Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 483

Thread: Which of the above two avatars would win in a fight?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    ...What? The above avatars are Swadloon and Milotic.
    Ignoring the above post...
    Milotic can rape Swadloon with Ice Beam.
    AAwww. c: Ever heard of editing a post?

    Blaziken. Pachirisu is a peice of crud.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    AAwww. c: Ever heard of editing a post?

    Blaziken. Pachirisu is a peice of crud.
    Darmanitan wasn't either of the avatars. And I know it wasn't changed, as the person with Darmanitan is Skarmory7.
    Anyway, Blaziken. Pretty obvious.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Strawberry Fields Forever.
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Pachirisu all the way.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In the grave
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Pachirisu vs. nothing, eh? I think pach would lose out of the mind-numbing boredom; it is a hyped-up little thing.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

    Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.


  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    if you say pachirisu would lose out of nothing, then so will octilerry!


    ~Credits to myself~

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Strawberry Fields Forever.
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Octopi over fire monkeys.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Darmanitan's opponent was a no show....



  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not really here
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Candice, because Ice-types have an advantage against Flying-types.
    I derp.

    "Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

    Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Cheren, obviously. He's is definitely cooler, have you seen his suit?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On my computer
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Kyogre, it would destroy that guy.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,533

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Hmmm... milotic?
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Strawberry Fields Forever.
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Milotic all the way.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default

    It must be a spirit of an avatar, as it can't be seen. Litwick would absorb the spirit, thus would win.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,533

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Pachirisu, because it can probably kill Milotic with one discharge.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Milotic by far,

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    feraligatr, DUH


    ~Credits to myself~

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not really here
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Feraligatr has the type advantage and therefore would win.
    I derp.

    "Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

    Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In the grave
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Darmanitan. The puny human lacks pokémon powers.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

    Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.


  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Go, Pokeball? :3
    If he's out, then Octillery wins.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    939

    Default

    The octopus, whose name I cannot spell.

    Conisder it a hug of death.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In the grave
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    I dunno, that rayquaza looks pretty fierce, but so does that angry (possibly possessed) May. I'd say Rayquaza. That may be different if it were Jessie.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

    Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.


  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Strawberry Fields Forever.
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Octillery over Raquayza any day.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •