Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War FEAR clan VS. Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    And I still want to fight misty anyways =) just for the fun of it.
    go ahead im sure misty will enjoy a battle

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    it is now. 2-1 win me vs. joe. team sky wins the war. good battle joe, rge, and misty(though you havent fought yet). great job.
    yep will gg to all members thank you to all FEAR and team sky members!! if a mod could please close this thread.....
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Lulwut. FEAR clan still hasn't lost, they still have a fighting chance. That statement is coming from a member of Team Sky who participated in the war and won his part.
    Why would you tell me to dream on? I wish good luck to the other side in what's left of the war.
    No, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not telling you to dream on, I'm predicting the future.

Oops, i was right.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    No, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not telling you to dream on, I'm predicting the future.

Oops, i was right.
    That's funny, because that's exactly what you told me to do. It was pretty obvious that we would win, but it's never good to count your eggs before they hatch.
    I was also just being a good sport, giving the other side a bit of a boost. My statement had nothing to do with what I predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by rge View Post
    go ahead im sure misty will enjoy a battle
    sure will!

i lost 2-1 sorry guys
    Last edited by misty135; 14th June 2012 at 11:43 PM.
    FC: 1678-6731-8022

MY SHOP

want to join a great clan?THE FEAR CLAN please put me as the one who recommended you

I did enjoy the battles though. The first one was a bloodbath going 6-0. The second I wanted to make more interesting and I ended up loosing to her jolteon. The last one I just ran a trick room sweep and took a few KO's to get a win in the end. To be honest Misty your a great battler, you've certainly got the quickest learning curve of anyone I've battled so far. Good war to all. 50 clan points to all members of team sky for this win!

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I did enjoy the battles though. The first one was a bloodbath going 6-0. The second I wanted to make more interesting and I ended up loosing to her jolteon. The last one I just ran a trick room sweep and took a few KO's to get a win in the end. To be honest Misty your a great battler, you've certainly got the quickest learning curve of anyone I've battled so far. Good war to all. 50 clan points to all members of team sky for this win!
    ya... and the second one i just got lucky. but the battles were fun.
    thanks hehe thanks
    congrats on your clan's win
    FC: 1678-6731-8022

MY SHOP

want to join a great clan?THE FEAR CLAN please put me as the one who recommended you

for all war members 20 BP for trying not big but it's worth it
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12