Thread: Toughest Dungeons of PMD! :D

Default Toughest Dungeons of PMD! :D

So, in your opinion...

What was the toughest dungeon? :P
    Last edited by Skylander Sylveon; 2nd October 2014 at 1:02 PM.
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Ambipom

Wish Cave or the Zero Islands. Ulg, I hate those levels xD
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

It's obviously Purity Forest, the Ultimate Dungeon. That ultimate dungeon depends on luck because you can't bring no items, money, and another teamate. You just have to be lucky in finding the right items and avoiding the dangerous pokemon. A few days ago i decided to go to do Purity Forest and i failed over 5 times. I then on my last try i died on floor 91 and i used one revive team to do the rest of the floors and finally completed that cruel dungeon. Yesterday i completed the Wish Cave in one try without dieing but if i didn't prepare well with the items and picking the right pokemon i could of easily of died multiple times. Wish Cave is a very tough dungeon as well, 2nd to Purity Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Wish Cave or the Zero Islands. Ulg, I hate those levels xD
    What dungeon is tougher out of the 2 that you just picked?
    Last edited by Mystery Dungeon Rescue; 4th August 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Hmmmm, I say Zero Islands levels. You start at level 1 and have to do certain requirements, like only a certain amount of items and whatnot.

But Wish Cave man, it's so hard. I never made it through yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Hmmmm, I say Zero Islands levels. You start at level 1 and have to do certain requirements, like only a certain amount of items and whatnot.

But Wish Cave man, it's so hard. I never made it through yet.
    You never made it through Wish Cave? wow. If you pick the right pokemon and items then you have more than 50% chance of getting to the end. Never heard of zero islands but it's not tougher than the Ultimate Dungeon (Purity Forest). You have no items when you first go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Dungeon Rescue View Post
    You never made it through Wish Cave? wow. If you pick the right pokemon and items then you have more than 50% chance of getting to the end. Never heard of zero islands but it's not tougher than the Ultimate Dungeon (Purity Forest). You have no items when you first go there.
    The Zero Islands was introduced in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. It's probably because I need to prepare more and probably evolve my team. Purity Forest is based on luck it seems.
    Last edited by Symphony; 5th August 2014 at 3:13 AM. Reason: Bolding code was off

If I recall correctly, I got extremely lucky and cleared Purity Forest on my first try. I had more issues with Zero Island South and Destiny Tower than Purity Forest. It took me approximately five tries for Zero Island South and eight for Destiny Tower.

Credits to SwornMetalhead and Astral Shadow for the banner and userbar
    Ice Type Safari
    3DS FC: 0318 8159 1550

For me it was the Zero Isles and Temporal Tower, the latter mostly because of Primal Dialga, which took forever for me to beat. :c

Purity Forest in Red/Blue Rescue Team, but I do think that Zero Isle South, at least, beats that out difficulty-wise.

That being said, Destiny Tower has to be taken into account, too... all of the reset-to-level-1-with-no-items dungeons are pretty much entirely luck-based.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Beach cave was friggen impossible

Wish Cave. Had Espeon, Swampert, and Scizor, couldn't pass floor 30.

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

It took me whole day beating Dark Crater.

Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden.
    (Tokugawa Ieyasu)

MBTI personality type: ISFP

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

My toughest dungeon is definitely Zero Isle South. I still haven't beat that dungeon, and I've never tried Destiny Tower yet.
    In Zero Isle South, B83F was my deepest floor as Mew, before I got KO'd by Camerupt's Earth Power. .-.

Purity Forest was also pretty tough, but I was able to clear it with my Alakazam. (Had to gamble with Teleport/Warp Seeds at the last few floors. lol)
    Wish Cave was on the same difficulty for me compared to Purity Forest. I remember clearing that dungeon, but I forgot who my team was. xD
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Definitely the dungeons with level & item restrictions.
    It was ridiculously hard that I never bothered completing it.
    Some of them like Wish Cave I managed & had to since Jirachi was there.
    Others like Destiny Tower didn't interest me since there isn't even real boss at the top.

Pretty much anything with strict restrictions (I'm looking at you, Zero Isles...)

Honourable mentions also go for anything with 99 floors.

It's gotta be Destiny Tower.
    Level 1, no IQ abilities, no items, no money, one person, no rescues, traps can't be spotted, 99 floors + summit... hard to find a dungeon harder that that. And it's nearly impossiblr to get to in the first place.
    But it is the dungeon of Arceus, what do you expect?

For me it was the first time you explored the Temporal Tower and Spacial Rift due to Dialga's and Palkia's powerful room range signature moves, it doesn't help that their Intimidator IQ Skill introduces a bit of hax in giving a chance of causing you to cringe (similar to flinching in the main series games).

Mt Blaze, Dark Crater and especially the Frosty Forest are brutal if you have a Grass-type hero or partner, and obvious mentions go to the 99 floor dungeons that force you to enter with just your leader and no money or items.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Does anyone remember Sky Tower from PMD red/blue? That place was crawling with ghost and dragon types. Every step you take you get cursed or something like that.
    Feel the beat
    Gotta Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Derpchomp View Post
    Beach cave was friggen impossible
    Level 5, two team members with barely any good moves, no IQ abilities, no money, no items. And two bosses at the end? The devs were sadistic with that one.

TEMPORAL TOWER. Gosh, that dungeon was so annoying for me when I was younger. >_< What made it even worse is that I was a Skitty, and Skitty has Normalize. But when I finally managed to beat the game... I've never cried as hard at anything since. ;-;

Its programming was modified to enable it to travel through alien dimensions. Seems there might have been an error...
    [Porygon-Z || Virtual Pokémon || #474 || Normal || Anime debut: M15]

dark crater in explorers of darkness was hard for me

I have quite a few ;-;

Temporal Tower: Even having a Riolu as partner took a total of 2 level hundreds .-.
    Anything 99 floors: EUGH. I HAVE beat one though, gotta give you that Two Actually. The One in Red/Blue with Kyogre twice and the one with Lugia also Red/Blue
    ZERO ISLAND. Tried it, failed horribly. Stupid restrictions...

“My brother, whom you killed. My brother, Linus….It’s none of your business……”

Need help in Golden Sun/ Golden Sun: The Lost Age? I'm good for questions. Just nothing past the Kraken in Golden Sun. I'm stuck on it.
    I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.