Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears

And I also hate drama, bullies, computers at the library, babies, internet memes, and annoying people.
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    Comic Sans. Comic Sans annoys me.

And really? Grammar on the internet? Most people cannot be bothered or don't think about it as it is not viewed as important as it was many years ago.
    Forums are quite different than the other reaches of the internet.
    My Y Team:

The following :

''Gen 1 is the best! I mean what kind of animal is (insert Gen 5 Pokemon here) supose to be!!?!?!?''

Can you tell me what kind of animal Mr.Mime, Jynx, Voltorb, Electrode, Magnemite, Magneton, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Gyrados, Clefairy, Clefable, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebell, Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, and DITTO are supose to be?

When my family won't leave me alone.

Slow internet. I can never EVER. play LoL with my sisters home.

When my neice just saids "BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!"
    I'm back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    Forums are quite different than the other reaches of the internet.
    I agree it's pretty annoying as sometimes you have no idea what that person is saying; but with forums it is generally excepted in some case that grammar (or spelling) can be ignored/ not looked at. Especially in certain debates, not many people will pick on it if the debate is strong enough. Though if you talk in a certain way without grammar all the time, people don't take you seriously I suppose.

When people are doing something nearby and react obnoxiously loud to whatever it is ("OH MY GOD NO WAY!" "HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY!") to try and bait you to ask them what they're doing.

People who are like the stuck up girls in our schools. They'll make fun of you for eternity if you had a flaw.

And when I take the bus people who have really whiny kids. God, it's good thing I bring my 3DS and Earphones when I get on a bus.

The worst thing is when girls greet each other they freak out. "OHMAGAWWW I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HUGS SISTER!" Come on you just saw her 45 minutes ago in 2nd period!

When kids under 13 complain about their love life or how much they wanna die because they are heartbroken.
    Also when they take pictures of themselves squinting at the camera and put a caption like "Sooo fadeed ;)" Or a really vague caption like "I loveed youuu;; buttt youuu didnnt lovee meee..."

Just...just please stop before you hurt yourself e_e

People who roll stop signs. You are the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    People who roll stop signs. You are the worst.
    But my dad always said he was helping to prevent global warming by not stopping all way, as starting and stopping takes up more energy. You can never go wrong with helping the planet.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLugia View Post
    When kids under 13 complain about their love life or how much they wanna die because they are heartbroken.
    Also when they take pictures of themselves squinting at the camera and put a caption like "Sooo fadeed " Or a really vague caption like "I loveed youuu;; buttt youuu didnnt lovee meee..."

Just...just please stop before you hurt yourself e_e
    Well agreed. The letter thingggggg bugs the heck out of me. Then again, Grammar Nazis for the win!
    but seriously... people these days o.o

When people criticize me for not playing M Rated games such as Call of Duty, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, Mortal Kombat, etc.
    1. I have an autistic sister who I really don't need running around, screaming " You ****ing B**ch!"
    2. My parents won't let me play them anyways cause of the violence.
    3. I think most of those games are unnecessarily violent and disgusting.
    4. I don't have the right gaming systems and my family's barely getting by so no we can't buy a darn Xbox so please just leave me alone.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    I agree it's pretty annoying as sometimes you have no idea what that person is saying; but with forums it is generally excepted in some case that grammar (or spelling) can be ignored/ not looked at. Especially in certain debates, not many people will pick on it if the debate is strong enough. Though if you talk in a certain way without grammar all the time, people don't take you seriously I suppose.
    No, no. It cannot be accepted, as you have just inadvertently proven.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Homophobia
    Judgmental/Narrow minded people or hypocrites
    People who bash all Christians and put us in one group. I am pro gay marriage and a Christian, I believe in equality and I do not believe every word the bible says. Or in certain people, who know me go bash Christians and then say I am okay, and don't believe me when I say not all the Christians at my church at that bad.
    People who bash celebrities because they drink, take drugs, do stupid things.. You like, know what regular human beings do, and make a damn big deal about it, and the media going crazy acting like they are evil people, yet you know these same journalists either are doing drugs, cheating on their partners, got an DUI or know someone who's done one of those things, yet they still don't act like they are evil. (And I think we need to look at people who take drugs, and try to help them away from the addiction, I say when people do that, it's usually a sign something wrong with their life). Although that pretty goes for the second line in my post.

Christians who call other Christians non real Christians or try to make it sound like they aren't. Nobody but God has a right to decide something like that, who knows if we truly know what it was God really wanted us to do. The bible? Humanity can be stupid, to the extent we can mishear things or corrupt enough to change wording.

Bullies, Advertisements on TV shows, certain pictures on Facebook, Shallow people (This is the most worst with actors and famous people. It's like she used to be beautiful, now she/he is ugly and old. Of course they are old, what does that have to do with acting or singing). People who encourage others to commit suicide, especially true on the internet. WoW (As in the patch that was set out months ago, still loading for me).

And Technology. Aside from maybe one or two things, it's like every technology I have does everything it can to piss me off. Graphics card that stuffed up in a two year old computer, new TV with stupid reception (Because of Digital TV), touch screen phone that gets annoying, Wii needing batteries every few weeks or months despite not using the Wii that much at all.

When someone shoves YOu out of the way and says don't touch me or whatever. Seriously, I was at my church and getting some food at the Cafe we have there, and one of my friend's friends comes up through the line, sort of pushes me out of the way and says don't touch me because I was trying to get OUT of the line (Note here it was a crowd around the counter, so I had to squeeze past someone). Excuse me lady but you did not just tell me not to touch you (Which I did by accident, infact I don't think it was even much of a graze) when I was trying to move so you could cut in and grab whatever you want (Note, this chick is like a few years younger then me).

Which also reminds me when I was in high school, Year 8 we were told we had to respect the Year 12 and not bother them, we were given a speech.. However when we got to Year 12 we didn't get respected, I even got bullied by some Year 10's (Okay you shouldn't expect instant respect, but it's annoying when you are told to do this, yet reaching 12 nothing happens)

Yeah.. I am done now lol
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 1st July 2012 at 5:26 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

When people say that Jazz is old peoples music, makes me piss blood. All music transcends age.

My mother's reactions to anything that grind her gear.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Quote Originally Posted by ricedonut View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears?

Bronies. I hate how they think watching a show for little girls makes them cool and popular, and then they have to always talk about my little pony every possible chance they get. I also hate how they replace "everybody" with "everypony".
    It's more of the unrelated ponyspam part that gets people. And I've only seen the "everypony" thing on pony-related stuff.

New gear grinder: People who think that one certain music group or artist is supreme over everyone else, often stomping down on others' opinions while doing so.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

I have another one, when people steal my posts and think they are so much better then me.

Dunno if i should say it but...
    The way homosexuals just cant... Argh. During the parade they are doing all sorts of thing that are showing sexual stuff, like putting sprinklers in their asses and dancing around (heard this from someone, cant say its true) and they HAVE to always provoke every1 into disliking them... "ok, i accept you..." "i like people shoving their d*cks up my a*s and im really proud of it. Now let me illustrate that infront of children on the street" like, do they want you to hate them? Not saying all homosexuals are like that but they are representing the gays so thats where people get their opinion from. I know theres is many homosexuals here on the forum, in not attacking you

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Something that grinds my gears is when a girl says "I'm ugly". Geez who cares what you look like on the outside? I think inner beauty is more beautiful
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?

Too many things grind my gears, but one thing that really gets to me is when people are impatient for you to finish something and they keep bothering you. And so that makes it take even longer since I need a bit of time before i can concentrate again after being disturbed while working.

What grinds my gears is people interrupting me. I'm talking, they can hear me and then they butt in. Also, boasting. I have this thing, and I can not STAND boasting. At all.
    One day you will be released in a peaceful and more distant time. What would it be like? I wonder if- I have no regrets. My journey has been good. I served a beautiful queen and you and I shared many adventures. Those memories will always be with me.
    I have officially claimed Luxray!

When people use obvious Family Guy and other pop culture references to make themselves think they are wittingly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ricedonut View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears?

Bronies. I hate how they think watching a show for little girls makes them cool and popular, and then they have to always talk about my little pony every possible chance they get. I also hate how they replace "everybody" with "everypony".
    Oh man, this. I swear, it's a meme gone haywire and ruins my TV watching experiance.

Oh yeah, and people who refuse to use correct punctuation, I mean I understand if noobs do it or if English isn't your native language, but come on now, captial letters in the correct places, periods, and commas make everything better.
    Last edited by RXL Hope; 3rd July 2012 at 4:27 AM.
    Tumblr|Twitter
    3DS friendcode: 1805-2694-6050 (Use Rain for name)
    I has Tyrogue, Sawk, and Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by RXLThunder View Post
    Oh yeah, and people who refuse to use correct punctuation, I mean I understand if noobs do it or if English isn't your native language, but come on now, captial letters in the correct places, periods, and commas make everything better.
    You are now my favorite person here. This also grinds my gears.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast