, we’ll be moving straight on to 91F. There, we enter... The Ultimate Zone. The race is on.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

1. Emboar
    2. Blaziken
    3. Charizard
    4. Pikachu
    5. Dialga
    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Tired of having your siblings mess with your stuff? Get back at them by putting rat poison in their coffee. That'll really surprise them!

Remember to tell the police that a charismatic Brony on the Internet made you to do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrYHdjYb1c

Any Pokemon:
    1. Azurill
    2. Durant
    3, Gliscor.
    4. Weavile.
    5. Cubone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

The whole Grass Snake family is here. Ohohohoho~

1. Lucario
    2. Dialga
    3. Flygon
    4. Reuniclus
    5. Lapras

@Armando Payne: You might want to change your Gliscor vote to something else, since Gliscor is already revived.

Oh, OK, change it to Tyranitar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Since Swampert was revived, I can replace it with something else in my list, right?

1. Flygon
    2. Sableye
    3. Blaziken
    4. Ampharos
    5. Emboar
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Update coming tonight, y'all.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Default 91F: Mall of Origin

“Welcome… back… Flygon!” Arceus announces, as if pulling a name from a hat; as it floats up from the forest where it had only assumed it would live out the rest of its existence, it looks flabbergasted. Once Arceus proclaims the victory of this last returnee, it clears its throat, as if to make a lofty and tedious speech. “Now, as Enlightened Ones –“
    The racers, however, aren’t respectful enough to wait for it. Nidorino, an expression of clear frustration and tiredness in its eyes, speaks out against the Alpha. (If you’re ever in royal company, that’s not a good idea. Just so you know.)
    “Yeah, yeah! What did you need me for, anyways?”

“Um… Ah, very well,” Arceus sighs, casting Nidorino a dirty look but too benevolent to give it the evil eye. “Simply take out that… thing… I asked you to bring up from your school.”
    Seconds later, you watch Nidorino hold up a piece of metal that glints blue. It’s an instrument that you saw in the music room, an instrument that holds at once sublime power and connotations of severe lameness. Many of the Enlightened Ones point fingers and taunt the manly Face-Offer as it is forced to play the Azure Flute. But the very embarrassed-looking Nidorino raises it to its mouth and blows a single, discordant tone.

The trumpeting blare of the Azure Flute breaks through the dawn, and the platform at the centre of the roof pushes itself outward in a wide arc to become a stair. More, higher stairs soon form directly behind it. Higher and higher the staircase spirals until you can no longer make out its top.

Arceus moves to the base of the stairs, beckoning the Enlightened Ones onward.

You begin to ascend the passage to the Ultimate Zone. Never-ending and demanding though the stairs seem, with every step, you feel yourself inexplicably becoming stronger. Soon, the blue sky encapsulates you; the Arcology, hidden behind banks of clouds, shrinks to the size of a Johtonian Radio Tower. Finally, you pass through a single gate in a rippling wall of ethereal fire and find yourself in…

…the Neo Mall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINETY-FIRST FLOOR

Glancing around the area, you find that the first level of this final, unimaginable destination is indeed very similar to the paradise of the shoppers. But a few things are different. In a good way. First of all, you have unlimited cash, meaning you can finally go into Rich Mon’s World and buy a tentacle-optimized business suit. Second, no one is bumping into you, ribbing on you or even giving you a hard time. And lastly, you’re not under constant threat of a glitchy Armageddon.

In the only quiet corner of the mall’s concourse, a flashy archway frames a familiar-looking golden door. Back to portals, are we? The word DEVIN is marked on this one. (If you’re unaware of the mechanics of portals, I’d be happy to explain them for you.)

Of course, the race still being on, we’re forced to declare a few losers. Some Pokémon, overconfident, arrogant or simply too lazy to proceed any further, remain at the mall, unable to proceed any further. They will not return to the forest. They’ll get nice apartments… but not real nice.

Most confident:
    Strongest:
    Most determined:
    Bravest:
    Least distracted:
    Most confident:
    Strongest:
    Most determined:
    Bravest:
    Least distracted:

Enjoy the splendid smattering of old favourites as you vote now.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Most confident: Growlithe
    Strongest: Simisage
    Most determined: Arceus
    Bravest: Flygon
    Least distracted: Gliscor
    Most confident: Metagross
    Strongest: Tornadus
    Most determined: Empoleon
    Bravest: Sceptile
    Least distracted: Samurott
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Most confident: Whismur
    Strongest: Victini
    Most determined: Kirlia
    Least distracted: Azelf (willpower, amirite?)
    Most confident: Ho-oh
    Strongest: Moltres
    Most determined: Empoleon
    Bravest: Riolu
    Least distracted: Darkrai
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Most confident:
    Strongest:
    Most determined:
    Bravest:
    Least distracted:
    Most confident:
    Strongest:
    Most determined:
    Bravest:
    Least distracted:

Most confident: Togekiss
    Strongest: Simisage
    Most determined: whimsicott
    Least distracted: Azelf
    Most confident: Braviary
    Strongest: Meloetta
    Most determined: Politoed :>
    Bravest: Reshiram
    Least distracted: Genesect

Default 92F: We Built This City On...

Eliminations on 91F

Did you know that “arcology serebii” will now appear in the list of suggestions on Google? Told you we were popular. Congratulations to Eye Guy on getting the latest password, DEVIN971, which, by the way, was also the earliest password, published waaaaaaaaaaaay back on 50F. He unlocks a piece of Basalt. If you’re unsure what that means, consult the Leader Board, which will be rising from the dead this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINETY-SECOND FLOOR
    “I wanna beeee the very best…
    Like no one ever waaaas…”

You climb the next staircase and are greeted with the rapturous sounds of power chords, electric keyboards and trance synthesizers belting out an anthem for the ages. It’s the first time those loudspeakers have ever had anything good to say to you. Marble columns tower to the ceiling, and every square inch of the walls, right up to the top, is packed with musical artifacts, solid gold records… and high-quality, open mics.

You’re in a new version of the Rock & Rock Hall of Fame. And this time, you guys are the stars. Everywhere you watch, Pokémon are seizing priceless guitars and pumping out rhythms. The entire lobby becomes a karaoke hall for singers who are none too skilled. “I’m not gonna Raichu a love song…” (Not original. – W.T.) is among the only audible snippets of the glorious tunes erupting throughout this palace.

It’s a long road to become a rock star. A lot of hard work and ambition are necessary to get through this place. Either that, or you’re just gonna have to be really cool.

Four portals, marked MARCUS, APRIL, HAYDEN and IRVIN, line the walls of this cacophonous hall. Behind them are staircases leading down into modest but livable apartments… or up, even further into the Ultimate Zone, as the case may be.

Whose music will get on the charts… and whose will become the song that everybody has to listen to on the elevator during the next Face-Off? The choice is yours.

Most determined:
    Least lazy:
    Most ambitious:
    Coolest:
    Most determined:
    Least lazy:
    Most ambitious:
    Coolest:

Vote now!
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!

and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

Most determined: Samurott
    Least lazy: Victini
    Most ambitious: Togekiss
    Coolest: Whimsicott
    Most determined: Rayquaza
    Least lazy: Braviary
    Most ambitious: Ho-oh
    Coolest: Zekrom

Most determined: Flygon
    Least lazy: Golett
    Most ambitious: Servine
    Coolest: Articuno
    Most determined: Kirlia
    Least lazy: Whismur
    Most ambitious: Riolu
    Coolest: Sceptile
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Most determined: Tornadus
    Least lazy: Sceptile
    Most ambitious: Togekiss
    Coolest: Articuno
    Most determined: Rayquaza
    Least lazy: Growlithe
    Most ambitious: Ho-oh
    Coolest: Zekrom
    Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Tired of having your siblings mess with your stuff? Get back at them by putting rat poison in their coffee. That'll really surprise them!

Remember to tell the police that a charismatic Brony on the Internet made you to do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrYHdjYb1c

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast